All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Why'd I join Job Corps? Gee, I dunno.. maybe to get an education? I'm already in college working towards as associates degree.

Yeah, I got my GED (good enough degree)

It was either that or be a bouncer!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:51 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Besides, potential is pointless if you don't act on it. I could sit here and say I have potential, but if I'm not acting on it, it dosn't really prove that I have any.

You say that the two are different, but obviously you should have some kind of way to back up those claims; ACTIONS.

You sit there and talk about "evidence," yet when presented with evidence AGAINST what you claim, you just brush it off as irrelevant.

I did NOT "correlate" your supposed "superiority" to your "potential." Mos. is right, wasn't this about your fucking conceited attitude, anyways? Instead you play word games, trying to muddle everything up, when in reality it's just your goddamn vanity on display.

So what are you doing, BEAR? Besides being a bouncer. Please don't reply with "writing a book," because... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:32 pm 

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:35 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Education. I'd say university is one of the highest job yielding forms of education. So if education is your reason, why didn't you go with that? Or go right to a college?

It was a serious question@why the job corp. Is it like a polytechnic school where you learn trades?

I disagree I don't believe potential needs to be seen in action for it to have a point. I mean that's why it's potential. As soon as you do act on it it's no longer than form of energy.

I believe that there are other ways to show that you have potential *for* something. Rather than this vagueness we're engaging in. Like school is an active measure for potential success in the job market.

When I say I have more potential than Mos all we must do is simply look at the factors involved between us both. As seen in the previous messages I am more capable and more intelligent than he is. As well as more tenacious. He claims he's stubborn but he's been quite happy with you taking up his sword. (hehehe). I am younger than him, another very important factor when brought together with my abilities in debate and logic showing my superior intellect.

The fact that I'm working as a bouncer doesn't strengthen any arguments I've seen nor does it weaken any. Maybe I have aspirations of becoming a bartender, if that were the case I have a fantastic potential and avenue for such a post. Or maybe a security officer again. But since we aren't discussing anything of the sort it IS irrelevant.

In what way do you have SO much potential that you are better than Mos?

Yeah ya fuckin' did correlate them.

Instead you play word games, trying to muddle everything up, when in reality it's just your goddamn vanity on display.

My vanity is my word games, yes daed you've caught me. I am playing no games at all. I was just correcting you in the earlier post.

I've been doing a lot lately, Daed. school and work, and of course finding time for debait. As usual.Writing as well. Sometimes on the book and sometimes not. What you been up to?

I'll kindly remind Bachelor of Arts Mos.Def that he hasn't provided me with any connection between me and the definition of arrogance.

By all means brag away lol
If you really do have a BA you should be fucking embarrassed.

I think it’s kinda turned into a similar situation whereby you’re in a chat room and someone calls you an idiot then proceeds to make about a million spelling mistakes.

Can a genius be a bad speller? Can a moron devote his time to spell checking everything he types?

I mean real embarrassed. I'd not let that whole "I'm accepted into a masters degree" thing out too much.
You have a degree alright, Mos, a degree of maladroitness

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:26 pm 

Bear, you’re a desperate lad prepared to say anything to get yourself out of trouble. You’ve been made to look like an absolute fool. Actually, you’ve been reduced to making snide comments about job corps and then backtracking like you’re knackers have just been pumped full of helium.

Quote:
I'll kindly remind Bachelor of Arts Mos.Def that he hasn't provided me with any connection between me and the definition of arrogance.

Perhaps that’s because you resemble an extremist crackwhore who can't or won't admit they have a problem. The jobs been done. Make no mistake about that.

Quote:
By all means brag away lol
If you really do have a BA you should be fucking embarrassed.

Have you any idea how fucking retarded that makes you look?

Quote:
Can a genius be a bad speller? Can a moron devote his time to spell checking everything he types?

That quote shows how provocation to reflexion, hidden sarcasm and a lot more have been misunderstood and not even discovered by you since this thread started.

Quote:
I mean real embarrassed. I'd not let that whole "I'm accepted into a masters degree" thing out too much.
You have a degree alright, Mos, a degree of maladroitness

Don’t worry mate, I’m not the type of person to start yelling his box off about how great he is. That’s your gig. But just in the spirit of a good laugh at your expense. It’s an upper classification degree I hold. Also, my master’s degree is at Newcastle University if you ever want to check it out.

