All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How we roll.
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:48 pm 
Can't remember the time exactly but i can remember the day. I'd just finished at the dog fight and the labrador i stole from some old pisspot selling big issue had been turned into mulch by a very mean pit-bull, not really a surprise but i'd bet heavily on my dog and tried to get my money back by selling the carcass to the singapore island restaurant chain. They gave me twenty quid which i thought i'd keep, twenties are always handy for bribes. Fine dog stock is one of the staple ingredients in most of their dishes and we've built up quite a good business rapport. I don't eat there. Gives me the screaming shits and once... worms. Anyway, this is the hair and meat of it, i got back and the message light was flashing on the phone which sent me into a nervous funk. I knew who it was. I could smell them. I pressed the button... " WE HAVE WORK, MWAHAHAHAHA!!! "

tbc.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:43 pm 
Are you a loudmouthed little cocksucker with a posh accent who thinks he's some kind of sharp media commentator just because he's sitting in a fucking cinema? Do you and your odious companions consider yourselves faintly superior to everybody else in the building? Can you be heard noisily trading unfunny observations about the film with such relentless frequency the person in front starts to fantasise about leaping from their seat to knock your fucking head against the wall until it shatters like an egg full of wolf guts? Do you deserve to be kicked about like a rag fucking doll, all the way down the concrete steps of the fire exit and into the alleyway outside, then left to bleed your last into a puddle of lukewarm dog piss? Fucking lolercaust,

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:52 pm 
I'll give you a bell later but basically i phoned up the council and they're not issuing permits anymore, what they did do was tell me where we can get rid of our shit and it's the same place we got rid of the rubble. I gave them a bell and they said they'd need to see our waste carriers license and take a photo copy it's 32 quid a square meter for household waste and 16 quid for rubble. Not very happy about this but everyone that does the same shit as us has to do the same thing, the council haven't issued permits for any commercial vehicles. I reckon i can conjure us up some work but we'll have to adjust the prices. There was a bit in the pompey evening news last night that the dump is turning away fucking loads of people so maybe we can capitalize on that? advertise along the lines of 'new laws make everything fucking hard as fuck, we'll take your shit but fucking pay us more money you fucking rancid piles of cunt.' Or something similar. Send word, this is going to give me ulcers.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:57 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Lol. You're fucking bizarre.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:58 pm 
We deal with science.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:52 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Is this the Free Speech forum or "Sprinkles Daily Blog" ????

*makes unfunny remarks about movie while sitting in front of sprinks in movie theatre*

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 am 

now, let me get this right, you steal a dog for a fight and you steal a labrador? Are you fucking mentally retarded?
And another thing, why not just steal dogs and sell them to the singapore island restaurant chain and save the money that you inevitably lose while gambling on the fights. Oh maybe the chefs like it a bit tenderized beforehand.

Good work Sprinkles. Up here for thinkin', down there for stinkin'.
If my dog wasnt so fucking small I would probably do the same thing, the little fucker expects to be fed, watered and played with EVERY FUCKING DAY. Cunt of a thing.

Would it be ok if I opened up the Aussie franchise? I wanna get people's rubbish and just redistribute it around.
I will advertise "We will take YOUR rubbish away" at half the price of the other bitches. Then drive around the corner and dump that shit in front of someone else's house. Fuckem' and fuckem' again I say. People are cunts, no two ways about it. I should know, I am one of them.

Stop changing the subject Sprinkles, I was talking about my "medical condition" it's almost good now, it only hurts when I shit one of those monster shits, you know the ones that make you glad you are not the permanent mount of a butt jockey.

Anywho, Imma sod off and think about my awesome weekend of drugs, bitches and beer. Please dont tell Nakia I called her a bitch, she does fucking Thai Kickboxing, what a fucken knucklehead I am.

Toodle Pipski Fuckers.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:28 pm 
Let's be honest here Gnowm, I can't see the keyboard and this fucking darkness makes things very hard but we're dealing with WinkeyFinder 1.73 RC2 and the task manager doesn't work anymore.

I didn't really steal a dog but every homeless person has one. Maybe for the dogs sake it would be better to fight to the death than be an object of pity for maggots that actually buy big issue... ( i'll let you know on this front )

Chefs at the singapore island restaurant chain love tenderized everything because they're lazy and can't be arsed to pick up a hammer, they're not like us gnowm, they don't have our strength and will power.

You're right about dogs being cunts of things, but i don't blame dogs for wanting being fed, you own the dog, either feed it or fight him against pitbulls.

There is no future in waste clearance, it's very cut throat and very shit. All we did was distribute it into a pond around the back of the burg estate but that was a fucking long way to walk with a bathtub gnowm. A franchise might be an idea but the law will fuck you up the arse my man, the law and the local authorities.

I won't tell Nakia anything but only because she's got a silly name. Kick boxing means nothing to us in the waste trade buisness gnowm, kicks and knees are no match for a fucking cast iron bathtub dropped from 80 foot onto a prone nakia.

toodle pipski, always finish with a link....
http://www.marlviola.com/MgaAwit/Barry% ... 0Mandy.mp3
Hit it baz!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:18 am 

A prone Nakia you say? I like the way you are thinking my man.

I have the same willpower as a room full of Uri Gellars.

Never finish on a link...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:10 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Lolercaust