All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:09 am 

As many of you will have noticed these two poor individuals have many problems, but the recent obsessive behavior suggests they are sick people indeed. After literally seconds of research it was very clear both Mos and Sprinkles are suffering an acute form of OCD, clear symptons include:

Quote:
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a chronic anxiety disorder most commonly characterized by obsessive, distressing, intrusive thoughts and related compulsions. Compulsions are tasks or "rituals" which attempt to neutralize the obsessions. OCD is distinguished from other types of anxiety, including the routine tension and stress that appear throughout life. The phrase "obsessive-compulsive" has become part of the English lexicon, and is often used in an informal or caricatured manner to describe someone who is meticulous, perfectionistic, absorbed in a cause, or otherwise fixated on something or someone

Its clear they both have an unhealthy fixation with me, but it gets worse:

Quote:
The fact that many individuals do not seek treatment may be due in part to stigma associated with OCD. Another reason for not seeking treatment is because many sufferers of OCD do not realize that they have the condition.

Poor Mosduf and sprinkes, they are fixated with me, and dont even realiise how ill they are, they should both have our pity.

Quote:
Intrusive thoughts are unwelcome, involuntary thoughts, images or unpleasant ideas that may become obsessions, are upsetting or distressing, and can be difficult to be free of and manage. Intrusive thoughts, urges, and images are of inappropriate things at inappropriate times, usually falling into three categories: inappropriate aggressive thoughts, inappropriate sexual thoughts, or blasphemous religious thoughts

Damn, its almost like the diagnosis was specifically written for these two, its uncanny, but beleive it or not, it gets more disturbing still:

Quote:
Inappropriate sexual thoughts

Sexual obsessions involve intrusive thoughts or images of "kissing, hugging a lot, touching, fondling, oral sex, anal sex, intercourse, and rape" with "strangers, acquaintances, parents, children, family members, friends, coworkers, animals and religious figures", involving "heterosexual or homosexual content" with persons of any age

I understand brain surgery can be carried out with no loss of brain cells, which in this case is crucial as neither can afford to loose the precious few they have. In the meantime, we need to give them encouragement to stay away from their family, friends, pets and coworkers for everyones safety. Perhaps its best they form a support partnership together and simply rape, fondle, hug and kiss each other.

:roll:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:25 am 

Everything you do just falls flat on it's arse.

This is just a terrible fucking thread and cements you as the most boring cunt on winmx.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:40 am 
I don't suppose it occured to you Nobby that you're the one obssesed with us? Now bend over Nobby and take it like a man, let's turn that brown eye blue baby!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:03 am 

obsessed with you? lmao

No, i just thought it would be entertaining to play by your rules, so i wrote the sort of dumb thread you guys have been doing for me recently to see how you reacted, i am hopeful especially Mos may be capable of maturing a little. Mos probably has issues with his father or something equally sterotypical thats the root of his childish annoying teen personality, i have no such concerns for you Spinkles, you are clearly just an amusing wind up merchant, thats just a game.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 pm 

Quote:
Why doesn't nobby post a picture?

Well?

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 pm 
Advocate

That seemed like a lot of info aimed at telling others that these folks don't agree with you and therefore you pity them for being inferior people. What psychology book are you reading from?