All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: God created Evil?
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:54 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:26 am 
Advocate

Well, you most certainly typed that verse correctly...i am impressed...and I assume you read what you posted and understand grammatical connection enough to see its parts; however, let me break it down for you....

I am the LORD (that is really important and defines who does what in the rest of the verse)

There is no other (anything else is less, only one supreme being of His nature)

I form the light and create darkness (pretty nifty feat in my humble opinion, all I can do is flip on-off a light switch)

I bring prosperity (peace) and create disaster (evil), I the Lord do all these things (sounds like an impressive resume...I'd keep an eye on this Being...seems pretty powerful)

"Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron." (1Tim 4:1-2)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:26 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Well, well. I guess you decided to join after all, huh Mando. Welcome to the forum. I hope to make it as inhospitable as possible for you.

Just kidding.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:14 am 

Are you there Mando? I want to speak with you Mando.

Satan is a real dick. He has done some crazy shit. I guess jesus can beat him on the moral character front. He went accross the lands spreading the gospel that so many americans live by today. Although, he did threaten us with hellfire and eternal agony if we didn't obey him. aCtually Jesus was kind of a dick too. He did say some good stuff though even if it was invalidated by his motives. Thing is though, satan was the one that made us eat the apple that gave us the ability to distinguish between good and evil, so he kinda fuckin created freewill? FREE WILLY ya little blonde bastard!!!

PEE IN KAYLEIGHS ASIAN ASS wearing a fucking winmx mask, put little goosebumps on her amrs, FEEL her

How come when I use to go to that room you never sold me jesus with a positive spin?

I was going through a bad time then and you just wanted his soul to tapdance in my fucking intestine.

It's like;
If you're confused, turn to God.
If you're fearful, turn to god.,
If you are engulfed in despair, turn to god!

yOU should have;

I donno, said shit like if I was content, turn to god or just thank him for the great things I had going on. I guess it's just a case of you not wanting to praise god for something you know damn well I achieved myself.

That's your gig though, all your gigs. When it comes to negative things, like fear, hatred, despair - things every human has to deal with, you're more than willing to blame those things on us. Fucking turn to god and he will alleviate this suffering!

Even if I did allow this cunt up my arse, how come I can't just pray in the comfort of my own home eh? I gotta get my ass to church, put some money on the plate and I gotta vote how the pastor, priest or preachers tell me to vote. Then I gotta pick the right denomination or i'm down there burning forever. He only accepts one of these things, it's a total crapshoot, a crapshoot nigga. And if I don't have enough fear coming outta me or that confusion dissipating, it means I haven't got enough faith and I need to give you assholes more money. Cunts got to have prosthetic penises and sports cars. GODs people.

aHH man you know fine fucking well no sane, rational and well adjusted person would buy your bullshit for a moment. There are books outTHERE, on the streets, while your sitting in doors man. Books on how science disproves religion. They'll be a dry ass read but make a clear case that god don't fucking exist, least not the judaeo-christian one or any of the other ones in the mythologies.

Beesides ya can't posit a complex being to explain an almost random pure fucking entropy universe. That's just god damn fucking sense, forgive the common vernacular there, you cunt. It's a big giant stink nugget, ancient motherfucker pulling a big giant turd outta his ass. IT'S SATAN GOD DAMN SIMPLE!

I resent the fuck outta god providing you comfort, giving your life purpose and whatnot. All because some oppresive cunt where everything you do is being watched, catalogued and judged by some fucking cosmic overlord, who is the ultimate fascist you can never escape from, just fucking towers over you watchJUDGEwatchJUDGE AND WHEN you die you can go before him and make a choice to enter an eternal heaven party or roast in hell like a fucking thanksgiving turkey. The cunt serves no purpose, fucking bookmark he is.

You cunts don't have any faith really, just something you do, fucking around for some psychopathic pleasure. Fucked up christian mind. Fucking flying lasagna monster!

CHRISTIANS SMELL BAD!

MANDO MANDO MOOBS! MANDO MANDO MANDO MANDOOOOOOOO MANDO MANDO MANDO
MANDO MANDO MANDO MANDO MOOSE MOO! MANDOOOOO mando MANDO MANDO MANDO MANDO MANDOW

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:51 pm 

Mos.Def wrote:
It's like;
If you're confused, turn to God.
If you're fearful, turn to god.,
If you are engulfed in despair, turn to god!

yOU should have;

I donno, said shit like if I was content, turn to god or just thank him for the great things I had going on. I guess it's just a case of you not wanting to praise god for something you know damn well I achieved myself.

That's your gig though, all your gigs. When it comes to negative things, like fear, hatred, despair - things every human has to deal with, you're more than willing to blame those things on us. Fucking turn to god and he will alleviate this suffering!

Well, they have 2 main recruitment/brainwashing tactics:

1. Pick on those with problems just like you mention, if you want a good example of this check out how Mandos friend Steadfast was "recruited" into christianity, he posted all about it on Vladd forum, the man is a victim and should be pitied.

2. Begin the brainwash process on children ensure each new generation has a good percentage of pre-brainwashed victims who will show up week in week out, kneel and pear gormlessly into the sky for answers, all the while handing over their hard earned cash. You only need to see how christianity even in this day and age manage to get governments to pay for their in school "recruitment", parents need to ensure they counter the BS will some common sense.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm 

POPE BEN A DICK!

Goodbye, goodbye to the holy water life.
Cut yo' life's cord, CUNTS.

Cease to believe the fUCKING BIBLE right NOW!!! Credulous superstitions and fucking magic, fucking magic that would embarrass a child.

I wanna pick up a pen, pick it up and imagine it's a spade digging graves for those christians thinkin they've soared to new heights. Like us modern work can't extinguish the fucking wisdom of those cattle sacrificing primitives. I tell you to read the ByeBULL, have all that disturbing, ultra-racist, cruel, sadistic and immoral shit linger within your bones, pour down, deep to the bone. ALL WRITTEN by people made of stardust, fucking stardust from a time long past bringing it all together again.

Who's feeding the young? cuz they're fucking starving.
You got keys to big fuck off church mansion, gon let all the street children in, open the doors?

LOLLLL HAHAHAHAHA
PIZZZZZA POOO0oo0000

Cunts too concerned with letting your minds drift, taking your shoes off in your christian buddies houses and glimpsing into the upside-down world and unpleasant fucking miNds of our stupid ancestors. Casting shadows and big fucking waves of condemnation because of arbitrary codes and taboos and insults TOWARD your (imaginary) god. bUT YOU and you beliefs cause many of the ripples that bring down these crashing waves upon our beautiful world AND you have the fucking audacity to marvel in it.

thou shalt not fuck with my ten hopelessly shite and incomplete rules!
Nigga, where is the prohibition of violence against children, ethnic cleansing or even fucking slavery. NO defence of freedom of speech, no defence of democracy or free thinkin society. No clarification on homosexuality or some geezers masturbation routine behind closed curtins. THE bastard is having a laugh with these!

Nothing but armchair philosophy and scripture-quoting theologian bastards! Any cunt with half a brain is worth a thousand of you fucking medieval pseudo-scholars.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE!

They wanna blind the scientists with their green mold of envy, they wanna shake the mountain side and severe your fucking limbs off in hell whilst chilling back laughing watching you sink.

Black jesus died for yo hoes!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 pm 

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Heh.