All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:23 pm 
Advocate

10/25/08 It was a sunny fall day when i was doing my daily mp3 purge. I started talking with Choco (ramona) on msn about her Turkish boyfriend issues and dreams and such. After shooting the breeze for about 20 minutes she asked me if i had looked at the new picture page where we can vote on pictures. Smelling a rat, i quickly responded "no I had not been on that part of the site" (although i had been on it a few times). She made a few persuasive pleas saying i should check it out. Was this a possible attempt to get a quick vote out of me or just a friendly converasation suggesting to me it would be fun for me to check this cool page.....?????

I began a cold sweat and my pulse quickened.....i started having flash backs of the marijuana poll tampering incident. Has Choco been planning a siege of this contest/poll as well? Does she have multiple accounts with different aliases? Has she been passing out topless pics of herself to sway voters, similiar to that of the pie eating contest in the movie Revenge Of The Nerds, where the plate had a picture of a naked woman underneath all the cream?

After a good rest and worship i contemplated this event. At about 2:33 pm central standard time i was drawn to the voter page and took a serious look at the issues i had been facing. As i glanced across the votes i started to see that a couple people had very high vote counts. We had Maria with a strong showing about 7 to 8 votes and teetering on the edge of 5 stars. When i had viewed this before she had all 5 stars, so it seems that someone probably gave her a low ball vote to help even out the playing field (a liberal trend that is being witnessed more and more in todays society).
We also have Molly with a high score and one of the top vote getters. For someone who doesnt speak much in the room i began to wonder if she is one of those mad pm-ers with people in the room. I shuddered wondering if she had a freaky side like taz while playing a nice but funny woman while in the room. I can see she is friendly and have heard choco say alot of nice things about her so i figure, okay molly deserves most of her votes, but i began to wonder what are we voting for..the pics? the personality? The most agreeable turd (Hence Mr. E and his vote count),, Or even the I'll kiss your ass if you kiss my ass ( a style made popular by Tami )? I made some correlations that included some key parameters such as Beauty, Protects Women, Gossipability, Agreeableness, and Dirty Choco Style Politics. I quickly looked at bossy's pic, a person who some people protect in the room. I remember her score was a realistic score, but through the help of the room liberals her score began to somehow raise. It reminded me of the Special Olympics / Easter Seals Games where even corky can win a gold medal just by participating. SIgh..........GASP!!!!!!

So how can it be that one Romanian woman with a boyfirend could have the most votes in the room....???? Could it have been the self pitty guilt trip when she admitted to only giving herself 3 stars which catapulted a room of so called individuals to take pitty and give her a 5 star vote? Maybe It was her being extra friendly on a certain day while using the ill scratch your back if you scratch mine method?? For the guys who voted for her,,,was it the promise or hopes of a nude pic or sexual encounter that persuaded you to cast your vote (suppie ) ? Was it the full day of chat exposure where she pushed voting for a Romanian artist while hiding the fact she was giving the Debaiters Apostates link in PM by mistake?????????????????????

Whatever it is, please consider her to be a dangerous, deranged, and sneaky individual.

P.S. I still havent voted for you yet Choco....please send me your nude pictures.

hihihihihihihihihiihihihihi

P.S.S. I was going to add a poll question in regards to this topic but have declined for fear of another voting disaster.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:12 pm 
who gives a fuck? and that post was as boring as nobbys.

i didn't vote either choco, send me nude pics :D

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Jew wrote:
Smelling a rat, i quickly responded "no I had not been on that part of the site" (although i had been on it a few times). She made a few persuasive pleas saying i should check it out. Was this a possible attempt to get a quick vote out of me or just a friendly converasation suggesting to me it would be fun for me to check this cool page.....?????

Lol. What a storyteller. See Jew, I knew you'd shine in this format too.

Jew wrote:
I began a cold sweat and my pulse quickened.....i started having flash backs of the marijuana poll tampering incident. Has Choco been planning a siege of this contest/poll as well? Does she have multiple accounts with different aliases?

Lmfao.

Jew wrote:
We had Maria with a strong showing about 7 to 8 votes and teetering on the edge of 5 stars. When i had viewed this before she had all 5 stars, so it seems that someone probably gave her a low ball vote to help even out the playing field (a liberal trend that is being witnessed more and more in todays society).

What an inciteful analysis. A liberal conspiracy!

Jew wrote:
wondering if she {molly} had a freaky side like taz while playing a nice but funny woman while in the room

Ah, harkening back to the Taz Incident. Good times.

Jew wrote:
The most agreeable turd (Hence Mr. E and his vote count)

Rofl.

Jew wrote:
I made some correlations that included some key parameters such as Beauty, Protects Women, Gossipability, Agreeableness, and Dirty Choco Style Politics. I quickly looked at bossy's pic, a person who some people protect in the room. I remember her score was a realistic score, but through the help of the room liberals her score began to somehow raise. It reminded me of the Special Olympics / Easter Seals Games where even corky can win a gold medal just by participating. SIgh..........GASP!!!!!!

Lmao @ the depth of your analysis. This is grand.

Jew wrote:
P.S.S. I was going to add a poll question in regards to this topic but have declined for fear of another voting disaster.

Aye, Choco is a menace, a Poll Terrorist, no doubt learned from her years behind the Sand Curtain.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:25 am 

Agreed , Sprinkles . you said you voted for me though *rolls eyes*
:D you still gonna get my nakid pics :twisted:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 am 

Knot : 'Aye, Choco is a menace, a Poll Terrorist, no doubt learned from her years behind the Sand Curtain.'
Agreed , Knot :twisted:
but I dont pull down nobody's picture
and I admit I developed more refined ways of manipulating the votes and that doeesnt include pm -ing people .
you gonna get my nakid pics too :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 am 

Jew !
Jew!
Jew!
I am gonna take care of you later :twisted:

Post subject: 5 star's
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:36 pm 

Ahem, i think u'll find old fat-boy slim Huck has the 5star treatment on said poll, it must be me handsome look's i guess. :lol: