All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:43 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

A quick peek into the Bible at almost any point will reveal the turpitude therein. I have a series of poignant passages from the first book of the bible, its very foundation: Genesis, which I will use to reveal the mind of God.

Concomitant to this post is a prior post, here, discussing how God spared Lot and his daughters from the destruction of the two cities, Sodom and Gomorrah. After Lot was spared, his lust-filled daughters lacking any nearby penises, decided to fuck their dad. Christians of course avoided that post like the fucking plague because they cannot fashion an effective apology for their God.

Another brief analysis of the people that God spared from Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction (Lot and his daughters) will suffice to corroborate the earlier post's assessment of their obvious lack of nobility.

If we all can now pick up our bibles and turn to Genesis, Chapter 19, and we'll see how freely Lot offers up his daughters to satisfy the crowd's "evil" lusts. Two angels had just dropped by Lot's pad to warn him of the impending doom of the two cities. Once the two (male) angels show up, a crowd begins to form outside Lot's place, and they are all asking for the two men to be sent out so that they "may know them." Lot obviously takes this type of "knowing" to be something evil, as he prays to them not to act evilly. The only inference that can be made here is that the men gathered outside Lot's wanted to "know" the strangers sexually. And of course, this is painfully obvious when next he offers up his two daughters, "who have not known man" for the crowd to do with his daughters as they saw fit, so that his two male angel guests would be spared:

Gen 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, surrounded the house, both old and young, all the people from every quarter. 5And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men which came in to you this night? Bring them out to us, that we may know them. 6And Lot went out to the door to them, and shut the door after him. 7And he said, I pray you, brothers, do not act evilly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man. I pray you, let me bring them out to you, and you do to them as you see fit. But do nothing to these men, for this is why they came under the shadow of my roof.

God spared only Lot and his two daughters and wife from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The morality of both of Lot's daughters has already been brought under suspicion in my last post, when they lustfully fucked their daddy. Now Lot's lack of scruples are also revealed. Rather than ask the angels to smite the crowd (which they went on to do), or any numerous other possible scenarios that he could have followed, Lot chooses to offer up his virginal daughters to the crowd of lustful faggots, who only want the fresh man meat that's in Lot's house.

And of all the men in Sodom and Gomorrah, why the fuck did God spare this coward?

Would you offer up your daughters to a crowd, for sex, so that your buddies wouldn't get bumfucked?

I sure as hell wouldn't.