All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: New Forum Upgrade
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am 

Mos.Def wrote:
If you're gonna cry about, why don't you just trot off somewhere else? Use the elbows, shoulder blades and sticky-out limbs.

lol cry? I pity you and your overactive imagination.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am 

If I wanna reprise an appealing bit of past, I fucking will. Why are you so boring? Why are you a maudlin sod? A fucking miserablist? Don't you just fancy yourself as a cool leather-jacketed imitator behing your fucking dj set. The man with a website dishing out advice like his life was started on a pentium 2.

Crying? You're in the front row. Dickhead.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:47 pm 

Mos, seriously who speaks like that? Grow up, just because i don't have a teenage infactuation with fighting, swearing needlessly and street culture, does not make me boring, it makes me an adult. As for leather jacketed DJ's, what the hell are you talking about? There was a time not so long ago, whilst still being clearing odd, you were at least interesting in a train crash way, now your inaccurate and unintersting commentaries sound more like the prattlings of a confused alcoholic. Seek help, get a life.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:57 pm 

I talk like this offline you idiot. Have you even been to Sunderland before?

Life isn't a catacombed corridor for me, wandering around looking for fights. Its just you man, i think you're a cunt. It's fucking simple. Talk about predictability. Lost count the amount of times you've labeled me as some mixed up kid living on copious quantities of alcohol. You really are preaching one side of the coin here.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm 

Mos.Def wrote:
I talk like this offline

No surprises there.

Mos.Def wrote:
Have you even been to Sunderland before?

I may have passed through, i dont recall, is it nice?

Mos.Def wrote:
Life isn't a catacombed corridor for me, wandering around looking for fights.

It isn't? You seem to have that mentality.

Mos.Def wrote:
Its just you man, i think you're a cunt. It's fucking simple.

I still just pity you.

Mos.Def wrote:
Lost count the amount of times you've labeled me as some mixed up kid living on copious quantities of alcohol.

You paint your own picture with your words, i simply try to understand the causes of the mentality, is it drugs? Drink? Immaturity? or simply a very mixed up angry person? Im not sure, but im sure you know which, perhaps you want to share it with the forum?

Mos.Def wrote:
You really are preaching one side of the coin here.

If you have something else to show, show it, all i see is anger, i dont preach to you, or anyone, as i said i simply pity you. That said I did on one occasion see a glimpse of your calm side, it was brief, i seem to recall even mentioning it to Knot. The anger reared again pretty soon though, it seems to control you, perhaps you need help?

I feel sorry for you Mos.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:48 am 

Dissect my post man, gives me a good laugh.

I paint a picture all right. Of me gannet-grabbing.
Why don’t you tell the forum why you made a site about kids?
Why don’t you tell the forum why you had a site with guides on acid-reflux?
Why don’t you tell us all why you closed and tried to hide a forum because it got exposed?
Why don’t you tell us all why you banned me from your site and have the nerve to come on here like you support free speech?
Why don’t you tell us all about your plans to craftily change a site from WinMX help to Poker so you can make money?

You and your fucking doomed nobility. Mentioning my calm side to another man. Jesus Fucking Christ! Though don’t worry mate. I have some syrupy sunshine. Do you like my avatar?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 am 

Mos.Def wrote:
Dissect my post man, gives me a good laugh.

Ok, i can play ball.

Mos.Def wrote:
I paint a picture all right. Of me gannet-grabbing.

Waffle, move on.

Mos.Def wrote:
Why don’t you tell the forum why you made a site about kids?

I built a forum on parenting it was my first ever site, had a few Winmx members, discussing parenting and issues surrounding it, but it didnt really take off as i didn't have the time to invest in it.

Mos.Def wrote:
Why don’t you tell the forum why you had a site with guides on acid-reflux?

I have many sites, with well over a 1000 guides on many different topics, some earn me some ad revene, others serve as link bait for larger projects, its part of my living, you know what that means Mos, you know a JOB, ever thought about getting one of those? btw, your paper round doesnt count.

Mos.Def wrote:
Why don’t you tell us all why you closed and tried to hide a forum because it got exposed?

As i said, that particular forum had been dead a long while, after you spammed your filth over one of my other forums, i knew it was likely the parenting forum would be next for your brand of "free speach", better to close a dead site than chase your spam around it.

Mos.Def wrote:
Why don’t you tell us all why you banned me from your site and have the nerve to come on here like you support free speech?

I don't tolerate spam, you are a spammer, spammers are banned.

