All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:52 am 
Administrator
Administrator

MosDef's recent post about my takeover (and eventual destruction) of the Lez rooms on WinMx was just more in the litany of WinMx chatrooms I have personally destroyed.

First to fall were the Christian Chat rooms on WinMx.

Perhaps some of you recall Pantele's now defunct "Christian Discussion & Debate" - from whose ashes was born Debait.

Christian Hope, run by Taz, also set to ruination by my influence.

Christian Chat, run by Kayleigh, also now defunct, was a constant side to my thorn.

Any other Christian room on WinMx - also gone (excepting Vikki's Christian Haven - which was and is still not popular at all)

Vladd44 chat room - now but a mere shadow of its former glory. Since my influence was directed at that room, it has decayed from a thriving metropolis with 50+ people, to a veritable corpse of a chat room, barely able to attract a dozen people on any given day.

My current project - A ROOM FOR HERESY. Not yet destroyed, but well on the way to rebirth - or destruction. Since my influence upon that room starting in 2006, numerous splinter rooms have cropped up including, but not limited to fuqrot's Heretics room and Grrr's new ATHEISM room, in addition to numerous members of Heresy leaving the room altogether, and spending their time in the splinter rooms, or Debait.

Some of the many members who, since my influence on Heresy began, who have forsaken either admin or the room altogether (or hosted a splinter room in protest):

Troy
fuqrot
Grrrr
gringobr
Fujoshi
Scar
molly
wainemaine
Pantele
Ausar
jimztheman
Heretic

All the people listed here (and others not mentioned) have helped to support free thinking, either directly or indirectly, through their actions/protests, and all should be commended for their tolerance.

So yeah. I've got something akin to the Midas Touch for chat rooms on Mx, but rather than turn them to gold, I reduce them to what they actually are: Shit.

Lol.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:36 pm 

The demise of the old school V44 room began WAY before your "assistance", you simply mopped up a few of the extras, so dont flatter yourself.

That said there is no doubt you have natuaral ability to piss people off, congratulations. :lol:

Perhaps its time to turn your attentions to helping the community in your own particular style, i could be as bold to to suggest a couple of projects for you:

WinMX Help by MXPie_46B25BC1138D - Currently assisting the Riaa to flood Winmx
!!! WinMX Help Room_19D824D91A23 - Ditto
MXPie Chat_A8153D441A22 - Ditto
Big Tits by SABre'_0ED84B41010F - Ditto

Im sure Sabre would be delighted to see you "helping out" in his channels..... :wink: