All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Apostasy Survivor
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm 
Advocate

Hi All

I have joined an online game of survivor. Remember the TV series? Well this is the online version. I never actually watched the TV series but it’s pretty easy to figure out. Apparently there’s a bunch of people on an island and they have challenges to do and they vote each other off. Well same thing here except online.

In my team (which is called the Apostates) are 9 people. These include: Tami, Bandwidth, Benjagen, Mud, Hector (me), Noski, Ashwing, Reactor, and WastedRockRanger. Noski hasn't been in touch with us so I don't know if he is doing the challenges or not. I hope so. Anyway there are 9 people on my team because we won "immunity" in the last challenge.
The other teams all had to vote one member off. The Debaiters voted
off a player named "Bunz" who I don't really know. The FreeSpeechers voted off Miss Q because she refused to play the game properly costing her team points. She claimed this was her "strategy" in the room later. The WinMXers voted off Pantele but it was close between Pantele and AEQ.

All in all its a very fun game and Knot went to a lot of trouble to make it for us to play. It will go down in WinMX history as "the good ole days".

Hector