Mos.Def wrote:
Why don’t you tell us all about your plans to craftily change a site from WinMX help to Poker so you can make money?

Actually, if you had read the information, the Poker game was going to be a FREE community fun poker game, no money, no fees, just fun, the other trouble was the script i was going to use wont intergrate to the phpbb forum i use, hence the plans are shelved for now.

Mos.Def wrote:
You and your fucking doomed nobility. Mentioning my calm side to another man. Jesus Fucking Christ! Though don’t worry mate. I have some syrupy sunshine. Do you like my avatar?

[/quote]

Gibberish. A neither like nor dislike your obsession based avatar.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:35 am 

You’ve been playing ball all along mate. It goes, I bat and you fetch.

You built a forum about kids. From pin the tail on the donkey games to kids savoury muffin recipes. The thought of your household is haunting me. You’re a complete dork.

I don’t give a shit how many sites you’ve got. I’m not in the business of harnessing bedroom websites to make sluggish money. My life is being painted with much broader, primary colour strokes than that. Think about it the next time you programme your Casio watch.

The site is still up, idiot. Are you so weak and languid that you let another man force you into closing what is yours? I pity YOU. It’s almost a tearjerker. And you banned me before the spamming you lying piece of shit. You don’t have any allegiance to free speech. I would say a treasure waiting to be discovered.

Downplay and decorate with a few cracks of sunrise. That’s your porker approach, isn’t it. Just like the blocking list. And I’m obsessed with more than her avatar. You be a gossip dickhead and i’ll get acquainted with the heartsome acolyte. The skyward gazing dream, your friend, everybody’s friend. Shykitty.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:18 am 

Mos.Def wrote:
You built a forum about kids. From pin the tail on the donkey games to kids savoury muffin recipes. The thought of your household is haunting me. You’re a complete dork.

Lol, what content would you expect on a parenting site? UFC vidoes? A-Z of pointless swearing? grow up Mos

Mos.Def wrote:
I don’t give a shit how many sites you’ve got. I’m not in the business of harnessing bedroom websites to make sluggish money. My life is being painted with much broader, primary colour strokes than that. Think about it the next time you programme your Casio watch.

You have no idea about my business or its income and i was not bragging out number of sites, merely addressing your point about my articles, but i can assure it, it online businesses pay well enough.

Mos.Def wrote:
The site is still up, idiot. Are you so weak and languid that you let another man force you into closing what is yours? I pity YOU. It’s almost a tearjerker. And you banned me before the spamming you lying piece of shit. You don’t have any allegiance to free speech. I would say a treasure waiting to be discovered.

The forum is down. You didnt force me to do anything, it was just better to remove a dead forum than have it covered in your brand of "free speach". You were banned from one of my other forum FOR ACTUAL SPAMMING, hence me branding you a spammer.

Mos.Def wrote:
Downplay and decorate with a few cracks of sunrise. That’s your porker approach, isn’t it. Just like the blocking list.

I have no idea what that load of crap is referring to.

Whilst your anger grows, i still feel nothing but pity for you.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:14 am 

What a fucking boring response. Can you not even string something half decent together?

I figure you’re one of those braindead idiots who think my profanity is some indolent, ailing attempt to express myself forcefully. Let’s do an experiment.

1. I hypothesize that the earth is flat and that the stars are pinpricks in the giant clothe of the sky.

2. The earth is fucking round. Stars are giant fucking burning masses of goddamn hydrogen and other gases, you fucking dipshit.

Of those two statements, which is the most valid Nobby?

Let me tell you what free speech is. It’s about embracing ones fuckedupness. Why is that a problem? Isn’t an assemblage of people who are true to themselves preferable to a group of people of self-deceptive judgment-mongers? The understanding is that all normality is conductive to all manner of twisted behaviour. Only those who dare to be abnormal have ever been truly capable of recognizing and defying the dingy nature of human kind.

So here’s what you can do, shove those fucking bans up your arse. We both know I was banned before any spamming took place. Spin it like a Blairight all you want to. The fact is, you’re a con, a hypocrite, a charlatan. Undoubtedly, you closed the forum out of fear. You’re a fearful man Nobby, much the reason why it took you so long to support a blocking list. History has a funny knack of repeating itself. And I am not angry, it’s a calculated step, an approach which has been tried and tested against far smarter people than you. Know that I am as calm as a couple walking a pebbled beach with wellie-skipping confidence.

BORING CUNT