All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:02 am 

So not because you've been arguing with her lately...

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 am 
Advocate

It seems that their integrity had been destroyed prior to this conversation, this was mere conveyance.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:45 am 
Advocate

Attachment:
File comment: My Brothers Wedding. I am the guy on the Right hand side looking at the photo.
13564_105772282766587_100000014485721_174234_6274393_n.jpg
13564_105772282766587_100000014485721_174234_6274393_n.jpg [ 48.37 KiB | Viewed 1775 times ]
Hi Guys and Girls. Just wanted to Introduce myself as i am a Newbie here... My Name is Kenneth... or Kenny as my friends call me.
On winMX my name is Armed-Audio-Warfare and has been that Nic since i started using winMX after Napster shutdown.
This website that has been set up for winMX is the best i have seen yet and i particullary enjoyed reading the history part on p2p thought it was very informal and i also learned a lot from reading it where i thought i knew what had happened... well i had a little but not to the length that was in the read... I have added this winmx effex site to my facebook page as i always tell people who ask me where i download my films or music and really in my case my Mixed Martial Arts collection.. So i tell them winMX but i had a little concern about where to download winMX as the site where i get it from or was telling my friends where to download it from when you download it you get a Trojan with it.... now i had entered the chatroom associated with the winmx download and had enquired how this comes about... turns out that the only antivirus prgm to find this trojan is Mcaphee...Also turns out that this trojan is NOT a trojan... its just some computer lanauge that is similar to a trojan and like i say only mcaphee picks it up and mcaphee has no text on what the trojan is... and searching for it on the internet also brings nothing up... so i was glad that i asked about this and i am glad i got the help and responses from the users in the chatroom about this....But try telling this to a friend when your saying download winMX from blah blah link and oh btw you get a trojan with it but dont worry coz its not... hehhe... anyway i now have the winMX Effex site to tell my friends where to download it from and i dont have to sort of scare them by mentioning this... Anyway...
Like i say above i just wanted to introduce myself and im not sure if i am in the correct place to do this but i thought this would be an ok starting point for me until i get to grips with this website and know where i am meant to post certain things....So
My names Kenny, I am a Single Male of 38 soon to be 39 years old. I was Born and Live in Scotland in the United Kingdom, I live just outside of Edinburgh with my Dog Jack.
I was a Motor Mechanic for Volvo Most of my life, but left that line of work to pursue becoming a Welding Engineer.
I now currently am a Non Destructive Testing Technician and mainly use Ultrasonics for Welding Inspection.
As you will know from my Shared files on winMX, I am Mixed Martial Arts daft...lol..... I love the sport just as a spectator i might add.
I am an easy going person who loves the outdoors and ofcourse i also love computers..
By the way the paragraph i have written above is not a chat up line or anything like that. I am just giving you a little insight into the person behind the Tag.AAW.
Not really sure what else to say the now but if theres anything you want to ask me then you will be able to find me in knot4prophets winMX chatroom.
I think i have said something about me... i hope i havent destroyed my integrity though.... hehhe...

As for now Peace everyone. Kenny

Unread postPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:49 pm 
Goddamnit, that's all this forum needs is a another sweaty sock in it, and a welding examiner to boot! I'll tell you what I told the last guy that N.D.E'd my test plate... Just because it has slag inclusions, porosity, and 40mm of undercut, that doesn't make it a bad weld.