Keep trying though, heh.

I’ll tell you one thing, If I wasn’t such a stubborn cunt you’d have bored me into submission by now. Good luck with the book though.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:57 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Haha yeah sure, Mos. You have some kind of "Hidden meanings" behind what you say that I haven't the skill to understand.

I've understood you all too well.

Riiiiight.

Where's the job "been done", mos? You're going to lie right to my face HERE where you can mae simple copy and pastes? Go ahead, Mos, show me where I was arrogant, ignorant and self righteous.

I've been trying to get you to do this from the very beginning, m8.

I was making a very obvious point through the use of logic. Because a bad speller CAN be meticulous about how he presents his information and a genius can be a terribly messy, if not illegible, typist/penman. Just like a moron can have a BA, or even a Ph.D. I can attest to that personally. I debated a Ph.D in a public forum and he was a fucking moron.

Logic, m8, logic.

As if i give a fuck what yer degree is in or if you're actually getting yer masters. Go ahead if it's what you really want to do.

The world needs more educated idiots

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:57 pm 

Bear, there is always something to be said about simplicity. The reason I haven’t tackled your ignorance and self-righteous traits directly is because they are largely interrelated with your arrogance. I’ll give you a few examples...

Ignorance: You are completely ignorant to your own arrogance.

Ignorance: You reject my post as being non-thesis like/a copy paste job/correlation, then suggest the below (quote) as a way to cement your own argument.

Quote:
When I say I have more potential than Mos all we must do is simply look at the factors involved between us both. As seen in the previous messages...

What he proposes here is to compare and contrast what each of us has said. Correlate. Use common sense. Use a definition of intelligence for expository/argumentative sake to make a conclusion. Yes, Kinda the exact same thing I did.

Self-righteous: You are far too confident of your own abilities, to the point of being shamefully smug.

Quote:
I am very talented in ALL areas of knowledge and have potential to be and do much more than you are.

There is little I have to say about this one when he makes a claim to knowledge which encompasses everything in the world. lol, I mean, who or what the fuck does he think he is...the grandest idea in literature? Does he think he’s unparalleled, unprecedented, supreme or limitless?

He is a fucking doorman with a cv that reads bartender, aspirations of becoming an excellent security guard and a part-time bedroom book-writer Haha!

What a joke man.

Let me bring you back down to earth with some honest truths. On the scale of things, you aren’t unintelligent. For someone who has been around the swearing tourette’s stricken Noam Chomsky on a crack pipe type environment knot promotes in debait, for as long as you have, this wouldn’t have been able to happen.

Having said that, you have been really stupid in this read, you are nowhere near as intelligent as you think and there are more intelligent people than you in debait alone. I mean, for me to outline you as an arrogant, ignorant, self-righteous twat, then for you to reply with self-superlatives like you’re awesome, potential coming out of your arse and enough knowledge to wrap the globe in, as a defence, well it represents the height of stupidity. That fact is undeniable.

And you can continue to dismiss what I wrote about you being arrogant all you want, live in the severe mental fog in your head. The fact of the matter is it’s not my preoccupation to make you believe. It’s firmly crystallised in my head that you’re never going to admit it even if you know what I write is true. However, I believe anyone who reads this post will be able to acknowledge what i’ve said about you is in evidence. Hell, it motivated Dae to respond and bar knot, he has probably seen your traits the most. Besides, people didn’t need this thread to tell them what you’re like, the only reason it’s got 1000 views is because people love a good gypsy-eque tussle.

They certainly aren’t here to see your logic, m8.

Now, if you’re gonna reply, why don’t you do something unexpected for once. Because it’s getting to a point where i’d rather be talking to nobby down the pub about the fucking winmx community patch.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Mos.Def wrote:
...the swearing tourette’s stricken Noam Chomsky on a crack pipe type environment knot promotes in debait...

Lmfao! Aye.

Mos.Def wrote:
...it’s getting to a point where i’d rather be talking to nobby down the pub about the fucking winmx community patch.

Now there's an analogy we can all identify with and are equally disgusted in.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:18 pm 

lol

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:41 am 

Mos.Def wrote:
Because it’s getting to a point where i’d rather be talking to nobby down the pub about the fucking winmx community patch.

Perhaps in a year or two when your old enough to get into the pub. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next