All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:19 am 

Mos.Def wrote:
because you fancy yourself as the plastic godfather of winmx
and i aint standing for some cunt trying to impose this carte blanche style on me.

Well step forward yourself then bitch. If theres one thing i fucking hate, its poxy whining cunts that moan about everyone elses efforts, but are too lazy and stupid to step up themselves. As for me being a godfather of any sorts, on what do you base that comment? I have put forward and continue to put forward my opinions on Winmx, if folks chose to support those, then so be it, i also provide some resources that help to ensure Winmx continues to operate and indeed expand its userbase.

:roll:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:04 am 

lol, getting a little flustered are we?

You aint stepped up to the plate mate. You soak yourself to the bone with things you don't even understand. You're a fucking 10 a penny server side scripter trying to tell people who have sat on their arses docummenting endless encryption packets, sequenced binary bases and what would appear to be a fucking hexadecimal holocaust, how to do things.

You can keep your bullshit no-traffic site. WinMX doesn't need another one. Besides, I just took a peek at it and the latest post is about you going to your mates to play tiger woods on his fucking playstation.

http://www.raisethekids.com

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 am 

If you dont like my forum, or my posts, dont visit, its not tough, you will figure it out when you begin to deal with your ocd. As far as your "no traffic site" comment, you are ofc wrong, just check the forum thread views that will give you an indication of how wrong you are. In fact, the only reason that site stilll exists is simply because #1 - it gets substantial traffic #2 - a number of people pursuaded me to keep it running.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 am 

SO mos, what exactly is it you are doing to help WinMX?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:21 am 
YOU'RE FUCKING OBSESSED KNOBBY!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:18 pm 

Whats Going On At Vladds Forum ?
« ..Ñøßߥ.. Reply to #1 on: October 13, 2005, 07:51:23 AM »

Quote:
I would like to formally apologise to all winmx users for all my hard efforts behind the scenes to help save the Winmx network...

Just what the fuck have you ever done of any significance, eh?

Did you make a peer cache? No.
Did you host a peer cache? No.
Did you ride Ranma1/2 creation like a cowgirl? Yes.
Did you sit back for months and do nothing to address fake flooding? Yes.
Did this put new/existing users off because they couldn't retrieve genuine files? Yes.

I personally hold you responsible for losing thousands of WinMX users nobby.
So don't come on here questionning my bandwith usage and acting like you've been some fucking cardinal necessity to the WinMX Community with yours.

http://www.raisethekids.com (now missing a forum lol)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:14 pm 

Ok, we can play your little game for a couple of mins, but you are getting rather boring, i mean really, digging up 3yo sarcastic posts and pasting them here as though they are serious? Childs play, which i guess rather suits you.

So heres a quick over view:

If you want me to list all of the things i have done personally to assist Winmx and its users you are in for a very very long thread, i would think the list of individual users i have personally assisted would be in the thousands, thats a long post on its own.

Then ofc there are the various help areas i have both built, paid for, and hosted. Then theres the peer cache look up, that i paid for and host (its in the current patch, feel free to look it up). With regard to fake files i have documents to show i supported blocking efforts from a long long time ago, i also have documents to support my attempts to push PIE into a blocking solution other than PG2, not to mention the hundreds of hours working on publicity, and recruitment, expecially in the early days after shut down. Then there was the countless calls around the country, and a long search to find a coder to create a suitable blocking solution, etc etc. Then there was the whole in fighting thing, which btw proved justified as KM turned out to be the Winmx terrorist many had always predicted, just ask WmW how he attacked them and others. Rather lucky for users people like me, Vladd, Gem, Sabre, Ranma, E, Knot, DR, CJ, Love, Sable, Jim, April and plenty of others(not you ofc, as you did fuck all) stood and opposed KM, otherwise we might not have a WInmx right now. Hosting mulitple patch DL sites to assist users getting the new patchs, personal money spent on paid publicity to promote Winmx.

Anyway, i could go on and on, but as you will only continue to push your own tainted slant on events i wont bother. BTW, please dont waste more of my time, you have done NOTHING to help Winmx or its users and as such on this topic are not worthy of anymore of my time.

Loser.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:16 pm 
That was fucking boring Nobby.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 pm 

Sprinkles wrote:
That was fucking boring Nobby.

Predictable response, borrrrrrrring

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:42 pm 
Likewize.