All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:13 am 
Administrator
Administrator

And why the hell is it that every time I see a post by you, BEAR... it usually involves insults?

I NEVER insult anyone here...

Follow my example!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:21 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Knot... your illustrious forum is degenerating into a series of ill-typed insults.

This is terrible... we used to discuss such meaningful subjects, too!
Like, uh...

Ummm....

I'll get back to you on that.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:21 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, and Heresy sucks... the title of this thread sums it all up.

WHY BOTHER?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:03 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Don't flatter yerself, both those posts took less than 30 seconds to type out.

making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.

= Arrogance.

1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned

= Ignorant

confident of one's own righteousness, esp. when smugly moralistic and intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others.

= Self righteous

Now that the terms are defined show one instance of any of these.
It's like I said before, all yer insults towards me are general cause you can't actually meaningfully insult me at all

But since you're willing to make these claims i'm willing to give you tho opportunity to expose me as the arrogant, ignorant, self righteous shit-for-brains I am.

"I am in no way jealous of some stupid kid for whom it took around 19 years to figure out god don’t fucking exist."

Since when did I conclude that god does not exist, Mos? Have any proof of that either or just talking out of yer jealous ass once more?

Someone thinks he knows a lot about me when he can't even get my age right.

"You’re purpose in the room is so blokes like my can bash you ten times a day before breakfast and fucking rip through you like a bullet train hurtling through an empty train station."

I would love to see it, m8

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10 pm 

Well that was real fucking weak, but seeing as this is your traineeship, we’ll crack on.

You are totally fucking brain-dead. You should don a rollneck sweater and retire solemnly to some triarchic disorder ward. Dae knows what a pompous aka arrogant twat you are, and he has been in debait since the fucker got born in knots backyard compost heap.

I’d bet my parents fucking 10 The Grove house there’s a consensus on those three traits. They’ll come through like the fucking pamplona bull run. I mean, look at what we are dealing with here “Because I'm fucking awesome”. “You wish you had half the fucking talent and potential I do”. I’ve got to scroll up less than a fucking hundred pixels for some evidence, you daft cunt.

And you’d love to see it eh? Well crack you’re calling out the attack! What you gonna fucking do like? Defend with an armbar? How about a nifty fucking kimura? No, you’ll sit there like the fag you and endure, begrudgingly endure whatever it is I wanna fucking say to you. Bring your fucking rebuttals and we’ll see who is the livest. I’ll fucking oust your company with a barrage of gruff-voiced mackem talk working at 10%, prick.

Now look at this gif:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:55 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Mos.Def wrote:
Knot, do any of these heresy banners know about you cloning lesbian rooms
a few years back? Going around stealing dykes from other rooms, going from 0-70 odd users in one night and installing girls with decorative whore titles as your junior admins.

The names LaSarve (I think that was the name) and hircos ring any bells???

WinMX lost the lesbian userbase because of your antics. I use to go in those rooms and pretend to be a girl to dl some cheap picture pussy off of impressionable girls.

I'll never forgive you for taking that away from me.

Anyway, just keeping your moustache in the winmx newspapers.

15/09/08 Nobby, bear and zard must die.

Lol. I'm glad someone out there remembers my antics in the Lezzie rooms. What a fucking riot that was. What happened was that I had been going to the Lez rooms on WinMx, purely out of boredom, and partly because they shunned men. After I saw that LSav (or whatever the fuck that stupid dyke cunt's name was) decided to let dr paul the colorado movie buff stay, but not me, it became... personal.

And so yeah, I cloned LSav, her room and all her top admins. I waited patiently till her room crashed, like rooms do every few days, and launched mine. The idiots flooded in. But was that enough? Certainly not.

These man-hating dykes needed to be taught a lesson - one they didn't soon forget. I gave the room, in addtion to its stolen first name (Lezzies R US or some shit) , a second name, which I knew would bring in the last type of guests that lezzies wanted to see - men. The second name of this lez room I called something like "Dirty Cam Sluts" - Lol.

And indeed, the room, in just a few days, swelled to over 80 members. Half of them were lezzies, wondering aloud why so many men were showing up asking for cam sex, and the other half of the room was men (coming thru the Cam Sluts door) wondering aloud why there were so many lezzies in the room!

Was fucking priceless. Taught them dyke cunts not to fuck with the Knot. Don't believe me? Lol, check on Mx and see how popular any dyke room is. They all left for Ares or some shit. Good fucking riddance.

Nice to see you were also lurking back then to enjoy such pandemonium, Mos.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:24 am 

lol, that's cleared things up then.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 am 
Administrator
Administrator

You are totally fucking brain-dead. You should don a rollneck sweater and retire solemnly to some triarchic disorder ward. Dae knows what a pompous aka arrogant twat you are, and he has been in debait since the fucker got born in knots backyard compost heap.

I’d bet my parents fucking 10 The Grove house there’s a consensus on those three traits.

This is called an appeal to authority. The fact that other people agree with you doesn't make you right and will not strengthen a weak arguement esp. when the premise is flawed.

I mean, look at what we are dealing with here “Because I'm fucking awesome”. “You wish you had half the fucking talent and potential I do”. I’ve got to scroll up less than a fucking hundred pixels for some evidence, you daft cunt.

I asked for evidence of the three defined terms in the above post. Which of these three are you submitting those two statements for: Arrogance, Ignorance or self-righteousness?

The very simple fact is I am awesome. it isn't something you can go to general consensus for as I am the one dictating my opinion of myself to you. I am very talented in all areas of knowledge and have potential to be and do much more than you are. this is obvious by you starting an argument with a faulty premise which you did not even define the terms for ( i had to do that remember?) to support a conclusion born out of your jealousy

Bring your fucking rebuttals and we’ll see who is the livest.

The liveliest? I could care less about public opinion, Mos. I am not a jealous cowardly insecure cunt like yerself.

My rebuttals are sound logic and cannot be defeated.

You don't have a move but it's your turn if you want to spout more drivel. I might still reply if you can form anything cogent. At all

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:55 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Very talented in all areas of knowledge? Except spelling and grammar...

Does that fall under "1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned" ?

Let me guess.... you can't be bothered to use correct grammar for people like us?

I'll await your excuse. ;)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 am 
Administrator
Administrator

So you are ignorant. Surely you cannot be "talented in a all areas of knowledge," no one is. I am ignorant as well, in many things, you might say; however, I am not the one claiming that I am talented in all areas of knowledge. That, I believe, makes you arrogant, BEAR.

Quote:
I am very talented in all areas of knowledge and have potential to be and do much more than you are. this is obvious by you starting an argument with a faulty premise which you did not even define the terms for ( i had to do that remember?) to support a conclusion born out of your jealousy

How arrogant.

Your premise that he's not able to do or be as much as you, BEAR, is faulty. Why? because his argument was unsatisfactory to you? hah

Self-righteous? Maybe not, since that usually has to do with morals/opinions. I suppose your opinion of yourself could be considered self-righteous, though loosely.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next