All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 am 
Advocate

So approximately the past couple of weeks I've been playing a game called Apostasy survivor, and it's been pretty fun! I like doing the challenges with my teammates (most of them! haha) and there's some real camaraderie going on between us.
Last week's challenge was pretty cool and we learned a lot on how to play the game, and how not to as well. This week's challenge however, whew! There's so much to do and not much time to do it, but I'm sure everyone will try their best... well, most of us anyways. Overall I'm pretty excited to see just who the final 2 competitors will be (hopefully me and... well, it won't matter who else cuz I'm gonnah win, hahahahahahaahahahaaahaha!) Ok, 200 words, gottah ramble a bit more... I'm kind of wishing that more ppl on my team were around more often, but i suppose every team is having that sort of problem, otherwise i'd have to say we got a pretty strong group and WE ARE GONNAH WHUP YO ASS INTO OUTER SPACE! YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN! AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY EITHER! LIKE, THE GOING DOWN ON Q KIND OF GOING DOWN! GET READY TO EAT POT ROAST BITCHES! GO APOSTATES, WOO!

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 am 
Advocate

Hahahaha Band. I gotta say, I haven’t had this much fun since I swallowed the little blue pill and found Knot’s room on Winmx 6 years ago. Man, 6 years is a long, long time. Yeah, this Apostasy Survivor game is a pretty incredible invention. Wasn’t too sure how it was going to play out. At first I was a little leery only because I was unsure what the challenges were going to be. With Knot’s imagination and Apostasy’s pension for producing creative ways to make people go insane … there was no telling what would raise its pretty head, heh. I imagine that scared most people out of playing this first round, and not the other excuses I’ve heard regarding “I’m too busy”. Heh. Too funny. Gotta say though it’s been nothing but pure fun so far, with no maniacal or manipulating personality profiling, social drama, or devious data mining that I can tell. But the game is still young ;) And we have a long way to go before our job is done, and a lot of casualties to sweep out of the way before we can say for sure who the real Survivors are gonna be …

I’m proud to be on your team Band. I promise when the time comes and I vote you off, I’ll do it with the utmost respect and send you a Thank You card. You’ve been a pleasure a work with and I hope we go far … Apostates Rule!

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:36 am 
Advocate

*penchant* .... (although I do think we all deserve serverance pay for playing...)

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:39 pm 

Finally getting all my challenge questions done. Wheee waited till the last minute! I'm so excited to see who wins! I hope its our team, like last time. :P I bet there will be a lot of slack ass bitches, who will not write the short story, or sing a song or take the pics or even get the answers right. So our team is a shoe in!! My team is pretty cool. We all get a long for the most part ^ Bing and Ash are badass. So is Hector! I'm struggling with recording my voice. Might have to do it tomorrow at work, when Old dude goes to lunch. I've submitted a theme song and have fantasies of it playing on my very own "Winners Page" upon me winning haha. Wouldn't that be so cool? Speaking of winning, I posted a funny pic to our Apostates FB group page, has charlie sheen and the seal of WIN on it. fuckin a' seal of WIN. gotta love it!! Seriously though, I'm not much of a game person. Team sports or anything like that, have never really been my scene. So I hope that I can help get my team as far as possible.
One love rasta gypsies