All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why Bother With Heresy?
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:29 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Ah yes, another log from A ROOM FOR HERESY. Can we yet tolerate another? One sec, while I take a look at the number of views on that last two logs I posted onto threads here.

So then, in a week's time, the two threads where I posted logs from Heresy, here and here, have accrued 100 and 80 views, respectively, and for threads like these with only one or two posts, that says a lot. We must then conclude that there is more than a tepid interest in this subject matter.

The conversation, though I did not participate in it (because banned), revolves around me and my having been banned from the room a week ago, but it also reveals the character of several of the players involved and makes for an excellent analytical tool in studying human nature and for that reason alone, is worth the read.

Players involved? Several people got involved in this at times heated discussion. The main players, are as follows:

On one side, we have people arguing on behalf of freedom, tolerance, and diversity, we'll call them the Freedomites (only 2 of these 5 are Debaiters):

<chase000> Chasingthetailofdogma, an OldSchool member of Heresy, going back the beginning. She has as much seniority as anyone in this room, including the current host.

<BandwidthBinge> Another icon of Heresy, Binger has been around this room as long as I have been there (5 years) - definitely OldSchool Heresy.

<shakerp> A recent returning, but OldSchool member of Heresy. I don't know this fella, but his cogent analyses throughout the conversation were in line with freedom, tolerance and diversity.

<Sui> While her contributions to this conversation were only towards the end, its obvious that she supports freedom.

<Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782>Sherie, aka CoffinCheater, has always supported free speech on WinMx, and throws her support behind it again in this conversation.

Next, we have the manipulators, the liars, the fascists, the Sophisticunts (none of them come to Debait or have ever supported free speech):

<ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420>The dude who makes the faces all the time. Neat stuff Zardo. You can't hide behind your silly faces now, can you, fuckhead? Lol. :D O_o ;+) Perhaps instead of reading this post, you can spend some time telling more bullshit lies about me. Won't stop me.
<Hitcher403>Hitcher is the epitome of hypocrisy. He'll sit there and call you everything thing he knows he himself is, namely, a liar, an asshole and "abusive." A constant enemy of free speech, equality and tolerance.
<Fenris847> Fenris is "nice" but teeming with ambiguity. As this log shows, he cannot decide what side he is on (or even if there are any sides). Nonetheless, he tells outright lies and so is an enemy of diversity, tolerance, equality and freedom.
<CosmicMuffinJo069> Jo - a stupid, irascible, inflammatory lying cunt, also OldSchool Heresy. She promotes intolerance and exports banality and ignorance all over the world.

<ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Zardo, OldSchool member of Heresy, known for fits of fancy (banning) and telling outright lies. He chases every conspiracy theory he sees, affording them more credibility than he can ever hope to attain for himself. He operates outside any justification for his actions. He doesn't care that numerous people feel his actions were wrong. He is an enemy of free speech (and whores too now!) everywhere.

And finally, rounding out the list of key players involved in this conversation, we have the fence-sitters, the placaters, the Diplomites (oddly enough, they are all Debaiters):

<Kimbyr0x> Kimby at first shows some caution towards logging, but soon realizes the futility in worrying about such trivial matters. Kimby is a longtime supporter of free speech and a daily regular in Debait, going back years.
<Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666>Grrr, though he never speaks in direct support of me, also never speaks in detraction of me. He agrees that Zard can do whatever he wants with his bandwidth - but we all agree with that. But if Zard, say, wanted to ban half the room for being "rude" how far would that get him? Lol. Grrrr is a longtime supporter of free speech and a daily regular in Debait, going back years.
<MR420>MR is an old friend, turned enemy, turned friend again. MR also habits Debait daily now, supporting free speech.

The action starts off with Sherie, aka CoffinCheater, chatting with Cludgie aka frank_lee_glaikit.

[22:43:25] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> i am from western australia
[22:43:39] <frank_lee_glaikit134> he is a prince
[22:44:12] <frank_lee_glaikit134> whereas you sound like a cunt
[22:44:51] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> in my house he is the best
[22:45:54] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> when i have the mormons or jerhovers comming around i play the Amazing grass song that seems to get rid of them
[22:46:07] <frank_lee_glaikit134> your house full of pregnant sisters and poisonous spiders?
[22:46:13] <BlinkChick603> lol
[22:46:48] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> lol you wish frank
[22:48:32] <frank_lee_glaikit134> the festival of light by kev should sort those wowsers out
[22:49:12] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> i play that one too i have a whole album of his songs
[22:50:44] <frank_lee_glaikit134> are you wanting a medal you australian monkey?
[22:51:02] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> nope
[22:52:07] <BandwidthBinge> i love how a rude asshole like cludgie is welcome here but knot isn't

Here we have, from out of the blue, an OldSchool Heresy regular, a Freedomite, BandwidthBinge-er, leading the charge for freedom for us all, with a very astute observation. Let's keep in mind this exact quote from Band, which started this whole discussion about freedom in Heresy, because we'll come back to it at the end and see if it was resolved. Band is obviously saying that Cludgie is at least as bad, if not worse, than me and if he is allowed in, then so too should be I. It's a balanced comparison and alludes to the double standard being applied here which many are coming to think is a detraction from Heresy, a ship veering off the course that was set years ago before the current host, Zardo, took the helm.

This journey was intended to be one of exploration - not exploitation. It was supposed to be about free thinking, not toein' the fucking line. It was supposed to encourage diversity, tolerance and freedom, its very name positioning the room in contention with the commonplace. Do some of us yet need further instruction on the meaning of the word heresy? Is the name of the room supposed to imply the opposite of what's inside? Surely not. Though that would make for a good debait. Lol. Let's continue on with the log, and see what transpires:

[22:52:19] <DigitalDingleBerry313> makes me wonder too bandwidth
[22:53:00] <BlinkChick603> whos cludgie?
[22:53:11] <BandwidthBinge> frank
[22:53:14] <BlinkChick603> ah ya
[22:53:27] <DigitalDingleBerry313> who's frank\
[22:53:37] <BlinkChick603> some twat
[22:53:49] frank_lee_glaikit134_44254 has left
[22:53:52] <BlinkChick603> lol
[22:53:55] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> ;)
[22:54:10] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> and i'm not racist i don't care what colour skin you or anyone else is to me we are all human and bleed the same colour of blood but if you wanna you can call me monkey or what tickles your fancy there is just one thing Frank i'm happy to be half aboriginal and half cherokee
[22:54:19] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> woops bugger me the ass left
[22:54:30] <BandwidthBinge> lol
[22:54:42] <BandwidthBinge> happens to all of us
[22:55:01] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> yep when they know they can't handle a woman lol
[22:55:01] <BlinkChick603> lol
[22:55:12] <BandwidthBinge> nah, z booted him
[22:55:31] <BandwidthBinge> but that really wasn't the point i was trying to make
[22:56:29] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> oh bugger Z i was having fun with frank

Sherie (CoffinCheater), a Freedomite, protests Cludgie (frank) being booted.

[22:56:32] Hitcher403_40303 (Unknown, 32 files) has entered (67.164.151.35)
[22:56:33] ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420< [Admin] Hitcher : 67.164.151.35 : 12037
[22:56:34] Hitcher403_40303 has left
[22:58:17] <Kimbyr0x> good point bingerz

Kimby, a Diplomite, agrees with Band. Notice how 47 seconds later, Zard is attempting to win Kimby over to his side (i.e. immediately) by reminding her what her position was... "you said so" Lol.:

[22:59:04] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Kimz, you2 were offended by Knot posting chatlogs on a website. you said so
[23:00:45] <Kimbyr0x> true zardz i dont like the thought of being logged & posted on the internet for all to see ..
[23:01:11] <Kimbyr0x> maybe we can ask him not to do that?

Ah. Kimby the Diplomite, a voice of reason. What an excellent question. Kimby knows me. She's in my room every day for years, now. She knows I am not unreasonable or she wouldn't even have suggested to ask me not to do it. Right? Lol. And Kimby, if I had have been asked not to log the room and post it on my site, I just may have complied. But let's also keep in mind that I didn't bother posting anything from the room until I was banned by Zard for no good reason, while we argued about the Ossetia conflict. He disagreed with me, called me and "idiot" and and "imbecile" and then, finally, just banned me. The log was posted here to SHOW that.

You cannot say I'm banned for posting a conversation from the room which highlighted your infantility, Zard, because I was banned for no reason before ever posting the log.

Remember, Zard?

Tune to the other thread about how you banned me for disagreeing with you over Ossetia, k? You knew that the recent ban which you'd just lifted was lacking merit. You, Zard, in fact invented "logging" as a petty justification for re-banning me. So you invented a new rule against logging, despite you admitting your own hypocrisy in saying that you and others have posted from logs in the past (further down) and you immediately applied it retroactively and banned then firewalled me without warning. I saw my bot get banned. I asked you why you banned it. You said because it's logging the room and I'm posting it on the internet. I replied that I'm using WinMx, and could just as easily log with that. You didn't ask me not to log it or post anything from that room on a website. You cannot produce one iota of evidence to suggest you ever told me not to log that room. Sure, you don't like it - but lots of people log the room and sometimes even post things. Ask Santi. You all chuckled it up then, though, huh? It's all great till the joke's on you? Lol. :)

Let's read on, because it gets better:

[23:01:11] <BandwidthBinge> i guess... i just don't understand what makes knot so intolerable that he gets firewalled
[23:01:42] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> He thinks its his right
[23:02:02] <DigitalDingleBerry313> i dont see why knot gets firewalled either

Band's point still remains unaddressed. He feels the logging isn't an issue. Kimby feels a little prickly about it, though, but still is diplomatic in wondering if I would stop logging:

[23:02:37] <Kimbyr0x> if we all had in the back of our minds our convo's could be randomly logged i think it would stiffle the flow
[23:03:00] <BandwidthBinge> well, it's not like we're talking in private
[23:03:10] <Kimbyr0x> do you think if we asked knott, not to do that he would comply?
[23:03:15] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> no
[23:03:17] MR420_15477 (Unknown, 1 files) has entered (80.5.189.115)
[23:03:17] ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420< [Admin] MR : 80.5.189.115 : 39640
[23:03:18] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> he won't

Ahh. Zard, who hasn't once asked me, ever, to not log the room, somehow "knows" that I won't comply if asked and faced with a ban otherwise.

