All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:42 pm 

You’ve based your argument on me being a coward simply because I have not given a name or precedence as to how I have been on WinMX longer than you? Blimey.

Calling someone a coward only holds up in certain contexts, bear. By all non zany definitions, the following represent cowards. Say for example a friend is getting beaten up by a group of twat chavs wearing t-shirts caked in sweat, kebabs, alcohol and a splash of mud; you stand back and do nothing. Say for example someone does a hit and run on a child and never takes responsibility for their actions. But for a user on WinMX who changes his name regularly? No, come on, I mean, I donno. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

If I was to give you the following names: Tittybingo,100turdflushes Stinky-one-of-all. Would it make any fucking difference? Like fuck it would.

Anyway, seeing as your dick is harder than trigonometry for me. I shall throw you a bone, or rather, just a shogun heal stomp on your entire (coward) argument. Go ask ashwing who I am. Apparently some of these e-cowards don’t tell people who they are. Heh. Ashwing hit the nail on the head fucking months ago.

"I've read and re-read yer last post"

Let me put things into perspective regarding what you do with your bandwidth. You need to continue reading and re-reading my posts (heh) and concentrate on yours much more because they are not logical and they are easily defeated. Fucking hell! You’re about as smart and logical as a bee trying to fly through a fucking closed window.

"I don't think I asked yer opinion. Besides the dress fits. You are a jealous cowardly cunt and I've demonstrated exactly how you are".

Blahdy blahdy Blah, the hip-hip-hoo-fuckin rah! Slap yourself on the back. YOU’VE DEMONSTRATED SHIT ALL! MOTHERFUCKING UNO! Look above. That shit doesn’t fucking fly. I’d love to hear the jealous one. And the insecure one too; can’t be forgetting that one. To be fair, I think you just stringed the most common insult you use, the one that has a little rhyme to it and ran.

"And you were sparking posts *from* me, twit. Which means at the time it was 2".

Hang on. Let’s get something straight. On the 15th of September I posted a death warrant for you, nobby and zard. It goes, nobby is dead, Knot killed zard and bunch of fucking rooms. And now it stands with me having dragged you half a block, threw you over a six-foot wall and i’ve proceeded to disarm, overpower and fucking feed you to your own gun thereafter. All with a load of ink to say you stink. So, it was more than fucking 2. Got it.

Now that my brain farm has warmed up i’ll continue to crack open some vicious demented 1664 toxins and let some audio psychosis build from my speaker cones because that’s what’s required here. You, the source, your posts, they are simply not of sufficient quality to motivate. I go looking for youtube tunes and some good old premier Kronenbourg for motivation here. Well, those and i’m just a stubborn cunt.

Actually, that’s why you will never defeat me in this thread. Not logic, not smartness – although I am taking the piss out of you on both those fronts. No, it’s because I’m a very stubborn cunt. I will not leave this thread until you wave a white flag or go on the run.

Now some might say that’s just pathetic, adolescent or whatever. You’re probably fucking right; I don’t really give a shit though. My reason for it is more that I feel the warm and tingly masculine ethic tugging at my heartstrings, informing my conscience that my dick will drop off and never grow back if I concede to a fat kid.

Movin on to your question, which has been fucking answered already by me and by your own sloppy fucking actions. But ohhhhh no! I have to state my fucking points like: 5.4 THIS IS WHY YOU ARE IGNORANT. Apparently this is what you require. You require me to talk to you like you’re a small child with me waving a fucking ice cream in front of you as to hold your attention.

Actually 1.0 arrogant 2.0 ignorant 3.0 self-righteous 4.0 twat would be a good fucking laugh. The only thing stopping somethin like that up to now is because I suck at being able to condense my thoughts and prevent them all exploding like an out of control oil tanker. My inability to resist replying to your allegations, your misinterpretations, see them, laugh at them, then tear apart how boundedly rational so fucking un-AWESOME they are. Further it’s because communication is seldom an orderly process. Because i’m bizarrely perplexed when you expect me to do what you think i’m going to do. I’m done thinking of anymore. Fuck it. Least i’m an honest cunt.

But listen, something pertaining to 1.234 will materialize I expect to be here for a long time and wel all know you are Mr 1,2,3,4 logical. That’s providing you don’t get on your motherfucking knees like. Let’s go for Bears awesome arrogant, self-righteous, ignorant self to be continued...

I’ll leave you with another barrett-esque fuck up.

"My rebuttals are sound logic and cannot be defeated."
"You don't have a move"

Access denied, epic fucking fail.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:47 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Not how you've been in the community longer than me. That was just a side note. I don't actually know which of us has been there longer. I just know I wasn't aware knot took over the lez rooms.

