All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jo.
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:50 am 
Some more evidence to the fact that jo from heresy is a fucking pig faced greasy fat ugly braindead cunt.

Topic: "The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail" Gustaf Lindborg ZaRdOz(..)420 Hosting =oÞ~
<> Tuesday's Senate Armed Services Committee hearing provided the latest evidence that top Bush administration officials directed the use of torture techniques on detained suspected terrorists and the decision to destroy videotapes of interrogations of suspects in CIA captivity
<> http://tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=5 ... bd35176038

Sprinkles911_30443 (Cable 371 files) has entered
<Sprinkles911> hello
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> FAHCK OFF SPINNNLCKLES!!!!
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> OMG I JUST FOLLOWED THROUGH WHILE I WAS FARTING!!
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> THERE'S MESS EVERYWHERE! ZARD! LACEY! I FUCK DOGS!
<Sprinkles911> easy there jo, no one's blaming you
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! FUKCH YOU SPPPILINKWSES!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE A MULLET?!
<Sprinkles911> is it because you're actually a man?
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> FKCU OFFF SPNNNLIKLKESD!!! MY GENITAL WARTS ARE BLEEDING AND THEY'VE STUCK TO MY GINGHAM SKIRT!!!!
<Sprinkles911> that really is tmi jo, best to keep that sort of filth out of the room i reckon
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> KUCF YOU SPANLIZLKJEIKSNDJSBNDLES!!!!! BONG TIME!!!! KIDS! GO AND GET MOMMY HER BONG, A FRESH DIAPER, SOME LARD FOR ME TO DRINK AND THEN FUCK OFF WHILE MOMMY LANCES HER BOILS!!!
<Sprinkles911> mother of god, what sort of creature are you?
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> FUCK OFF SPIINNNNKLES!!! ZARD! MY PROLAPSE HAS RUPTURED AND I NEED TO BORROW YOUR INFLATABLE BUTTPLUG ZARD!
<Sprinkles911> i think i'd better go... 8(

See, what a monster eh!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:59 am 

you should ease up on jo, mate. she's not so bad.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:43 am 
she called you gay.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 am 

Sprinkles wrote:
she called you gay.

she's still not that bad

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:42 am 
she called you a gay inbred hairy little texan lemon sucker. I don't know how you stand for it, that would make me cry. :(

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 am 

your avatar makes me cry

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am 
So I find out today that the reason I keep getting the boot from heresy is because I threatened Jo's kids or said they were dead or some shite? I couldn't give a flying fuck if her kids are dead or not but the simple fact of the matter is Jo seems to be a pathological liar. Anyone remember this? http://groups.msn.com/ChristianDiscussi ... 95&lc=1033

I think Pants is a bit of a tossbag but I doubt the cunt did what Jo's accusing him of. People aren't so quick to rush to my defence so what I'll say is this... I didn't do any of the things she said I did, she's a fucking lying knob, and if i did say these things to her I'd fucking well admit them right? Do I seem like the sort of troll that wouldn't admit to killing her kids or threatening them or fucking them or doing what ever the fuck the dopey slag said I did to them? No. Because it's actually funny as fuck.

I notice all this is supposed to have happened in another room as well, very convenient eh? maybe chat log evidence is the order of the day, or is that going against some sort of unwritten copyright? Winmx is, after all, like a giant shopping mall.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:13 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Good find sprink, that bullshits been going on in heresy for at least 3 years then probably with other precedence.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:29 am 
Topic: " Jo, she fucks dogs."

<Sprinkles140> oh hi jo, i didn't know you came into taboo sex
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> FUCK OFF SPINNLES, I FUCK DOGS! GODDAMNED THIS CONSTANT STATE OF PREGNANCY! THERE'S NOTHING ON TV, I LOVE DR PHIL!!!!
<Sprinkles140> er...
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> FUCK OFF SPINNLES!!! 18 BOTTLES OF GIN AND I'VE STILL NOT MISCARRIED! WHERE'S THAT GODDAMNED KNITTING NEEDLE?!!!!!
<Sprinkles140> knitting needle? jesus christ jo! what are you doing?
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> FUCK OFF SPINNLES!!! I'M GOING TO SQUAT OVER THE TOILET, WIGGLE AROUND IN MY WOMB FOR A WHILE AND SQUIRT MY 7 MONTH OLD FOETUS INTO THE TOILET!!
<»¤|¥|s¤«Ço§mî¢_|¥|µffîñ_Jo.069> THEN I'M GONNA FUCK A DOG!!! FUCK OFF SPINNLES!!!
<Sprinkles140> faints.

Jo... She fucks dogs. lulz.