All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:36 am 

I’ll tell you what’s going on here. I’ve had a flash of anger upon awakening, made an angry post and got your sorry ass sparking up comments and responses with ease. You’ve got Dae over there who fancies engaging in some rational with normal arguments, and you won't touch it. But I yell and press submit and you’ll jump all over it, because apparently an emotion is all you will attempt to defeat, dig it.

Something which is also apparent here is you calling me a jealous, cowardly insecure cunt. Wouldn’t you yourself require more fire to make those claims?

It’s funny. You’ve kinda dropped a sloppy shit and stood in it because when you start entering the realm of personality traits, the emotional contours of me or any other fucking human being you'll become hopelessly lost without the proper context. In order to tell you about me, I'd have to provide more context than I could possibly comfortably furnish you on this forum. Sound familiar? Of course it fucking does.

Now take your psychology 101 material and have the amazing revelation that you’ve just been chased around a roundabout with a freewheeling tank driven up your arse.

And as for this shit. “I might still reply if you can form anything cogent”.

Sounds like a weak get out clause to me. You really are living in some kind of lonesome epistemic bubble m8, verging on the fucking delusional... because in layman's terms. If you were everything you’ve said you are, you’d have just fucking ignored me from the off.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:59 pm 

To whom it may concern :

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:53 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I know you argue from emotion. You don't have to tell me that. It's why yer arguments suck.
I address anyone who addresses me and treat them in kind.

If you think 2 posts is "sparking" you're ridiculous. Daed himself told me he didn't give me anything worth relying to and me and him know better.

While you did argue with emotion it isn't all you resented, obviously. But now you pass it off as if you wanted to "rile" me u when you can form anything cogent.

I have enough reason to call you whatever I wish. A cowardly cunt who never ever shows his face and can't finish what he starts. I didn't just get yer personality from this forum. Yer a cowardly jealous insecure cunt on winmx most of all.

claiming any kind of moral high ground after you've lost an arguement you could facilitate is one part of cowardice itself. YOU'RE the one trying to get out here. I will not let you.

Maybe I should have ignored you from the "off" you haven't said anything worth reading yet. I'll keep giving you chances though cause im a nice guy like that, m8

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 am 

I’ve just woken up to yet another pungent yawning reply from you. Yet, I must do work. This fucking barrett, this fucking fat kid thinks he can bash, bash and live to tell the tale. I see butcher knives, fucking iron bars and razor blades reigning supreme here.

It is completely cemented to bricks and mortar, that you are fucking dumb. You sit there trying to point out the logical inconsistencies of my posts and dismiss them all as erroneous when you yourself reply with exactly the same critique that you hopelessly try to defeat in the fucking first place.

Let me fucking box this up for you: ignorant, arrogant self-righteous twat;cowardly jealous insecure cunt; i've never told you anything about me so you can’t call me that; you know fuck all about me, yet go ahead and do the same moral high ground you haven’t said anything cogent; YOU SUCK no moves left - checkmate, lose, win it goes on and on and on like fucking endless bullshit.

Fucking dissect, disseminate and just get into it, get squeaky inside that shit.

I donno if irony and sarcasm are lost on you but that just gives me a great fucking laugh at your expense.

The laugh is to see you, playing a game and not know where the fucking pieces go. It is to see you, be a self-important pussy that brings nothing new to the table. It is to see you ignore dykes and fanny topics for me. It is to see you, get lippy when I have a bloody fucking shotgun at your head.

SEE YOU like a one man little dullard. The fucking falsifiability in your unshakeable logic. Like the mere mention that that’s you modus operandi, to be logical, will confirm the breadth of knowledge within you. You’re nothing but a pretentious blockhead and that’s your downfall. Makes you easy to fuck about with. Dealt with and seen others alike deal with your kind for fucking years mate.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:20 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

You don't need to tell me anything about you, Mos, I gather all I need from here and Debait.

