All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:14 am 

Haha,

Ay-up!

I'll argue the toss with ya knobby.

Sprinks called it as right as rain mate, youse a fuckin borin twat. But i'll add some of me own cuz you're totally away with the mixer at the minute.

I remember when you first came onto winmx, u stumbled upon the v44 room and slowly done an aviation blonde manuever up Vladds ass. You knew shit all about computers then, and you still know shit squat now. Probably why you've been reduced to implementin registration postin on your site, cuz ya can't properly handle someone who gets in your bitch ass face.

If you was to look around here and that v44 site, which you have your cock on so much, you'd see everyone just treats you like a fuckin joke. You know, just because you hanged out in that room for a few year and mixed it up with some flavoury pies, aint give you the authority to start speakin on behalf of the users, as if you somekind of pathway to peace.

You might have had a chance with that gig before, but you fucked it up by being a cautious little twat mullin' over the legalities of selective blockin when some forthrightouness was in order.

Now, i've recently comeback on winmx after a little break and I see you've got yourself a winmx spin off site. Well i'm here to tell you that it's pure shiteness on an unimaginable scale. You've only opened it so you can get your little ads up and make money from the downfall of someone elses creation.

As for the content, well fuck, all I can see is stolen stories from slyck.com and stolen help solutions that were written years gone by. I tell ya, you might have some users convinced that you're some sharp pc technician, but we both know your knowledge only extends to building middle range pcs in your fuckin livin room.

And by the way, you can tell your admin buddies on your bollock site that I gots proxies and e-accounts comin outta my ass! Am only at 10% right now, ya n00b.

Game on, eh.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:09 pm 

Mos.Def wrote:
I'll argue the toss with ya knobby.

I fail to see an argument here, but if you want to make dumb accusations with no factual basis, i would be happy to correct you.

Mos.Def wrote:
cuz you're totally away with the mixer at the minute.

I really hope I am not going to have to look up everything you say in the Urban dictionary of street drivel.

Mos.Def wrote:
I remember when you first came onto winmx, u stumbled upon the v44 room

Your memory is at fault, I was on Winmx long before I was aware of the V44 room, it’s owner or it’s regulars. I was actually invited to the room and introduced to Vladd, Gemini and others by a mutual friend.

Mos.Def wrote:
You knew shit all about computers then, and you still know shit squat now.

Granted, I was not a computer expert then, and I am not now, but as I have never claimed to be, so what's your point?

Mos.Def wrote:
Probably why you've been reduced to implementin registration postin on your site, cuz ya can't properly handle someone who gets in your bitch ass face.

How else would you propose I handle a lame spammer who is so insecure he has to hide behind proxies? I have no desire to see my forum fill up with posts from a spammer on the same level as a Snip/Mafia cross. It’s probably best you stick to free speech forums and chat rooms; I doubt many others would tolerate you.

Mos.Def wrote:
If you was to look around here and that v44 site, which you have your cock on so much, you'd see everyone just treats you like a fuckin joke. You know, just because you hanged out in that room for a few year and mixed it up with some flavoury pies, aint give you the authority to start speakin on behalf of the users, as if you somekind of pathway to peace.

I enjoy V44 forum, and I enjoy chatting with the regulars and others there, as to how I am treated, well, I am very lucky, I have made quite a few very good friends there, among other forums and chat rooms too. I have never claimed authority to speak on behalf of users, I have only put forward my opinions, something I will continue to do, that’s my right.

Mos.Def wrote:
You might have had a chance with that gig before, but you fucked it up by being a cautious little twat mullin' over the legalities of selective blockin when some forthrightouness was in order.

The issue of the risks of organized blocking has never gone away, a number of possibilities still exist, a legal challenge could still arise, it might not, as i have always said, it’s a grey area. In the recent climate the cartel will try almost anything, should they make a legal challenge, would YOU put up the money and front a defense? I think not, caution is always the right move in such matters. As time went on it became clear the benefits of organized blocking outweighed the risks in my assessment, this was due to the ever increasing flooding activity, this is why I pushed for MXpie to initiate a blocking patch. They refused my request time and time again, so I resigned to pursue an alternative myself, fortunately for me, Vladd agreed with my stance for blocking at that time, and he removed those from the Pie team who remained against it.

Where were you in all of this MOS? Did you give up your free time to help users? Did you take time out your normal activities to arrange meetings and marketing operations to organize the effort? Did you canvas all over the place recruiting Winmx users to assist? Did you provide resources to help the effort? Did you spend one on one time with novice users (sometimes hours and hours at a time) helping them get re-connected? Did you in fact do anything constructive to help Winmx community at all?

The answer is no, of course you didn't, you are one of life’s parasites, happy to criticize, but unwilling to help.

Mos.Def wrote:
Now, i've recently comeback on winmx after a little break and I see you've got yourself a winmx spin off site. Well i'm here to tell you that it's pure shiteness on an unimaginable scale. You've only opened it so you can get your little ads up and make money from the downfall of someone elses creation.