[23:03:18] <BandwidthBinge> i'm sure plenty of ppl log their channels
[23:03:27] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> and he'll argue about it endlessly
[23:03:35] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> and act like its an insult that you asked

Lol. I haven't once been asked not to log the room. How could I argue about it endlessly unless there was a probability that an argument against logging the room (Zard's argument) has no merit? Let's read on and see what is the pulse of the people:

[23:03:36] <MR420> Evening .
[23:03:40] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> hi MR
[23:03:49] <MR420> Z'z :)
[23:03:56] <DigitalDingleBerry313> /setuserlevel MR420_15477 6
[23:03:56] <o>..<O>< Set User Level!:MR420_15477 [Citizen]
[23:04:08] <MR420> cheers Digi :)
[23:04:14] <DigitalDingleBerry313> cheers
[23:05:30] <BandwidthBinge> so you could say that knot is being rather.... heretical? :P
[23:05:42] <BandwidthBinge> hehe
[23:05:53] <MR420> speaking of which anyone got the addy ?
[23:05:54] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> He tries to force his views on others, and is very sure of himself

Oooo. I'm *so* nasty. I "try" to "force" my views on others? If I can only "try" then it's not very "force"ful, now is it? Sure, I will make persuasive arguments in chat rooms, and yes, I won't argue unless I am sure of myself. Is that somehow a fault? Seems like you're complimenting me. :) So, Zard, when you trumpet the Western party-line media response to Ossetia, and parrot it into the room, you're not "trying" to "force" your views on others? Perhaps you'd like to euphemize it, and say that when you present information you are... hmmm... informing people? But when I post references and my opinion about Ossetia, I'm "forcing" it? Remember who was calling me an "idiot" and an "imbecile" during that political conversation, Zardo? YOU. Then, when you could not win my agreement, after insulting me, after no retaliatory insults from me - you ban me. So WHO is forcing their opinions? It's not a coincidence that you presented this criticism of me in that framework, becase as many of us know, we often see others through lens of our own self, and in doing so, project our own flaws onto them. I don't "force" anyone to believe anything. I am all about peace, equality, freedom. Does peace mean there is never contention? Nope. There will always be contention, that's life. We won't every all be happy shiny people holding hands - and I don't want that sort of sickening conformity anyways. Do you?

[23:05:55] <MR420> :P
[23:06:08] <BlinkChick603> -.-
[23:06:14] <MR420> would you argue something if you wern't sure :P
[23:06:40] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> well, when it comes to this chatroom, its none of his buisness

I've been coming here for five years. If it's none of my business how this room is run, then it's none of the other long-time OldSchool regulars' business either, Zardo. It's purely a DICKtatorshit, run by a spinless, ignorant buffoon.

[23:06:43] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> heresey does not mean free speech and more than free speech mean heresey

Grrrr, a Diplomite, speaks out against free speech. I've never asked or expected "free speech" in Heresy, so this isn't even a point. There is only one place to find free speech on WinMx - Debait. We all know that. And it's not for everyone, that's true. I respect "rules" in any room that I attend regularly.

What I DO expect from a chatroom, especially a room where I have as much tenure as most of the people present, is to be treated equally, to be treated fairly, to be treated consistently, without double standards, without vague, retroactive rules being applied to me for doing things that lots of other people do in there, all the time.

[23:06:50] <Kimbyr0x> i dont see that as a problem zardz but the logging thing doesnt feel right but i guess its a risk we all take chatting here

Kimby, always thinking things out, sees the reasoning in that anyone could be logging any chat room at any time and make it public. The act of chatting in a cyber-space chatroom alone makes your words publishable. And really, who cares? It's not like these are some secret conversations about blowing things up. Are we afraid of being quoted? I'm sure not.

I'll stand behind my words, and I don't care if its recorded while I'm talking, when I type it, whether it's in public or private, whether I know that it's being recorded or not - none of that matters. I stand behind what I say. I take no shame in any conversation I've had. Any of you are free to quote me on any conversation we've ever had about any topic. I won't back away from it.

Now I'm not saying I expect others to be the same as me in this respect, but in a chatroom, on WinMx, open to public where anyone can enter anonymously - there is no expectation of "privacy" at all. To even pretend there is an illusion of privacy is ludicrous.

[23:07:12] Fenris847_38523 (DSL, 4 files) has entered (125.238.137.38)
[23:07:12] ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420< [Admin] Fenris : 125.238.137.38 : 46799
[23:07:20] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Fenrico :))
[23:07:21] <Kimbyr0x> fennerz :)
[23:07:25] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> it all gets logged somewhere or other kim
[23:07:29] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> #admincmd /setuserlevel Fenris847_38523 6
[23:07:29] <o>..<O>< Set User Level!:Fenris847_38523 [Citizen]
[23:07:34] <Fenris847> hey guys
[23:07:35] <MisplacedFate1313> Everything is logged
[23:07:38] <Kimbyr0x> yeh grrr i guess yr right

Several people now, Grrrr, Fate and Kimby all see the folly in banning someone for "logging" a chat room.

[23:07:46] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Posting logs on a site is very rude

Rude? Lmfao!! Omg that's rich, Zardo. It's "rude"? Are you serious?

You don't want our conversation about a political situation in Ossetia, which plainly showed you being abusive and dictatorial, to be posted on a website why?

Lol. Do you see how the answer is found inside that question? Think it out. ;)

[23:08:00] <MR420> you all wonder why the guys got a complex .... yall never stfu about him lmao

Heh. Agreed. Here it's a full week after I've been firewalled from the room and controversy is still breaking out over it. Was it worth the ban, fuckhead? Lol. Sure was to me. I'll explain why it was worth the ban, to me, at the end.

[23:08:08] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> knot is ok if you know how to tread with him i use to fight with knot like there was no tomorrow but we have sorted our problems out and we talk ok now so why don't the rest of yous do it

That's right, Sherie. I am quite reasonable, and more than willing to let bygones be bygones. We've gotten past our differences because we both are reasonable people.

[23:08:19] <Fenris847> yeah watch out on those torrent dlds..they get logged...except the azureous site
[23:08:47] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> I wouldn't talk about Knot at all, but others never let it rest

Haha. Well, keep banning me for no good reason, and firewalling me for invented rulebreaks, and you won't have to listen to people talk about me. You brought this all on yourself, Zardo. I barely even speak to you as it is. Because I know your irrational, shortfused temper will erupt again. Why do YOU think they won't let it rest? They are all my puppets? Come on. They aren't standing up for me so much as they are standing up for a principle. That's why they don't let it rest. If you were plainly justified, as when you banned Cludge eariler in the log, no one says shit (except Sherie lol). There are no week long controversies echoing through the halls of heresy when Santi gets banned, either. The reason, Zardo, that it goes on is because it is about the principle involved, or more specifically - you're LACK of principles. There would be no arguments, no furore, no controversy at all if you were seen as justified. Can you not see that? Perhaps you were projecting yourself when you said "idiot" and "imbecile" to me? Think it out, fella.

[23:09:10] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> they all get logged, even azurus
[23:09:35] Hitcher403_41072 (Unknown, 0 files) has entered (67.164.151.35)
[23:09:35] ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420< [Admin] Hitcher : 67.164.151.35 : 46342
[23:09:41] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> #admincmd /setuserlevel Hitcher403_41072 6
[23:09:41] <o>..<O>< Set User Level!:Hitcher403_41072 [Citizen]
[23:09:50] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> #admincmd /hidden Hitcher403_41072
[23:09:50] Hitcher403_41072 has left
[23:09:52] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> i agree ZaRdOz
[23:09:56] <MisplacedFate1313> Well, perhaps it is in the best interests of the winmx community if we were to make a collective effort to discourage such behavior

Well, Fate, what behaviour is that? Discussing politics? That's why I was intially banned. Not for insulting. I was BEING insulted, remember, Zardo? By YOU. And for what? Disagreeing about Ossetia.