And yeah hiding yerself from everyone under constant guises is cowardice. So is telling me to go ask ashwing when I've asked you directly more than once. You want ash to do it for you? Getting someone else to do what you won't is the height of cowardice, mos.

So yeah, in this context it definitely holds up, coward.

How are my posts not logical? *I* Established a premise. *i* Defined the terms YOU were useing. *i* asked for cogent analysis. *i* have been logic's Banner man this whole dialogue. You however have dissembled. You did not establish a thesis. You did not define the terms you were using. You did not support ANYTHING you have said with evidence except for "read up" lol

Classic idiotic equivocation and logical fallacy. You've been had, m8.

I’d love to hear the jealous one. And the insecure one too; can’t be forgetting that one.

You're jealous of me because I am everything you are not. I am logical, intelligent, self reliant and contain immense potential. You've hated me from the first without reason, Mos. This is the only logical option. You want what I have. Good luck, m8.

Insecure is self explanatory. Writing a post like that is standard "covering my ass when I don't have a fucking stitch" maneuvering. Only an insecure man cannot admit defeat. Only an insecure man, such as yerself, would stoop to be this jealous.

Actually, that’s why you will never defeat me in this thread. Not logic, not smartness

Oh trust me I agree with you@not logic or smartness. but you have already been defeated. And aye it's yer stubborn insecurity that keeps you from admitting it.

Probably right? You ARE being pathetic. Assuming I don't have logic when you can't even get yer feet under you as far as linear thinking goes. Let alone a logical position.

is because I suck at being able to condense my thoughts and prevent them all exploding like an out of control oil tanker

All this admission, Mos. While I already knew all this, will not save you from me. but I agree whole-heartedly.

I’m done thinking of anymore. Fuck it. Least i’m an honest cunt.

Well now you are yeah. Sure. You were done thinking a while ago weren't ya? Why don't you just sit back have a beer and relax, mos? Hopefully yer liver will keel before you produce offspring.

Access denied, epic fucking fail.

Just because you have a complex where you have to have the last word in an argument you've lost doesn't mean I have failed at anything.

And btw.. I never fail.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 am 

Alreet.

I’ve got to give you credit for one thing in that post, bear. It was the first time you said something that actually made me laugh. It was this little beauty here: Why don't you just sit back have a beer and relax, mos? Hopefully yer liver will keel before you produce offspring.

Moving on...

BEAR IS A FUCKING ARROGANT PRAT Let cunts the size of canoes collapse and crush him!

Right then, this one is the chief manifestation which has flooded our friend bears frontal lobe. He seems totally fucking unplugged from the world, all out disconnectedness, a fucking throbbing bombastic twat head who probably thinks he can bite your babies in half with his eyelashes.

Now, what we need is a definition of what an arrogant cunt is. Something proper, that’s hardwired into me as it is into anyone else. Something like this shit below that caters for every cunts grotesque sensibilities.

- It’s an attitude of superiority
- Self-importance
- Lordliness
- presumptuous claims or assumptions

I’ll throw bears definition in just to stop a predictable response I would expect from him If I had not.

- making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud: an arrogant public official.

Let’s do a simple comparison with those and what bear has said because that’s all that’s required here.
- You can't actually insult me to any degree. Because I'm fucking awesome.
- Bear talking about my insults: What they really are to me: You're admiration.
- You wish you had half the fucking talent and potential I do, bud.
- And btw... I never fail.
- Endless claims of how he has won and I have lost – too fucking many to even contemplate listing here
- Don't flatter yerself, both those posts took less than 30 seconds to type out.
- I am logical, intelligent, self reliant and contain immense potential.
- The very simple fact is I am awesome.
- I am very talented in all areas of knowledge and have potential to be and do much more than you are.
- You want what I have.
- My rebuttals are sound logic and cannot be defeated.
- You fawn after me

I think it’s clear this fat kid has displayed all possible forms of arrogance and it seems to have no boundaries. It’s not subjective. It’s not purely perceived. It’s not born out of temperament – it’s common fucking sense that he’s done this. He attempts to force feed us his blistered brain, those arrogant demented chemicals bubbling in his headspace. He wants to puke them on people. He wants to impose his small dick on us.

But i’m not fucking having it. If I see him display such arrogance in my presence I’ll slither through his veins like worms of ice. I’ll get colder than gods cunt. I’ll make people wanna fuck. Not to cum. Just wanna fuck to feel warm. It’ll be so fucking cold.

Another sure sign of bears arrogance is his caricaturing of someone calm and collected. He consistently attempts to reflect this lofty superiority over any motherfucker he is debating. He will try to firmly grip some basic manners, cut down swearing, act like he has the emotions of a fish to keep you away, look on at you with an effervescent critical eye like some arrogant tosspot teacher we all use to throw soggy paper mache at.

