All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:58 pm 

We need to spread the word, Winmx is back, united and hungry to return our community to its rightfull place. To do this, we need to publicize Winmx all over the world, and for that we need your help. I'm sure we have many many Winmx users that are regular posters on other forums, perhaps not Winmx or even p2p related, well we need to reach as many people as possible, so we need your help!

If you feel you can post one of the messages below on a forum you are already an established member of, then please do, you will be helping the Winmx community expand! Please do not just join random forums and post these messages, they are likely to get deleted as spam, and we have no desire to spam random forums. We are only looking for established forum and blog members to help us raise the profile of Winmx across the world!

If you can help, please select one of the pre-written texts below and posts it on your regular forums!

Option 1 - Forum post long:

Title: Winmx, a p2p community success story!

In 2005 the creators of the Winmx file sharing application allegedly under pressure from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), shut down the Winmx peer cache servers used to connect users to the network. Millions of users were left stranded and unable to connect. The Winmx network provides not only the ability to share files and media with other users but a diverse and interesting online chat community.

Was this the end of Winmx? not even close, soon after the shut down, teams of Winmx users worked together to launch their own servers and connnection patches, and after a long struggle the Winmx network is indeed back and on the road to being better than ever.

This week marks the third anniversary of the shut down, and Winmx users intend to celebrate with a brand new connection patch for Winmx that will see RIAA sponsored flooders kicked off the network, and the network growing in numbers by the day!

This new patch offers an array of great features and unlike some previous patches, is simple and quick to install on all operating systems. At the last estimate Winmx had climbed back to over 500,000 users and with this step forward in patch design its likely we will see the two main goals acheived, namely the return of the network to its former size (several million) and the removal of the fake files flooded onto so many p2p network by Riaa agent companies.

You can get more info at these Winmx support sites: Acid-Lounge.com | Mxpie.com | Vladd44.com | Knot4Prophet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option 2 - Forum post short:

Title: Winmx users celebrate 3rd anniversary with NEW WinMX Community Patch!

Three long years after the Riaa led cartel pressurized Winmx operators frontcode to shut down, Winmx users can now celebrate with a great new fully featured WinMX community patch. Users from the main Winmx groups have worked together to support patch coder Eagle in producing a new and improved Winmx patch, we urge all current Winmx users to update to this new superior offering,and help kick the cartels flooders off the network!

The Winmx community would also like to welcome new users to its number, please feel free to visit the support sites and download this great software and patch.

You can get more info at these Winmx support sites: Acid-Lounge.com | Mxpie.com | Vladd44.com | Knot4Prophet

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 pm 

Spread the word.

Nobby wanks over Vladd44.

help him find a curtain to wipe his dick on.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:53 am 

Where i need a curtain, a cotton bud would be enough for you little boy.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:24 am 

Re: A lesson in maths for Sir Paul
Postby..Ñøßߥ...on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Quote:
Vladd Wb btw, i thought you had gone awol.

It's a fucking internet forum you arsehole.
suck his dick.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:02 am 

He was noticeably absent for serveral weeks, its just good manners to welcome him back, the same manners can be seen daily even in debait, if not from you.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:53 pm 

What a load of fucking Bulimia!

Tell me where you live
and post your picture.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:06 pm 

Mos.Def wrote:
Tell me where you live
and post your picture.

Why?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:03 pm 

because you fancy yourself as the plastic godfather of winmx
and i aint standing for some cunt trying to impose this carte blanche style on me.

there are pictures of cunts on the site who have debased themselves even less than you have in debait, so just make the upload!

i dunno about your address really, i've got two angry girl scouts with tennis rackets waiting to bust you open with nazi fervour?

Vaya con dios, you boring arsehole.

and this one is mine, not yours.
צ×(¯°¤§h¥Kïtt¥¤°¯)צ×

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post a picture you boring cunt! Some of us have debased ourselves much more than you have in debait so just make the upload!

How old are StormeyAnn and Kelly? Do they have tennis rackets? Heil!

shy kitty! hello, how are you?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 pm 
Bump