[23:10:05] <MR420> heh hidin like a ....
[23:10:23] <DigitalDingleBerry313> i want to be hidden
[23:10:25] <shakerp> DRAMA
[23:10:26] <Hitcher403> oooh sneaky
[23:10:33] <MR420> why you a pussy too ?
[23:10:41] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> you want hidden, get a proxy
[23:10:48] <MR420> or just paranoid ppl are talkin about you ..
[23:10:49] <Fenris847> so grrr ... getting back to what a coil does..it simply uses its windings to bring up voltage from 12 volts, to a much higher voltage for sparkijng right?
[23:10:52] <MR420> hah
[23:10:54] <DigitalDingleBerry313> so pussy i need hid from the dicks
[23:11:07] <Fenris847> sparking minus the *j*
[23:11:22] <Hitcher403> e
[23:11:27] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> yes but a coil cannot sustain the current whereas an inverter can
[23:11:36] <Kimbyr0x> knowing how to tread with knott doesnt even enter my head thats not the point i dont think
[23:11:45] <Hitcher403> i wanna invent a 'perverter'
[23:11:45] <Fenris847> ah yes of course...bugger
[23:11:52] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> lol
[23:11:53] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> :P
[23:11:57] <DigitalDingleBerry313> /hidden\ DigitalDingleBerry313_36082
[23:12:07] <MR420> host cmd only
[23:12:10] <BandwidthBinge> and don't ppl post quotes from the room on heresy lite?
[23:12:22] <Hitcher403> when i'm hidden does that mean i can kick ppl at random?
[23:12:27] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> you can get a 350w inverter here for about $50
[23:12:31] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> I quit doing that a long time ago
[23:12:36] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> I think its rude

Here Zard admits his own hypocrisy now, brazenly admitting that he used to do the exact same fucking thing. Back then, for him, it was ok. Now, it's "rude." You double-standardized, hypocritical, ignorant fuckwad.

[23:12:37] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> that will boil water
[23:12:46] <Hitcher403> quotes rude?
[23:12:51] <Fenris847> thats a kewl price..where from?
[23:12:53] <MR420> anything said in a chatroom is public domain
[23:12:56] <BandwidthBinge> have'n't we devoted an entire topic of santi quotes?
[23:13:01] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> posting chatlogs on a site is rude
[23:13:01] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> super cheap
[23:13:08] <chase000> rude?
[23:13:10] <Hitcher403> yeah, i agree with e on that one

Hitcher professes agreement with MR (aka e), that anything said in a chatroom is PUBLIC DOMAIN. Let's see if Hitcher sticks with this point of view, that is, let's keep this in mind when he ambiguously waffles over it, later on in the log. Zard is still repeating, ad nauseum, how it's "rude." Chase now wades into the conflict, questioning the rudeness:

[23:13:12] <chase000> priving IMs?
[23:13:17] <Fenris847> right..got one here in town so thats where i'm headin'
[23:13:18] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> they have 750w for $90
[23:13:21] <DigitalDingleBerry313> /hidden DigitalDingleBerry313_36082
[23:13:31] <Fenris847> they run off 12v?
[23:13:37] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> yep
[23:13:50] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> I don't consider these chatrooms to be public domain
[23:13:52] <chase000> private*
[23:13:59] <Fenris847> noice
[23:14:03] <chase000> they're open to the public, no?
[23:14:06] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> cig lighter socket and squeeze clips
[23:14:13] <Fenris847> even noicer
[23:14:14] <Hitcher403> hmm. i just a text msg from obama....
[23:14:16] <chase000> you can copy and paste freely.
[23:14:21] <chase000> even plagarise if you want.
[23:14:27] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> So is a shopping mall, chase, but its not public. Its private property

A shopping mall? Lmfao. Is this the best analogy you could purport? Despite Grrr, MR, Hitch and Binger all saying that it is in fact public domain, Zard clings to his irrational argument, like a captain going down with his ship:

[23:14:28] <chase000> z
[23:14:37] MR420_15477 has left
[23:14:38] <Fenris847> might check their site now grrrr
[23:14:45] <chase000> well, this is a little different than a shopping mall.
[23:14:47] <MisplacedFate1313> WinMX chat belongs to the WinMX community. It's owned by the people who use it.
[23:14:49] squeezably soft 808_30450 (Cable, 42 files) has entered (70.95.119.111)
[23:14:50] ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420< [Admin] squeezably soft : 70.95.119.111 : 20228
[23:14:55] <Hitcher403> <chase000> you can copy paste my back freely.
[23:14:55] <BandwidthBinge> yup
[23:15:02] <chase000> it's virtual space... owned by nobody... I mean, you control it... you can maybe make a rule as host.
[23:15:06] <BandwidthBinge> no one owns winmx
[23:15:13] <chase000> but really, you have no backing.
[23:15:14] <squeezably> yes i do
[23:15:19] <squeezably> I bought it last week
[23:15:24] <BandwidthBinge> decentralized
[23:15:25] <Hitcher403> i thot km owned it
[23:15:30] <chase000> I don't really even see how it's rude if it isn't a private IM conversation.

Chase can't even see Zard's point about it being rude, either.

[23:15:30] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> lol
[23:15:36] MR420_15477 (Unknown, 1 files) has entered (80.5.189.115)
[23:15:36] ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420< [Admin] MR : 80.5.189.115 : 47576
[23:15:42] <MR420> bugger !
[23:15:42] <shakerp> how the hell can a chatroom be private property? it's not even property
[23:15:50] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> The ppl who host chat rooms are the moderators. Its not public
[23:15:59] <shakerp> anyone can join
[23:16:01] <shakerp> it's public
[23:16:02] <MisplacedFate1313> Everybody who is a primary connection, and is therefore sustaining the connection, IS the connection.
[23:16:03] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> brb need to go to the loo
[23:16:10] <MR420> tell that to the riaa , mpaa and the fedZ
[23:16:11] <Hitcher403> damn. zard's privatised
[23:16:12] <chase000> or the text exchanged via this medium... owed by nobody unless it's copywritten.
[23:16:17] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> anyone can enter a shopping mall, yet they are not public
[23:16:25] <MR420> yes they are
[23:16:27] <MR420> lol
[23:16:28] <shakerp> this isn't property
[23:16:30] <MR420> here anyway
[23:16:30] <MisplacedFate1313> I don't see anything in the constitution about OpenNap
[23:16:31] <chase000> little different if you're talking about virtual space.
[23:16:35] <BlinkChick603> night all xxxxx
[23:16:38] <Fenris847> the chatroom can be destroyed by the I.P. ...simple as that..you could say that *they* have the power of control
[23:16:39] <Hitcher403> gn
[23:16:42] <shakerp> not even intellectual property
[23:16:45] <BandwidthBinge> someone owns the shopping mall, no one owns winmx
[23:16:49] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> i'm checking the current catalogue fen
[23:16:55] <Fenris847> cheers Grrrr
[23:16:55] <Hitcher403> a host own his banwidth

Contrast this statement with Hitcher's earlier claim that he agrees with MR e that all chatroom are in the "public domain." Now he's arguing the opposite. Did he forget what he said earlier? Or did he just hope we did? Lol. I didn't miss it, that's for sure.

[23:17:02] <chase000> even the name of this room is up for grabs.
[23:17:16] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> when someone opens a chatroom, they are definatelly in charge of it, and can do what they want with it

Well hmmmm.. what does this sound like? Fascism? Did you begin this chatroom, Zard? You invented it? Really? I thought Jimz and Heretic did that. I thought it was their room. I thought that they left in disgust over the direction the room has taken (under you). I thought Heresy was about the people who came there, their wishes, not the private petty whims of any one person. When did things change? When did no one's opinion but yours matter, Zard, when it comes to Heresy? Do you yet see the value in the old adage "power corrupts"?

[23:17:17] #c6#Blink#c7#Chick603_37255 has left
[23:17:18] <MisplacedFate1313> Nobody leases space in winmx, either
[23:17:18] <shakerp> it's the same as anywhere else on the internet...if you don't want everyone to potentially see it, then don't put it out there

Agreed, Shaker. What the fuck is there to hide?

[23:17:23] <chase000> acorporationforheresy@paypal.com
[23:17:26] <MisplacedFate1313> there is no space, there is no value
[23:17:29] <shakerp> and so can anyone else, zard
[23:17:32] <MR420> thats rented hitch not owned
[23:17:33] <chase000> give generously.
[23:17:35] <MR420> :)
[23:17:45] <Fenris847> yeah..if you dont give anyone else admin, the room host basically is king
[23:17:54] <Fenris847> king zdz ;-)
[23:17:57] <Hitcher403> renters have the same rights as owners, legally, in many respects (cept where they are in conflict with owners)
[23:18:23] <chase000> does anyone else think it is rude to post conserations from chatrooms to websites?
[23:18:29] <MR420> the only way to have a private room is to keep it off the wpn
[23:18:29] <shakerp> no
[23:18:30] <chase000> conversations.
[23:18:33] <Hitcher403> guarantee u a renter can kick u out of his apt lol
[23:18:48] <squeezably> you can list your room on the list or not
[23:18:58] <Fenris847> if you chat in a chatroom, you're giving ALL your comments away...simple as that...
[23:19:03] <BandwidthBinge> no chase
[23:19:08] <MisplacedFate1313> When you live in a slum, you will get kicked by the slumlords
[23:19:20] <BandwidthBinge> actually, i'd like to be preserved for posterity :D

Lol. Well you got your wish, Bing.

[23:19:30] <Hitcher403> like lenin?
[23:19:39] <Hitcher403> ewwww
[23:19:40] <MisplacedFate1313> You have to put a (tm) at the end of everything you say. (tm)
[23:19:53] <Hitcher403> <-
[23:20:03] <chase000> well, think about if we were all sitting at a park somewhere having a conversation... would repeating what was said be rude? usually, not... unless it was understood the topic was sensitive.
[23:20:22] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> can't find one on the site fen but they were in a catalogue last month
[23:20:23] <Fenris847> life can be rude ... just gotta get over ourselves..it aint about 'us' ... I thought it was rude of the usa to rape and pillage in iraq..but could I do anything about it? nope
[23:20:29] <MisplacedFate1313> It's kind of like having reporters with microphones surrounding you constantly
[23:20:32] <Hitcher403> u have no expectation of privacy i a park, so anyhting u say or do is legally recordable, without recourse

Duh. And your point, Hitch? Oh right - you don't even have one. Watch, as Hitch goes on to waffle again:

[23:20:47] <shakerp> the internet is serious business, guys
[23:20:48] <shakerp> haha
[23:20:57] <BandwidthBinge> i expet no privacy with whatever i say in a chatroom
[23:21:02] <BandwidthBinge> *expect
[23:21:02] <Hitcher403> me either

So first Hitch says chatrooms are in the public domain. Then he waffles and says they are private, the bandwidth is "owned" by the host. Then he waffles back again, and says he expects no privacy anyway - decimating his own point about a park.

[23:21:21] <Hitcher403> on the other hand, asswads who repeat in chat rooms what is said in pm shud b shot on sight

How the fuck does that apply? No one said anything about anyone posting from private message - this is about posting a Heresy log, from the chatroom, remember, Hitch? Lol. Stay on track, fella. This "point" is an obvious red herring. Expected tactics from a Sophisticunt such as himself.

[23:21:21] <MisplacedFate1313> Laws are easily applicable in a public park, which is owned by the municipal government....not so easy for internet domains
[23:21:23] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> well, I found Knot's postings and opinions, and it pisses me off enough that I won't allow it. Does the public have a say? NO, they do not

Ah. Now we're getting to the real issue, finally, and it has nothing to do with posting from logs. He doesn't like my "opinions." Opinions about what? My opinion about HIM, of course! Lol. Of course you don't like my opinion of you - I'm fucking mocking you. Why? Because of your abject behaviour.

[23:21:28] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> best to assume every post is being logged

Agreed.

[23:21:33] <chase000> as far as it being public doman, I'm thinking about that in the legal since... and I don't really think it follows with the intensions of the laws... which were to protect the original works of inventors, thinkers, scientists, etc.
[23:21:34] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> ya
[23:21:43] <Hitcher403> u have a link zard?
[23:21:43] <CosmicMuffinJo069> BONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[23:21:47] <shakerp> uh yah, they do zard. anyone can post anything from in here where ever they want haha

True that. I'm not the first and I won't be the last.

[23:22:00] <Hitcher403> knot posts selectively lol

Ahh, more excrement from the Bullshit Squad. I post selectively? Yeah, I "select" the entire fucking conversation, including all the boring irrelevant trash, even though that may make it too daunting, and keep some people from reading the thread at all. I do NOT post "selectively" in fact I post from the very beginnings of a conversation, to the bitter end, and the length of these logs I've posted here already attests to this. So here's the beginning of Hitcher's bullshit lie factory.

[23:22:06] <CosmicMuffinJo069> not if they aint here :P
[23:22:10] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> and if I find it I might firewall them, and they have no recourse

Let's keep in mind why I posted to begin with, Zardo. Remember? Because I was banned without provocation, for discussing Ossetia, and you disagreed, remember? That's why I posted the log, to SHOW that.

[23:22:19] <chase000> ?
[23:22:23] <Hitcher403> he'll insult someone 50 times on monday, then post tuesday's log where they fially blew up at him

Show me one fucking example of this selective posting then, Hitch. Sift throught some websites, and compare with the prior day's log and prove this bullshit, specious lie. Fact is, I have never quoted anyone out of context and I am always more than willing to face up to any words I have typed to anyone, at anytime. Quote me, you lying, sycophantic, dictatorial upstart. Does that last sentence qualify as insult? Lol. Think of it more as constructive criticism. :)

[23:22:31] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> BONG TIME!!!!!!!
[23:22:40] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> <O>
[23:22:42] <shakerp> whoop dee fucking do. the point is, you have no legal bearing on it. if you want to go on a pwoer trip, go ahead lol but it's not like that person is doing something wrong

Precisely. Shaker cuts through the nonsense with common sense. This is about a power trip, Zard's.

[23:23:04] <CosmicMuffinJo069> point is actually its Zards comp hosting so he can choose to do whatever he wants

Sure he can, Jo. But if he keeps acting like a fuckwad, more and more people will become disgruntled with the room. That's why all the furore over this incident - because it's pure unadulterated bullshit.

[23:23:07] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> I told him not to do that in here, and he refused

LIE! You never once told me not to do it. You said you banned my bot because it's logging the room and I post to websites. I said I can also log with WinMx. You didn't say "hey, could you not do that?" You didn't ASK anything at all. You summarily banned me you lying fuck. Quote any log from any day where you ASKED me not to log or post about logging.

[23:23:09] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> it's all about consequence
[23:23:16] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> exactly, Jo

Exactly Jo? She just said that Zard can do whatever he wants. Did Zard want this issue dragging on for the past week, culminating in this heated discussion? Did Zard want Chase, Shaker, Grrr, Bing, MR, and even Hitcher to disagree with him that this chatroom is in the public domain? It seems Zard can't do whatever he wants, if what he wants is a chatroom with no discussion about Knot4Prophet - because its neverending. Lol. Why? Because I'm justified.

[23:23:20] <CosmicMuffinJo069> :D
[23:23:22] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> :D
[23:23:23] <BandwidthBinge> and we can choose to disagree with it jo
[23:23:24] <Hitcher403> the host owns the bandwidth

Waffle #3, lol. First it's public, then private, then public, then private. Lmao. Your arguments have as much integrity as a marshmallow, Hitch.

[23:23:28] <shakerp> oh ok so let's all be 5 years old haha
[23:23:29] <shakerp> MINE!
[23:23:41] <CosmicMuffinJo069> course you can disagree with it
[23:23:50] <shakerp> I see things haven't changed here...but I already knew that lol
[23:23:50] <Hitcher403> yeah but it's not "bein a 5 yr old" to lie and harass ppl without cause...

Great point, Hitch. Now it's your turn to project, eh? It's obviously YOU who's making up the lies, as I pointed out, saying that I selectively quote when I absolutely do not, saying that I abuse people first when I absolutely do not. YOU are the abuser, Hitch, and the daily petsexings are a testament to that, and to your intolerance, control issues, and general depravity.

[23:23:50] <CosmicMuffinJo069> doesnt mean its gonna change

Fucking well right it does. It's changed already. My influence on this room is unquestioned. Whether people love me or hate me, they fucking talk about me. Why do you think that is? Anyone? I'll tell you why, since I'm feeling generous with my words tonight.

Because I am entertaining. I am provocative. I am intelligent, informed, playful, competitive, relentless and outspoken. Everyone may not like me - I'm ok with that. In fact, if everyone did, I'd think I'm doing something wrong. chat rooms, for me, aren't about shouting BONGTIME and announcing my meals and shits, live as they happen. I don't announce my shits to people in daily life, either. Do you Zard? "Hey mum, I'm taking a shit" Why announce it in heresy then? Sure its free speech for YOU. You can make yourself look like an uncouth buffoon all you like. I'll be here to point it out, at my leisure.

[23:23:52] <chase000> yeah, I wholeheartedly disagree.
[23:23:54] <Hitcher403> mmmkay
[23:23:56] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> if the host say "don't do X or i'll ban you" then you go ahead and do X, what is the problem?

Aye, but the host DIDN'T. I was never given any option whatsoever - just summarily banned and firewalled from a room I've been in for 5 years.

[23:24:01] <Fenris847> whoop dee fucking doo - the difference between right and wrong has about 6 billion variations lolz
[23:24:04] <CosmicMuffinJo069> exactly grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Here Jo is agreeing with Grrr's' erroneous claim that I was told ahead of time not to log (Grrr didn't know any better at the time - he knows now).

[23:24:05] <chase000> and I'm fearful of the direction of the room.

That's what all this controversy is REALLY about. Not about me. Not about Zard. Not about posting logs. Not about abusive people. It's about the direction of the room, Heresy. Chase cares about it. I care about it. Fuqrot cared enough to leave in protest. So did Jimz. So did Heretic. Others are shunning admin, now too. Kardio. Gringo. It's not just me getting banned for no good reason. It's me, and Sprinkles, and Chardok, and PanteleAz, and Barrett and many others now. The freedom to speak in there is slowly being constricted into a narrow, conformist, politically correct, sycophantic shithole. And yeah, that upsets me. Let's see how the room reacts to this "direction":

[23:24:18] <Fenris847> dont be fearful
[23:24:19] <CosmicMuffinJo069> make another room
[23:24:26] <BandwidthBinge> so you did ask him to not do it zard?
[23:24:30] <Hitcher403> just wait till zard appoints me commisar!

This is what Hitch really wants, all along, aye - power. He lusts for it and exercises his power over others daily, booting, redirecting, banning and silencing anyone that disagrees with him who holds less "power" - in this case, isn't as close to Zard. He has his head firmly placed in Zard's rectum at all times so as to accomplish this.

[23:24:34] <CosmicMuffinJo069> hell yeah LOTS of times band

Lots of times? You lying idiot cunt, Jo. Show me one log of any conversation from these LOTS of times, then. You cannot because that statement was totally fabricated and you fucking well know it. You add nothing to the chatroom, Jo, except the obligatory floozieairheadbimboditz element. You're lack of scruples in repeating and now exaggerating this lie is readily apparent. Hopefully you don't teach your kids such nonsense.