You fawn after me, Mos. You *love* this attention. You desire it. : ) That is how I know you're a jealous insecure cunt. You attack me unbidden under guises claiming to be from old winmx days. Cowardly fuck.

lol You're claiming Victory already? A sure sign yer losing, m8. And you are. Maybe next time though.

get lippy when I have a bloody fucking shotgun at your head

Riiight. Another internet coward glorifying his violence. As if you've ever put a gun to someones head. You'd have to stones to at least reveal yerself, m8

As it stands you've said nothing which actually makes me any of the meaningless, bland, general insults you've thrown at me. You've gone 2 posts without doing so and will probably continue to puke yer bullshit ad nausea. So I'll wait until I see something worthy, and like you yourself said, you aren't worth my replies. Prove yerself wrong, Mos.You still have a slim window of chance to do so.

I am quite patient, m8.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:36 am 

Afternoon, hah.

You haven’t gathered one single iota of who I am. I don’t even know the answer to that question. Any label that you can conceive of, I can fit from some point of view or another. If you say I am vagrant or a saint or a cunt or even a jealous insecure cunt at that - no matter what you call me, I can fit some definition of the label, we all can.

Again, “you love this attention” You desire it smileyfuckingface”. We cunts share such an addiction. We are fucking approval junkies as a whole. We're in it for the raised glasses, the extravagant wine. We’re in it for a diamond cut from a mine as deep as time. We're just sapiens donning attire, begging for the approval of others.

As for me not doing cogent, being bland and meaningless. I don’t think anyone should be critiquing others work when they resort to such one-dimensional and generic insults as coward, insecure and attention-seeker aka the most brandished words in the internet ring - yawnrolleyesfuckingPHPface. And that’s not to mention the countless non cogent bullshit you have spewed. Hell, sometimes I wonder if you can even muster a correct sentence without fucking it up, never-mind formulating anything decent or convincing.

If you think 2 posts is "sparking" you're ridiculous.
((Yeah it was kind of 4 at the time but anyway, you can’t fucking count so))
Pass it off as if you wanted to "rile" me u when you
((to me, to you, to me)) haha.

All from the man who famously said: “I'm fucking awesome”.
I know there are other classic barrett-esque fuckups but I just can’t be arsed to grab them.

Eh? Yeah we can all get some quick evidence to back-up our claims. But I give whoever can be arsed to read this thread some respect. It is the respect that they can hold their own on a cluedo board and not require me to go trudging back through your mud for evidence.

It’s funny that you’re waiting for something worthy to crop up because i’m waiting for the exact same thing. I wanna see this logical kid, the one who supposedly has a wealth of knowledge in all areas because at the minute he is AWOL, right off the fucking radar, totally gone away, owin’ more than he could pay. So as is stands, it just me who has more tricks than a clowns pocket, mate.

Christ, you give me so much shit to go on; this post is almost as fucking big as the thread starters.lol

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:45 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I think it's funny that the original thread has been completely ignored... and we all turned it into our own argument. ;O

Last edited by Daedalus678 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator

That's how boring Heresy is.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:13 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Daedalus678 wrote:
I think it's funny that the original thread has been completely ignored... and we all turned it into our own argument. ;O

Daedalus678 wrote:
That's how boring Heresy is.

Lol. Agreed.

Heresy doesn't deserve an entire thread of thematically consistent posts, anyway. I'm finding this shit slinging much more entertaining.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:15 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't say I "knew who you were" Illiterate I just listed some character qualities you've renowned yerself for. Such as a coward: You never give a name or precidence for how you go back to before I even came to winmx actually. Even when asked.

I've read and re-read yer last post and for it's length there does not seem to be anything that alludes to me being arrogant, ignorant or self-righteous. But I'm sure you'll get to that, Right?

llol@ "we all fit the definition of a jealous insecure vagrant cunt" are you fucking serious? Is that yer defense? "I am, sure, but so are we all" leave the bullshit Zen-isms to Jega ok?

We cunts share such an addiction. We are fucking approval junkies as a whole.

I'm glad you admit to it.

I don’t think anyone should be critiquing others work when they resort to such one-dimensional and generic insults as coward, insecure and attention-seeker aka the most brandished words in the internet ring

I don't think I asked yer opinion. Besides the dress fits. You are a jealous cowardly cunt and I've demonstrated exactly how you are. Where-as you've come up with nil on me being an arrogant, ignorant, self-righteous person.

And you were sparking posts *from* me, twit. Which means at the time it was 2.

I think this would be better if we just forgot that you had the burden of proof in the first place. Let start with baby steps shall we?

Why are you such a coward, Mos? Why not expose yerself, come out of hiding?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next