All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I can't believe this post has been viewed over 1000 times. Do you think 800 of those have been BEAR's, waiting with bated breath for Mos' next devestating rebuttal?

BEAR, you proved yourself that you are ignorant, arrogant, and self-righteous. How much more do we have to type? When will it end, BEAR? WHEN!?!?

Mos, I think since we made our point about a hundred times over... we can just revert to all out insults, now. Obviously the logic-addled BEAR wont listen to... logic... so uh, just start the mudslinging!

Oh.. and BEAR, yes... I went to job corps to go to college. See... they're paying fulliy for a college credited degree OUT of job corps. No student loans for me! Sure, Job Corps itself only offers "polytechnical" school, but I didn't go there to learn how to type office documents; I went there to get a free college education, once I completed the "polytechnical" trade.

On another note:

Fuck you, closet case!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:31 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Come on, BEAR... just admit it.

"Hi, I'm Barrett Thompson, and I'm an egotistical jackass with a penchant for toilet plungers... in my ass. Would you like to read my novel? Ignore the spelling errors... I'm 2 smarrt for spellchek"

:shock:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I think I liked BEAR better when he was a Buddhist. He was... slightly, more modest. Now, it seems, he has reverted back to!... *gasps* egotiscial christian mode! His logic is undeniable, people... UNDENIABLE. How dare you try to use logic to defeat his obviously superior logic!

"I'm a 16 year old boy, and here are all the reasons why everything you believe in is wrong."

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:35 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I was way more offensive in my humility when I was a christian. I used to ask my own relatives if I could use their bathrooms.

Just cause I wasn't very nice is showing Mos to be an idiot and I called the game before it played out doesn't make me pretentious or arrogant. It would if I called it wrongly though.

You liked it when I wasn't as in your face daed? Too bad. I enjoy the conflict.

You wouldn't, and couldn't, show me to be arrogant. Just point to somethig I've said and show me how it falls under the definition. That's all Mos had to do to shut me up (it can be done) neither of you have the clout to do so.

lol@"We made our point"

Mos: Just look at all these posts. Surely that's pure evidence for arrogance.. I can't exactly show you how it is though
Dead: he's *so* right.

Right. Your points are both made. Well made too.

Awesome, Daed. Which degree are you after? or trade?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:09 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

You're right Mos it is the same principle you used but when I asked you to explain further, as in give an example. You refused. And still do refuse. So in practice, on your part, it's fraudulent.

The fact of the matter is it’s not my preoccupation to make you believe.

Making a claim then saying you have no responsibility to hold the claim to truth is another form of your cowardice and inability.

You do try though at least, at fucking last.

Ignorance: You are completely ignorant to your own arrogance.

Should I even ask you to back *any* of these claims up, Mos, or are you going to appeal to an irrelevant authority again?

However, I believe anyone who reads this post will be able to acknowledge what I’ve said about you is in evidence.

Aye cause anyone who reads this is certainly more authoritative than backing up yer claims through method, right?

Who's really being Christian here in practice?

Saying I am very talented is not the same as saying I am the *most* talented. You didn't even ask what my control factor was. You simply assumed that I meant "in the world"

In fact the control factor is present, if slightly esoteric; inside the very statement you quoted!

and have potential to be and do much more than you are.

I never claimed any of the things you've placed upon me, ever. Yet you do so unbidden and without evidence. Which is where I draw the conclusion that someone thinks he has a better idea of who I am and what i can do. Where on earth did you get that, Mos?

That would be... pretentious of you would it, a bit ostentatious?

Yes it fuckin' would be.

I mean, for me to outline you as an arrogant, ignorant, self-righteous twat, then for you to reply with self-superlatives like you’re awesome, potential coming out of your arse and enough knowledge to wrap the globe in, as a defence, well it represents the height of stupidity.

I backed up what I said. You still have not. You may have added some words to what you've said. But you have yet to really show me where I have been arrogant.

But I will help you, towards the end.

It’s firmly crystallised in my head that you’re never going to admit it even if you know what I write is true.

I'm sure it is. You wouldn't be claiming to know the outcome before you've considereds all the contingencies would you? That wouldn't be overbearingly assuming would it?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/arrogant (yep)

Another thing: I've asked you to produce any scrap of evidence for me being arrogant, self righteous or ignorant and you simply won't do it. When I challenge you though on this you have no hesitations about producing your achedemic records, as if that means squat, so, why so quick to procure and prove your education to me, Mos? You know I didn't care, yet you went on anyway.

Not only has Mos already said he's won the argument before it's done he used logical fallacies to get in such a position. Citing his education as if that somehow matters to the discussion and saying he would rather be out with nobby than talking to me.

I can see who's really using the Christian tactics here, and that IS obvious by your lack of strength in argumentation and evidence.

Here’s the kicker: I was indeed arrogant, by the slightest use of the definition, Right in the middle.

"Claims to be superior"

I did claim to be superior too early in our ballad, Mos. You and Daed were both too thick to notice that I did and would rather have painted me as arrogant because I’m insolent and right at the same time.

So, m8, you've really put your foot in it now. There is no recovery point for you from here on. Not only are you the arrogant pretentious one of us. But I still say you are a coward. Another "educated idiot" the world don't fuckin' need.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 pm 

Barrett Thompson

Lost fucking interest in you.

http://forum.knot4prophet.com/viewtopic.php?t=156

http://forum.knot4prophet.com/viewtopic.php?t=151

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:53 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

lol What a fucking loser. "I've lost interest in you" using my full fucking name too.
What's your name, Mos? Care to share with us you fucking coward? ha.

It's too bad you conceded like this, the thread was getting big.

Making two links to his other *awesome* posts, how generous of you, mos

If you're accepted into a masters program why the fuck do you make so many spelling mistakes. You make as many as I do if not the same by way of grammar.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:47 am 
Jo Fucks dogs. haha.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:05 pm 
bump

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6