[23:24:37] <Fenris847> take your 'willow' homeopathic, and bend with life
[23:24:38] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> it has nothing to do with right or wrong or even morallity
[23:24:49] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> if the host say "don't do X or i'll ban you" then you go ahead and do X, what is the problem?

Ah, now Zard is seizing on what he already knows is his own lie, but now being repeated back to him by Grrr, so he repeats it, as though it's adding to the list of people who disagree with me, when it most certainly isn't. It's complete and utter nonsense. You never ONCE asked, forbid, or anything about me logging. You indicated you banned my bot for it. You did not ask me to stop. If you had have asked me to stop, I may have. The only reason I posted to begin with was to get back in the damn room that you banned me from for no reason, remember? Lol.

[23:24:54] <chase000> well, this one had its' own flare... can't just go recreate a heresy.... only if you all promised to come. :)
[23:24:55] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> ;)
[23:24:59] <BandwidthBinge> so you did ask him to not do it zard?

Band keeps asking this question, but Zard avoids it.

[23:25:02] <shakerp> so why exactly does anyone care what knot posts anyway? hahaha does it all make you look like morons or something?

Lol. Perhaps.

[23:25:08] <Hitcher403> flair*
[23:25:14] <CosmicMuffinJo069> why do YOU care that he's banned?

Why shoulnd't anyone care about the direction the room is heading? I care. So do many others. Heresy is a place we enjoy, a place we learned to tolerate other people's views. It's become a mockery of the principles it was founded upon. The heretical people all get banned.

[23:25:17] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> several times

Finally Zard answers Band with a fabricated bullshit lie: "several times" he told me that I'd be banned if I logged? Lots of times, like Jo said? And what, I just kept on posting after all these NUMEROUS warnings? Lmfao. Total, absolute bullshit. Quote one fucking conversation out of these "several time" that you allegedly warned me I'd be banned if I kept logging. Just one.

[23:25:22] <Hitcher403> why does knot care if he gets kicked?

Why does anyone care about anything, you moronic hypocrite. Does anyone see me championing free speech for Cludge, who gets booted from there regularly? Nope. Even Sprinkles I do not vouch for because he immediately does what he knows numerous people will ban him for. I don't. I spend my time in there discussing morality and politics, and chatting with friends. I don't start shit with anyone unless they start it with me first, or they start shit with someone else. Then it's open season.

[23:25:28] <CosmicMuffinJo069> so what hes banned woop de doo you have him in other rooms

So? Have you reached your peak of irrelevance yet, Jo? Doubtful. We all attend other rooms. Because we attend other rooms means we shouldn't be allowed in Heresy? Or just me?

[23:25:30] <Fenris847> *the only constancy is inconstancy* (Lao Tsu)
[23:25:30] <BandwidthBinge> ok, i did not know that
[23:25:37] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> yeah, whats Knots problem?

What's my fucking problem? Lol. You must be lying. You ban me for disagreeing with you about Ossetia after calling me an "idiot" and an "imbecile" from a room I have been attending for 5 years, from a room I have spent hours and hours discussing politics and humanity, from a room where numerous people know me, like me, and support my right to be in there. Is that not enough to be considered a "problem"? It is to me.

[23:25:43] <shakerp> I don't, I didn't even know he was banned, jo. if you haven't noticed, I haven't exactly been around in about 3 years
[23:25:45] <Fenris847> heresy cannot remain the same..its impossible

A fleeting moment of common sense from Fenris - he totally abandons it later, showing his true colours - a Sophisticunt.

[23:26:00] <chase000> well, that's my own thing, Shake... what's the big deal about doing it in the first place? and no, the point is it whether or not I can demand an answer to that question from Zardie... the point is, this is a room for heresy, so goddammit the question WILL be asked.

I love this quote. Awesome Chasey. The question WILL be asked. Beautiful.

[23:26:10] <Fenris847> and just like led zep..heresy will get old fat and incontinent

Yeah, and further down the log, you help it do just that, Fenris.

[23:26:12] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> the only constant in the universe is change
[23:26:23] <chase000> you can't seek to end the discussion on this topic all together... how the hell are you going to run a chatroom with no fucking chat?

Another salient point by Chase.

[23:26:40] <Hitcher403> there qre other topics lol

Are you the MC? Too fucking bad if you don't like the topic. If you don't want this shit continuing, stop supporting intolerance. Even when I am not in the room for a week straight, my influence lives on. Deal with it.

[23:26:41] <Fenris847> easy
[23:26:45] <chase000> can't totally dictate the conversation... that's why so many of those other rooms are DEAD.

Exactly, Chase. The room is being neutered.

[23:26:51] <chase000> movie only rooms, etc.
[23:26:53] <chase000> fucking stupid.
[23:26:55] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Hitch, look next door
[23:26:58] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> <O>
[23:27:03] <Fenris847> yeah LOVE that fucking stoopid room
[23:27:12] <CosmicMuffinJo069> who the fuck cares???

WE DO, you drunken, lying, shitforbrains cunt.

[23:27:13] <chase000> that is why I'm fearful of the direction the room is taking.
[23:27:14] <shakerp> hahaha best. it's funny, I just ask a question and they all think I'm on someone else's side or something, when I don't even know what's going on. it's ok, it's just more drama that everyone loves, don't take that away from them
[23:27:16] <DigitalDingleBerry313> debait is next door
[23:27:20] <DigitalDingleBerry313> and i see knot bitching

Ding, stop spreading lies about me and trying to ride my coattails. Play with fire you get burned.

[23:27:21] <CosmicMuffinJo069> there are over 1500 rooms to chose from
[23:27:23] <chase000> apparently several people care, Jo.
[23:27:35] <DigitalDingleBerry313> let knot back
[23:27:36] <DigitalDingleBerry313> let knot back
[23:27:37] <CosmicMuffinJo069> if you dont like one find another
[23:27:47] <chase000> that isn't even the point.
[23:27:51] <Kimbyr0x> thats ridikuli
[23:28:04] <shakerp> HI KIMBS
[23:28:08] <chase000> there are obviously OTHER rooms... we are talking about this one.
[23:28:11] <chase000> clear distinction.
[23:28:14] <Kimbyr0x> HI SHAKES :P
[23:28:14] <CosmicMuffinJo069> that point IS Zard is the host and asked knot plenty of times not to post that shit and he did

BULLSHIT. Not even once.

[23:28:19] <shakerp> these people are nuts. do you understand yet why you need to leave these rooms? lol
[23:28:21] <CosmicMuffinJo069> how fucking hard is that to understand?

How fucking hard is it to tell the fucking truth?

[23:28:33] <Fenris847> ok.. as I see it, there are 2 sorts of chatters: you got your stoopid dumb opinionated ignoramous's..and then you got your VERY stoopid dumb opinionated ignoramous's
[23:28:37] <chase000> heh... maybe that isn't even what I'm talking about.
[23:28:40] <Kimbyr0x> hahaaaa shakes !!
[23:28:41] <shakerp> hahaha
[23:28:41] <chase000> perhaps?
[23:28:59] <CosmicMuffinJo069> Princess Leatherside!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[23:29:32] <BandwidthBinge> well, still, i don't see how any of this is a private conversation
[23:29:38] <shakerp> it's not
[23:29:45] <Fenris847> can I answer that or was it private?
[23:29:49] <chase000> well, since I could remember, we used to post stuff from these rooms onto MSN message boards.
[23:29:51] <Kimbyr0x> dazzle hootz!!!!!!!!
[23:29:55] <chase000> member MX Heresy Lite?
[23:29:59] <chase000> all that crap.
[23:30:07] <chase000> none of those people have been banned.
[23:30:11] <BandwidthBinge> lol, i brought that up a little while ago chase
[23:30:13] <chase000> this is clearly something person against Knot.
[23:30:16] <shakerp> best, stop using logic, it doesn't fly here

Last edited by Knot4Prophet on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 am 
Administrator
Administrator

[23:30:22] <Kimbyr0x> hahaaa

Isn't THAT the truth. Lol. Chase now has finally backed Zard into a corner, after the room has shown that they believe that things typed in chat rooms are public domain, and other people have also posted from Heresy logs, so that leaves no justification for my having been banned. What do the Sophisticunts turn to next? Let's see:

[23:30:23] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> so?
[23:30:30] <BandwidthBinge> 'quotes from the room' and 'the adventures of santi' topics
[23:30:32] <chase000> can you show where you asked Knot not to post?
[23:30:38] <chase000> can you justify why he is the only one being banned?
[23:30:46] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> I don't have to

"I don't have to" justify it. Right. But you don't mind numerous people going on about the inconsistency of this "policy"? Lol. Fine, act like an asshole all you like and don't justify it - but don't expect people to sit there and fucking take it. It's not just my freedom that is threatened here - it's EVERYONE'S.

[23:30:59] <shakerp> I'M KiNG
[23:31:00] <shakerp> haha
[23:31:04] <chase000> well, that isn't really the point...can you?
[23:31:05] <CosmicMuffinJo069> LOL you wanna talk about being banned
[23:31:07] <Fenris847> <O> zard is evil ....
[23:31:25] <Fenris847> it's a room of enslavement :P
[23:31:26] <CosmicMuffinJo069> Jimz banned me from the heresy site because of all the shit pantele and knot posted

Jimz banned YOU because of ME? Lmfao. I'm against banning ANYONE, so it couldn't possibly be because anything I said on any forum, that you got banned, Jo. You got banned because you're an intolerant, lying cunt.