As usual, you open your mouth, with nothing other than a guess at the actual facts. The reason I opened that forum, was because Vladds sites was taken down by a DDOS site, and looked like it would not return, Acid Lounge was simply a place for the regulars from V44 to continue to post and enjoy conversation, it was never intended to be anything more than that, a stop gap if you will.

When Vladd decided he would fix up the old database and forum and put the old V44 site back up, I soon decided it was time to shut down Acid Lounge as it had served its purpose, I closed the forum, and prepared to close the whole site, in fact only one thing prevented me from doing so, and that was the fact that there were a significant number of users visiting the site for information.

At a later date I was persuaded by Vladd, April and a couple of others that I should re-open the forum, so after a while, I decided to agree and re-opened the site. Like any forum it can take a fair while to gather a user base and become active.

With regards to the adsense revenue the site generates, it's barely enough to cover domain name and hosting, let alone the investment in time and effort or the other things I will be outlaying for in the future.

Mos.Def wrote:
As for the content, well fuck, all I can see is stolen stories from slyck.com and stolen help solutions that were written years gone by. I tell ya, you might have some users convinced that you're some sharp pc technician, but we both know your knowledge only extends to building middle range pcs in your fuckin livin room.

I have stolen no content; any news article posted is done so with a link to the source, in addition, I am steadily adding content written myself on subject matter I am interested in, if you do not like the content on offer, perhaps you should not visit. As for old solutions, should I try and find new solutions to old problems? What would be the point if old solutions work perfectly?

Still, I am sure your website is so much better?

I have never built a middle range PC or in fact any PC, the nearest I have come to that is installing a new motherboard and some additional memory, as I have already stated, I am no PC technician, you are again totally incorrect.

Mos.Def wrote:
And by the way, you can tell your admin buddies on your bollock site that I gots proxies and e-accounts comin outta my ass! Am only at 10% right now, ya n00b.

Ever the big man you continue to hide behind proxies. If you have some constructive opinion or factual pieces you wish to contribute to my forum, feel free, if you continue to post personal (and inaccurate) abuse such as YO NIGGA and the rest of your childish street crap, you can expect to have your posts deleted.

Mos.Def wrote:
Game on, eh.

I see no game here, just a poor deluded kid, with the diction of Mafia and an array of theories based on hot air and zero facts, you presume to know a lot about me, my motives and my reasons and actions, when in fact you actually know little or nothing.

You are nothing but a lame spammer, you spam forums, you spam rooms, you have little of interest to say and you say it badly.

No, it must be time for your shift at McD's, run along, those burgers won't flip themselves.
:D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:10 pm 
That was so fucking boring Nobby, you must be gay.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:06 pm 

Fuckin hell, I couldn't even be arsed to read all that shit. Found myself lazily skippin through it.

Kinda funny though cuz right from the off set ya can tell the cunt shot up word to write that one. Haha, probaby showed his fuckin wife before posting it.

I will say one thing though, seems to be a growin consensus that u need to get a fucking personality, ya dickhead. You just ruined a perfectly good thread with your boring bollocks.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:26 am 

Mos.Def wrote:
Fuckin hell, I couldn't even be arsed to read all that shit. Found myself lazily skippin through it.

Kinda funny though cuz right from the off set ya can tell the cunt shot up word to write that one. Haha, probaby showed his fuckin wife before posting it.

I will say one thing though, seems to be a growin consensus that u need to get a fucking personality, ya dickhead. You just ruined a perfectly good thread with your boring bollocks.

Well, it is true, the facts really are not that interesting, but never the less, they are the facts, rather than the total bollocks you made up. You would think that having just been corrected you would learn your lesson and quit making up crap, but you did it again, next post, so just for the record, i will correct you again:

#1 the post was written in np++
#2 my wife was out at the time and has not read the post

As for ruining the thread with facts proving you stupid, did you just prefer it when i posted a room log making you look stupid? Keep posting with each one you make yourself look dumber and dumber.

Now, something for Sprinkles:

36 posts by Sprinkles

Of which

10 posts and 2 entire threads are about me, thats now 27.8% of your posts about me, the obsession is growing, you MUST be GAY!

:roll:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am 

Shit the bed, can you imagine going for a pint with this cunt.

Haha.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 am 

I doubt you're even old enough, do they serve beer in McDonalds.

Perhaps if you quit posting boring lies, we could move on to something more interested?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:17 am 
I imagine a night out on the piss with Nobby would result in waking up one morning stinking of rohypnol with blood pouring out of your arsehole after a savage unconscious harsh homosexual buggering, and your brain will've melted because of the boredom.

I can save you time on a rebuttal Nobby, this is my 37th post, 11 of which are about you, i'm obsessed blah blah blah, pink T-shirts, E, Vladd, bumsex. But you carry on.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:09 am 

Let's help him out a bit.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:22 am 

Sprinkles wrote:
I imagine a night out on the piss with Nobby would result in waking up one morning stinking of rohypnol with blood pouring out of your arsehole after a savage unconscious harsh homosexual buggering, and your brain will've melted because of the boredom.

Now moving from forum obsession to sexual fantasies about me, damn you really are fucked up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next