Now, the fundamental flaw in bears little arrogant self is that being arrogant and trying to put it out there wrapped in some poor sass and smoulder talk is that, if you can’t live up to such arrogance you’re gonna be committing professional fucking suicide.

Suicide is claiming I am a coward because I don’t set a precedence or a name then claiming all this was just a side note lol. Suicide is arguing someone is jealous of you JUST because you fucking say so. Suicide is claiming someone is insecure JUST because it’s fucking self explanatory.

Bear, your shit is akin to just throwing personal thoughts around in a fucking pea-shooter.

BANG BANG.

Are you dead yet?

The laughing continues for me when you consider all of his great potential and awesomeness is spent being a meathead doorman where his only pat on the back in life will come from having thrown out some dumb tracksuit wearing french guy being a promiscuous sleazebag and threatening cunts with fucking spinning Van- Damme head kicks. And just yesterday he told me his previous job involved pulling pints for piss-pot punters cheering and jeering and masticating salted peanuts while swilling cheap canadian piss-water beer.

Now there are few things that I find more pathetic than an idiot on his knees in prayer when he should be on his feet in action. But I think bears arrogant disposition could possibly top it.

Word will be sent on his other ugly traits...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:29 am 
Administrator
Administrator

- It’s an attitude of superiority
- Self-importance
- Lordliness
- presumptuous claims or assumptions

My superiority isn't an attitude.

I made no presuppositions. Save the ones where I assumed you could argue.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I'm surprised BEAR didn't reply with a post listing all the PROPER definitions of "suicide" and how your post used that word incorrectly.

Instead, he just proved you right again with more bearian logic:

Quote:
My superiority isn't an attitude.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:08 am 
Administrator
Administrator

You asshole. You want to sit there and say that you AREN'T arrogant... because your "superiority" isn't an attitude? In what way do you have SO much potential that you are better than Mos? He brought up a good point about what you do for a living. Where's the potential in that? Eh? Where's your "edvidence" for this "potential"? What have YOU done that clearly shows you're a cut above the rest?

Since there is no evidence showing all of the awesomeness of BEAR, we have to kind of go on the notion that it's all in your HEAD.

Bear's arguement: No. You are wrong. My logic is undeniable.

Mos's arguement: You make no sense. Out of all the things you have posted here, they clearly show you are arrogant and think highly of yourself.

Bear's counter-argument- No. you are wrong. My logic is undeniable.

Stop being Christian.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, and...here's some food for thought.

"If a plunger falls into your asshole in the bathroom, does your mother hear it?"

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:42 am 

lol

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:50 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Well you've correlated my superiority to my potential. something I did not do.

Let me disconnect the two for you.

I am superior to Mos because I used logic in my posts where he failed to establish a thesis (meaning a premise and argument for the premise with evidence). This makes my skills in that field obviously on a higher level than his.. and yours... thus superior.

You have an erroneous notion of potential as well. Let me correct it.

he brought up a good point about what you do for a living. Where's the potential in that? Eh? Where's your "edvidence" for this "potential"? What have YOU done that clearly shows you're a cut above the rest?

everyone knows I'm a bouncer. That has nothing to do with my potential. Nor do the things I've "done" in that field. I could become a good cop I guess. but I'd be good at anything I set my mind to.

If I have *done* something to show my abilities it is no longer "potential" unless you mean potential in a specific field of those abilities as in reaching a goal. I gave evidence for why I have more potential than Mos does and my intelligence is just for starters.

How's the job corp' comin' daed? I bet you got a list of places that'll accept yer GED as sufficient for you to break yer back in service. Why'd you join the job corp in the first place again?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:11 am 

Bear, come on man. This is just getting ridiculous.

How have I not established a thesis? I mean seriously, I used probably the most common kind of thesis you’ll encounter. It’s called comparison/contrast in which you focus on ways certain things or ideas are similar. We are talking about a simple argument here, you and your arrogance. This isn’t some php dissertation requiring extensive critical thinking.

Besides, I have a degree. I did four years of writing thesis on various subjects and to various requirements. If I didn’t know how to write a proper thesis I wouldn’t have been accepted to study a masters degree. I provide facts/evidence of intelligence and potential in comparison to you when they are under scrutiny. You make claims.

Now, I didn’t want this to turn into some lame bragging contest. You brought this on by claiming you were better than me in every way possible and regressing into the same old argument of your supposed awesomeness. I think it’s kinda turned into a similar situation whereby you’re in a chat room and someone calls you an idiot then proceeds to make about a million spelling mistakes.

Dae summed this whole thread up when he said “stop being Christian”. There really isn’t anything else to be said after that one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next