[23:31:28] <chase000> what are you on about, Jo?
[23:31:34] <CosmicMuffinJo069> i hadnt even said a word
[23:31:38] <Fenris847> O_o
[23:31:42] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> o_O
[23:31:49] <chase000> well, you can sympathize with Knot, then.
[23:31:54] <CosmicMuffinJo069> nope

You can't?

[23:32:00] <chase000> same thing happened to you, apparently.
[23:32:02] <shakerp> do you people have lives outside this chat room? seriously? haha
[23:32:07] <chase000> wasn't that the point of your story?
[23:32:11] <CosmicMuffinJo069> i hadnt even said anything to break anything anyone said and STILL got banned

Nor did I, Jo. I posted the log BECAUSE I was banned, for absolutely no reason. The log is posted. You fucking read it. You were present. So don't continually hand me your bullshit and pretend its roses, k?

[23:32:14] <Fenris847> I sympathise with knot ... not
[23:32:28] <CosmicMuffinJo069> knot was asked repeatdly NOT to post that shit and he did it anyways

"Repeatedly" now? Total bullshit again. Repeating Zard's lies. Zero merit. Never ever happened. If so, fucking quote it.

[23:32:30] <chase000> well, neither did Knot.
[23:32:35] <CosmicMuffinJo069> bullshit
[23:32:40] <chase000> well, can you copy and paste where he was told that?
[23:32:43] <chase000> I'd like to see it.
[23:32:47] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> lol

Zard thinks its funny to prove his lies. Perhaps he is laughing uneasily, to cover his true shame of being a fucking liar.

[23:32:48] <Fenris847> shaker...er..there are other worlds out there!?!?
[23:32:58] <Fenris847> nobody told me..
[23:32:58] <CosmicMuffinJo069> LOL
[23:33:03] <Kimbyr0x> yr so funny shakes! just come back here all fresh from the real world
[23:33:03] <shakerp> best, that would be copying and pasting a private conversation from a chatroom, so no hahaha

Lol.

[23:33:16] <Fenris847> lmao
[23:33:22] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> I don't even keep logs

No fucking doubt. You sure don't want anyone repeating anything you say, huh.

[23:33:22] <chase000> the point is, copy and pasting from previous conversations is often how we continue on from past dialogue... to ban people for doing that is simply ridiculous.
[23:33:26] <chase000> doesn't make one iota of sense.
[23:33:37] <CosmicMuffinJo069> its not about pasting it in this room best

No? Well that's what you've said it's about all this time, you stupid cunt.

[23:33:37] <shakerp> seriously kimbs, I leave for like 3 years or whatever, come back for the hell of it, and it's the SAME people talking about exactly the SAME things lol it's amazing
[23:33:46] <chase000> and my saying so is just that; me stating my opinion.
[23:33:51] <Fenris847> life is trully amazing
[23:34:05] <chase000> Jo, we continue debates on message boards, too.
[23:34:08] <chase000> all the time.
[23:34:10] <Fenris847> and the alternative..death...not to be considored
[23:34:19] <chase000> this is nothing knew.
[23:34:22] <chase000> new*
[23:34:25] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Its not about rights. I'm offended by Knot's vile personality

Lmfao!! Good. You SHOULD be offended by what I expose about you, Zardo. You have every "right" to feel offended by the words of yours I throw back at you.

[23:34:29] <Fenris847> er*
[23:34:31] <chase000> this feud between Zardie and Knot IS new.
[23:34:41] <chase000> and I suspect it is the reason behind it.
[23:34:58] <Hitcher403> look, the dude is consistently rude without provocation, in a way that wud earn an easy punch in the nise in real life. u cant expect ppl not to think he's an asshole

Lmao, Hitch. Wanna come and fucking try? You threatened it before and now again, you cowardly, thieving, homeless-bum loser. In "real life" Hitch, that will get your petty ass thrown in jail. You are the one who is consistently rude and without provocation. I've pointed out your provocations numerous times and have months worth of logs to prove it. Don't tempt me, fuckface. And who's expecting anyone to think I'm not an "asshole"? Is that a new rule too? No assholes in Heresy? Doesn't that omit MOST of the room? Lol.

[23:35:04] <Kimbyr0x> lolerrrz shakes :P
[23:35:07] <chase000> but I agree... this is Zardie's room, he can do what he wants... I'm asking him to reconsider for the sake of the room.

Awwww. How sweet and diplomatic you are Chase, after all that.

[23:35:25] <CosmicMuffinJo069> the main people that want him here are ALSO in other rooms with him

Not true. Ask Band.

[23:35:37] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> yep
[23:35:49] <BandwidthBinge> all i'm trying to do is understand the logic of how it's rude to post a non-private conversation
[23:35:51] <shakerp> best, your blind optimism is sickening and enthralling
[23:35:54] <BandwidthBinge> i'm not jo
[23:36:03] <shakerp> me too binge haha
[23:36:10] Munted_HaggiS_hedly154_11331 has left
[23:36:28] <MR420> N O N E of you are deprived from chatting to him as a result of Z'z actions so ROOM plz stfu for the first time in my short time here your ALL boring

Some in fact are deprived of me, and that is a real crisis. :)

[23:36:32] <Hitcher403> knot doesnt like this room anyway chase. he thinks zard's a moron and the room is substandard. he's said so on his site. but fortunately he has his own rom, which presumably is run to his satisfaction. and anyone who wants can find him there too

More shit from the Feces Factory. I do like the room. Why the fuck would I spend so much time there discussing life if I didn't enjoy it? Why would I keep coming back through five years if I didn't like the room? You make no sense at all, Hitcher. Admit you have a personal vendetta against me, just like Zard now does too. This has nothing to do with how I act in the room. I don't even address you fuckwads. I've been nothing but friendly in there for MONTHS. I've held myself to a new, higher standard than I see everyone else held to, just so that I can stay in this room that I LOVE. I've made sacrifices. I've kept my mouth shut while people are calling me all sorts of bullshit, because I know the moment I respond I'll get banned. I've put up with that differential bullshit now for YEARS. Now, totally lacking any justification for banning me based on "abuse" - they just do it for no reason at all, then manufacture lies and exaggeration to justify it, afterwards.

[23:36:33] <BandwidthBinge> i'd rather not have to go to knot's room in order to have a convo with him

This is true. Band and I have always gotten along well, but he, like many people, do not want to go to Debait. I respect and understand that. Free speech ISNT for everyone. I provide the service, but I don't limit myself to only speaking there. Does Zard limit himself to Heresy? Nope. Lots of hosts travel around to other rooms where they have friends, just like I am doing in Heresy. So this entire "point" about me being found in other rooms isn't a "point" at all - it's nonsense.

[23:36:35] <chase000> shaker, I know Zardie to be otherwise rational... that why I figure there is hope.

Is there?

[23:36:39] <CosmicMuffinJo069> lol MR
[23:36:46] <Kimbyr0x> hahaaa shakes
[23:36:46] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> yes, MR!! :D

No, Zardo!! MR is wrong!! Some people ARE deprived of me not being here - Band himself just admitted it.

[23:37:16] <Fenris847> it is rude if the conversation is repeated OUT OF CONTEXT, not revealing the whole truth of the convo

And? Are you attempting to introduce more bullshit? 'Cause that's sure how it smells, Fen. I've never quoted anyone out of context with these logs. I have been accused of placing TOO MUCH context, though, because I include so much extra bullshit. Why? To show that it's in CONTEXT, of course.

[23:37:16] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> and Hitch hit the nail on the head

Hitch hit the nail on the head by saying I'm an asshole? Lol. So fucking what if I am? So are you. So is he. Are you making up a new anti-asshole rule?

Or is it more like "I'll-ban-people-I-don't-like-for-any-reason-I-can-fabricate rule"?

[23:37:17] <chase000> if you keep banning people who disagree with you as vehemently as you disagree with them, you'll have a room of sychopants... incapable of independent thought.

Exactly, Chase. How can someone so young know more than all you older fucking idiots? Zard? Jo? Hitch? Fen? Lol.

[23:37:22] <chase000> it'll be like talking to yourself.
[23:37:23] <Kimbyr0x> mr.. i will not shut the fuck up
[23:37:31] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> hehee
[23:37:32] DigitalDingleBerry313_64659 has left
[23:37:42] <Kimbyr0x> heheee
[23:37:53] <chase000> we are questioning the policy itself, Mr.
[23:37:53] <Fenris847> knot has been posting shit OUT OF CONTEXT to DISTORT

Fenris fully embraces both deception and sycophantry with this statement. Two points, Fen, you lying, ass-licking, irrelevant, fucktard.

[23:37:57] <Hitcher403> i disagree with zard CONSTANTLY and he's never banned me. so i doubt that's the explanation chase
[23:38:02] <Sui> Fen. ;D
[23:38:09] <shakerp> why does anyone fucking care if someone posts a chatlog on someoen's website? hahaha who the fuck cares
[23:38:15] <Fenris847> hi sui! *hugz*
[23:38:27] <Hitcher403> knot is rude n then he lies about stuff afterward to make it look like others are responsible for his conflicts

What fucking lies? Show me one fucking lie I have told. Just one, Hitch. The only ones lying here are YOU, Zard, Jo and now Fenris. You go around calling me a liar all the time, but never once have shown even one goddamned things I've lied about, ever. You are an absolute farce. Stop digging up your arguments from the dumpster where you get your meals. They're diseased and killing the host.

[23:38:30] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Its Knot. not the chatlogs

Oh really? So all this time you've been claiming how I was banned for my "rudeness" in posting chat logs from Heresy and even going so far as to lie and say that you told me LOTS of times not to do it, and NOW its NOT because of the chatlogs? Lol. So you were fucking lying all along, all throught this log. Admittedly.

[23:38:40] <BandwidthBinge> yeah, i certainly don't give a shit shake
[23:38:42] <MR420> bring back busta's spam thats all i gotta say
[23:38:48] <chase000> I've seen their interactions, Hitchler... you're a pitbull but Knot is more like a momma cheetah...
[23:38:54] <Sui> Bad time... huh Fen. >.>
[23:39:02] <chase000> see? Zardie even says it's Knot.
[23:39:06] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> < . <
[23:39:07] <MR420> Sui *look of distain..
[23:39:21] <Hitcher403> the posts on his site are lies, even tho they're jus logs, because theyre SELECTIVE, and omit the things that might make it look like knot was provoking conflict

TOTAL BULLSHIT. The logs aren't SELECTIVE nor are they "lies.' I don't omit any of the conflict, just as none was omitted here and none was omitted on the other logs I've posted from. As I said, I've been accused of including TOO MUCH context, you lying sycophant.

[23:39:28] Sui-caedere888< *Yawns*
[23:39:30] <chase000> so what?
[23:39:31] <BandwidthBinge> who cares
[23:39:32] <shakerp> binge, I guess it only matters if you actually care about what other cyber people think of your cyber reputation or something haha
[23:39:32] <Sui> So anyway; Mr. -.-
[23:39:32] <chase000> lol
[23:39:44] <chase000> exactly, shaker... it's nonsense.
[23:39:54] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> The posts on Knot's site actually illustrate his horrid personality problems

No, they illustrate YOUR personality, Zard. That's why I quoted you. To show what a foaming-at-the-mouth fuckhead you really are.

[23:40:02] <shakerp> like, didn't you people learn to ignore bullies in 6th grade?
[23:40:09] <Kimbyr0x> :P
[23:40:10] <BandwidthBinge> oh, like everyone here has perfect personalities
[23:40:10] <Hitcher403> nonsense, yt someone brings it up every damned day

Why do they bring this up every day? I've been firewalled for a week. Do you really think I weild that much power over that many people? Seriously? Think again. The reason it keeps coming up is because of the principle involved. If my speech is threatened in there, when I haven't done anything wrong, then so is EVERYONE'S. That's why Chase speaks out. And Band. And Sui. And Shaker. And lots of others.

[23:40:19] <Hitcher403> u sayin i dont?
[23:40:21] <Kimbyr0x> hahaa bingerz
[23:40:32] <Hitcher403> hmph
[23:40:38] <BandwidthBinge> nobody's perfect
[23:40:43] Fenris847< *show biz personality*
[23:40:44] <Sui> I agree with Binger.

Sui comes out in defense of tolerance, in a room she is new to, against the host and his cronies. Well done, Sui. A girl with more balls than Zard and Hitch combined.

[23:40:45] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> cyber people, cyber reputation, cyber bullies, my fucking brain hurts
[23:40:50] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> lol
[23:40:56] <Sui> R e l a x.
[23:40:58] <Hitcher403> cyber brain?
[23:41:03] <CosmicMuffinJo069> BONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[23:41:06] <Sui> Do you have one?
[23:41:07] <CosmicMuffinJo069> always helps ;)
[23:41:09] <shakerp> cyber retards
[23:41:12] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> BONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[23:41:12] <Fenris847> d o n t d o i t
[23:41:13] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> cyber weed
[23:41:14] <Sui> It just makes you pot dependent.
[23:41:27] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> cyber dependant
[23:41:28] <Sui> Hahaha @ cyber weed.
[23:41:38] <Sui> Grrr I like you each day more and more.
[23:41:49] <Fenris847> Grrrr is a cyber pusher....
[23:41:53] <Sui> So easy for me to roll my 'r's... ;p
[23:41:53] <CosmicMuffinJo069> cya in few hours lunch break over its back to work :)
[23:41:56] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> yeah, i grow on you, like cancer
[23:41:58] <Fenris847> watch out!
[23:41:59] <Sui> Grrr isn't real.
[23:42:07] <Sui> =)
[23:42:30] <Sui> Yeah, they really want you, but I do too.
[23:42:32] <Kimbyr0x> actualy now that i think about it why does knott feel the need to post any of this shit on his website 0.o
[23:42:36] <Fenris847> I was reading a very interesting health report about cancer being (possibly) a fungus
[23:42:36] <shakerp> jo's working now? well that's an improvement at least haha
[23:42:38] <Sui> I want to be the girl with the most cake.
[23:42:39] <BandwidthBinge> ok, so knot posts something out of context that i said in here on a website.... why exactly should i care what others think of me?

Great point, Band. Even if I DID post out of context (I never have) - so fucking what? Don't fucking read it. It's MY website. I can say whatever the fuck I want there. And guess what? So can you. :)

The rest of the log is optional to read. It does include some final points that Chase made in relation to Jo, so it's worth a read. Some final thoughts by me are at the end.

Chase, Band, Shaker and now Sui, have finally silenced the liars, refuted their petty arguments and stand unvanquished among their peers. A commendable effor on all their parts, on behalf of freedom, equality and diversity, for all of us. And I thank them on behalf of all of us - since all they got from you oafs is lies, obfuscation and exaggeration.

[23:42:41] <Sui> (8)
[23:42:47] <chase000> heh.
[23:42:50] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> yeah i read it fen
[23:42:51] <Sui> So...
[23:42:54] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> it's crap
[23:42:55] <Sui> what you're saying...
[23:42:56] <Fenris847> ooooooo cake is good
[23:43:00] <Sui> is that Grrrr is a fungus...
[23:43:03] <Hitcher403> u shudnt, but u shud care what u think of knot if he does that
[23:43:10] <Sui> that we should forcefully expell?
[23:43:12] <Sui> Yes?
[23:43:13] <BandwidthBinge> no, grrr is a fungi
[23:43:20] <Hitcher403> why keep untrustable ppl around?
[23:43:21] <Sui> Oh yes!
[23:43:24] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> ban me i don't care ;)
[23:43:25] <BandwidthBinge> geddit? fun... gi
[23:43:32] <Sui> My bio teacher would be sooo upset if he saw that.
[23:43:33] <Hitcher403> /ban grrr
[23:43:36] Sui-caedere888< *shame*
[23:43:48] <Sui> Ahahahahaha, Binger..
[23:43:52] <Sui> I got it, all too late.
[23:43:56] <Sui> I thought you were correcting me.
[23:44:00] <Sui> But you were not. -.-
[23:44:22] <Sui> And yes, Fen; cake is awesome.
[23:44:58] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> there is some chick on tv waffling on about morgellons
[23:45:01] <BandwidthBinge> heh, it's an old joke, why was the mushroom invited to the party? cuz everyone heard what a fungi he was
[23:45:06] <Fenris847> down at the local cafe, they do a 'death by chocolate' cake
[23:45:16] <Kimbyr0x> the more i think about it now the less i care
[23:45:18] <Fenris847> I usually have it with *cream*
[23:45:33] <Fenris847> and a cocha
[23:45:37] <Fenris847> mocha*
[23:45:50] <Sui> Have you heard the song, Fen?
[23:46:08] <Fenris847> about the cake?
[23:46:10] <BandwidthBinge> hitch, this isn't a popularity contest for me, i'm just here for shits n giggles
[23:46:12] <Sui> Yes.
[23:46:20] <MR420> lol
[23:46:22] <Fenris847> the choc cake?
[23:46:24] <Sui> I'm just 'ere to be amused.
[23:46:25] <chase000> it clearly is a popularity contest.
[23:46:29] <Sui> ...Fen.
[23:46:35] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> cyber shits
[23:46:41] <Sui> Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQJSJe48Hs
[23:46:57] <MR420> grrrrr @Grrrrr:P
[23:47:06] <Sui> Meow at Grrr.
[23:47:12] <Fenris847> I think you nailed it sui: to be amused
[23:47:14] <MR420> lol
[23:47:20] <Sui> =)
[23:47:22] <Kimbyr0x> lolz @ popularity contest
[23:47:37] <MR420> fuck i'mlosing
[23:47:40] <MR420> :O
[23:47:43] <Sui> L.
[23:47:45] <Sui> >.>
[23:48:06] <shakerp> no,no, I'm losing
[23:48:12] <shakerp> that's the way I like it
[23:48:16] <chase000> Kimzie was disagreeing with Jo, too... but Jo didn't say anything to her.
[23:48:21] <MR420> NO i am
[23:48:22] <MR420> !!
[23:48:23] <Sui> Lol.
[23:48:28] <Fenris847> nice snare
[23:48:32] <shakerp> jo likes to selectively ignore, best. you know this
[23:48:39] <Kimbyr0x> lolerz besterz :P
[23:48:40] <Fenris847> sounds like a top and bottom mic up
[23:48:43] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Jo went back to work
[23:48:48] <chase000> you're popular, Kimzie.
[23:48:49] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> 20 minutes ago
[23:48:53] <chase000> have been for a long time.
[23:48:55] <Kimbyr0x> hahaaa
[23:49:01] <chase000> this happened before she went to work.
[23:49:08] <chase000> way before.
[23:49:47] <chase000> of course you're less likely to go at it with a friend.
[23:49:54] <chase000> Jo and I have a long history of not liking each other.
[23:50:05] <chase000> makes sense she would be more confrontational with me.
[23:50:32] <Sui> Ms. Chase has a very good point.
[23:50:35] <chase000> so goes popularity.
[23:50:46] <chase000> that rhymed. :)
[23:51:02] <shakerp> she doesn't even acknowledge me, best. not even when I insult her. she's got the ignore thing down pat
[23:51:28] <Sui> Lol...
[23:51:32] <Kimbyr0x> hahaaa
[23:51:39] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> :P
[23:52:28] <Kimbyr0x> its all so funny really
[23:52:39] <BandwidthBinge> silly even
[23:52:43] <shakerp> it's a lot funnier when you don't care, kimbs haha
[23:52:47] <Kimbyr0x> yehh :P
[23:52:49] <MR420> well it beats boaring ..
[23:52:51] <MR420> :P
[23:52:55] <MR420> boring*
[23:52:56] <chase000> boaring.. heh.
[23:52:57] <BandwidthBinge> and round and round she goes
[23:53:10] <MR420> swings & roundabouts
[23:53:11] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> cyber bully!
[23:53:13] <BandwidthBinge> u callin me boarish?!?
[23:53:18] <MR420> Noo
[23:53:19] <Sui> He did...
[23:53:25] <Sui> *instigates*
[23:53:25] <MR420> ha
[23:53:27] <Sui> <.<
[23:53:33] BandwidthBinge-er442< firewalls e
[23:53:35] Bish
[23:53:37] <chase000> I oughta ban you for that.
[23:53:42] <Sui> Yeesss.
[23:53:45] <Sui> You oughta.
[23:53:48] <Sui> >.>
[23:53:55] <Sui> Lol, okay...
[23:54:04] chase000< writes Sui a warning citation.
[23:54:04] <Sui> idk even know what's going on; sooo i'll stay clear.
[23:54:04] <MR420> firewall my neighbours while your at it bandy :p
[23:54:16] <Sui> =P
[23:54:22] LadyD'art-->458_56737 (DSL, 0 files) has entered (70.128.34.244)
[23:54:22] ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420< [Admin] LadyD'art--> : 70.128.34.244 : 9988
[23:54:25] <Sui> Whore.
[23:54:29] <chase000> hey, hey...
[23:54:30] <Sui> Oh so chase...
[23:54:30] <MR420> elo L'd
[23:54:36] <LadyD>458> Grrrrrr
[23:54:51] <Sui> =(
[23:54:52] <chase000> 250.
[23:54:54] Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666< prepares for the storm
[23:54:54] <Sui> I couldn't help it.
[23:54:59] <Sui> It's not my fault...
[23:55:01] <Sui> she...
[23:55:02] <Sui> you know.
[23:55:04] <Coffin_Cheater_rides_again782> hello ladyDart
[23:55:04] <Sui> Okay. =(
[23:55:07] <LadyD'art-->458> what storm Grrr
[23:55:07] <chase000> I know what?
[23:55:08] BandwidthBinge-er442< wanders off to play some spades
[23:55:13] <shakerp> haha! it's dart the whore!
[23:55:15] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> shake is here
[23:55:16] <chase000> as far as I know, Dart's no whore.
[23:55:26] <Sui> Shakerp's got it.
[23:55:26] <chase000> shit storm?
[23:55:28] <LadyD'art-->458> what?
[23:55:30] <shakerp> what's up bitch? who you cybering with now? lol
[23:55:31] <Sui> Lol.
[23:55:31] chase000< sniffs.
[23:55:34] <ZaRdOz(<O>..<o>)420> Hi Lady D
[23:55:35] <chase000> doesn't smell like rain.
[23:55:45] <LadyD'art-->458> hello Zard
[23:55:47] <Sui> I love the rain. =)
[23:55:56] <chase000> you think Dart is a whore because Shaker says so, Sui?
[23:56:00] <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrlap666> cyber storm
[23:56:13] <Sui> Oh, I wouldn't call someone a whore based on one person...
[23:56:14] <chase000> Dart hooked up with her ex.... can't really go by what she says.
[23:56:15] <shakerp> maybe sui's cybered with her too
[23:56:18] <chase000> not really impartial.
[23:56:25] <Sui> Nuuh, shakerp.
[23:56:27] <shakerp> haha
[23:56:36] <Sui> I don't float that way. ;x
[23:56:43] <MR420> ha
[23:56:48] <chase000> I do... I haven't cybered with Dart.
[23:56:55] <chase000> Dart, why don't you want me?
[23:56:58] <shakerp> she's also certifiably insane, but it's more fun to say whore
[23:57:01] <LadyD'art-->458> ????
[23:57:03] <Sui> Yeah, why don't you?
[23:57:06] <chase000> well?
[23:57:13] <shakerp> peer pressure
[23:57:17] <Sui> Lol.
[23:57:22] <MR420> you need to rank higher in the popularity contest 1st chase
[23:57:24] <MR420> :P
[23:57:29] <chase000> heh.
[23:57:31] <chase000> everybody loves me.
[23:57:34] <Sui> Yeaaah.
[23:57:49] <Sui> Ms. Chase is just all 'round awesome. =)
[23:57:52] <chase000> they were celebrating my birthday 5 months early.
[23:57:59] <chase000> oh, stop.
[23:57:59] <Sui> I KNOW!
[23:57:59] <MR420> lol
[23:58:07] <Sui> It was so very special.
[23:58:11] <Sui> =')
[23:58:30] <chase000> :)
[23:58:34] <chase000> lots of gifts.
[23:58:39] <chase000> not much cash, though...
[23:58:45] <chase000> I think we all know what to get me for the real thing.
[23:58:47] <chase000> don't we?
[23:58:58] <chase000> mmhmm.
[23:58:59] <Sui> *nods*
[23:59:00] <Sui> >.>
[23:59:20] <Sui> Lol, FEN, so did you like the song?
[23:59:33] <chase000> you know the rules and so do i
[23:59:35] <Fenris847> cash is good ... like cake .. got paid in cash over the weekend...nice ....
[23:59:42] <chase000> I need a damn job.
[23:59:49] <Fenris847> yeah very choice lil song there sui

So, many of you have asked, why do I bother? Especially so, considering that I'm moving soon, and won't be on WinMx for awhile, why do I care?

If it isn't painfully obvious yet, why I bother with Heresy at all, then I'll spell it out:

I Love Heresy. :)

And because I love that room, with all its diversity, I will put forth effort to see that it is preserved with the intentions it was founded upon, namely: Heresy.

I was willing to sacrifice my very presence in the room, to fight for everyone's right to speak under the same consistent guidelines. I have always promoted freedom, equality and tolerance and no amount of fabricated lies or exaggerations will ever sway me from it.

When I see freedom, equality and tolerance slipping away, I lament not just for me, but for all of us. This is why I bother.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 pm 

Knot, do any of these heresy banners know about you cloning lesbian rooms
a few years back? Going around stealing dykes from other rooms, going from 0-70 odd users in one night and installing girls with decorative whore titles as your junior admins.

The names LaSarve (I think that was the name) and hircos ring any bells???

WinMX lost the lesbian userbase because of your antics. I use to go in those rooms and pretend to be a girl to dl some cheap picture pussy off of impressionable girls.

I'll never forgive you for taking that away from me.

Anyway, just keeping your moustache in the winmx newspapers.

15/09/08 Nobby, bear and zard must die.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Why must I die?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 am 

We all have to die sooner or later Bear, pay no attention to Mos hope its sooner its just the heroin talking......... :wink:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:37 am 

BEAR A FEW YEARS BACK
guitar
music
an alright theist
casuistry/debait
cock on his dad

BEAR today
arm-chair MMA professional
bare knuckle doorman
pretentious, egocentric FUcking "i am grandest idea in literature" bullshit.
heresy
cock on knot
file, copy paste knot4prophet.txt
loading...knot4prophet script please...WAIT...
CONNECTED

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:45 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Aww he admires me so. : )

And knot too it looks like.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:51 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Let me tell you why all of your insults are spread out and general as they are, Mos.

You can't actually insult me to any degree.

And why is that? Because I'm fucking awesome. I've never told you anything about my martial arts back-ground or my literary work. Or anything I've even read. I haven't even given you an opinion on what I've read.

So your general insults are always exposed as what they really are to me: You're admiration.

You wish you had half the fucking talent and potential I do, bud. Don't go doing comparisons of character when your cowardice and jealousy rank far above whatever "flaws" you think exist concerning me

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:53 am 

I’ve obviously insulted you enough to make you post two times on the subject, bear. Your first post was really shite, you kinda made the right decision to buff it up a little. Hah.

Problem is though, you’re kinda fucking incapable of rolling your jacket sleeves up, putting a cloud of psychiatric problems over your head and coming at me with a fucking kitchen meat axe.

You’re more the type who jumps on his bedroom amplifier blowing kisses and making rebuttals to the sounds of processed computer love songs.

The plain and simple fucking bulls eye of all this is that you’re an arrogant, ignorant, self righteous shit for brains. I am in no way jealous of some stupid kid for whom it took around 19 years to figure out god don’t fucking exist.

You’re purpose in the room is so blokes like my can bash you ten times a day before breakfast and fucking rip through you like a bullet train hurtling through an empty train station.

Go jump back into that thread with daedalus where you belong, fag.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:10 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Hey... leave me out of this!

Bear.. you are kind of pompous, for not much of a reason either, listen to Mos.