All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:04 pm 

Right then. a reliable source told me Grrrrrrrrrrr. had been spreading some vicious demented rumours about this girl *Angelzbabe*SC* and how, apparently, lapislee had coerced her into a bit of titty flashing on cam. 15 at the time she was.

So anyway, today 3rd November, there I was just minding my own when this walked in.

*Angelzbabe*SC*966_17288 (DSL 125 files) has entered
<ApostaScythe> *Angelzbabe*SC* : 77.99.106.197 : 60423

Naturally, I jumped at the chance to investigate the authenticity of grrrrrrr's claim and went to work in her pm.

Irriducibili.Lazio721> hi it's me lapislee
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> hey!! long time no talk
Irriducibili.Lazio721> yeah, i've missed you
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> how've you been?
Irriducibili.Lazio721> i'm feeling great, everything is good health wise
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> Good - busy as hell with uni and work etc but good!
Irriducibili.Lazio721> do you still have msn?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> yeah 2 secs I'll sign in
Irriducibili.Lazio721> i haven't got it installed yet, had some pc troubles
Irriducibili.Lazio721> grrrrrr has been spreading rumours about me and you again :(
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> well grrr can just fuck off! Ignore them not worth the hassle!
Irriducibili.Lazio721> yeah but he's been taking things to a whole new level. saying...well i can't even say it to you really
Irriducibili.Lazio721> are you there?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>yeah sorry got called away for a sec look I honestly don't care what grr has been saying - we know the truth and if he can't accept that, move on and act like a fucking grown up then thats his problem!!
Irriducibili.Lazio721>yeah but what is the truth though, i've been soul searching and we weren't exactly totally innocent
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>No we weren't 'totally innocent' if by which you mean you didn't treat us like we were little kids even though we were 15 but it was never serious and nothing would have ever happened!
Irriducibili.Lazio721>well why wouldn't anything have happened? i really liked you, still do
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>Because hun, we're online - and online me and RL me are two entirely different people! You don't have to put up with my incredibly bitchy attitude 24/7 online, or my attitude of 'meh whereever the hell I decide to put it there it can stay'. Plus we're on entirely different continents, and whilst the age gap online means fuck all it would matter in RL.
Irriducibili.Lazio721>i guess you're right, i respect what you say. it's just with our cyber type thing and you showing me your boobs, i guess i got a little carried away. you understand?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>yeah hun not a problem!
Irriducibili.Lazio721>thank you. can i have your msn addy just friends, yeah?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>yeah. msn email address is same as it always was - laurelthomson@hotmail.com
Irriducibili.Lazio721>thanks :) spk to you sometime when i setup msn - afk
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically I found out she really did show her tits to lapis on cam. Pretty amazed she took me at face value though (Lazio Ultras).

There's only one conclusion to be drawn from all this. If she is prepared to show her tit's to Lapis 'fucking' Lee then I suggest hucky fires up msn and taps this Angelzbabe pronto.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:34 am 
Two conclusions*... :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:07 am 

And a question.

Are her tits worth a look? Lapis is obviously desperate. Asking for a girl to flash her tits online? i mean for fucks sake (I know there is an acronym for that but I am being long-winded here. Shut the hell up)

Really, free tits are EASY to find on the interwebs, who needs to see hers?

Discuss.

You will be marked for spelling, grammar and pertinence (no Sprinks, not PERTNESS) Sheesh

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 am 
Advocate

Dude, that wasn't me and that girl is a very good friend of mine who never did any such thing and neither did her friend TigerCub. Could you please stop spreading five-year-old lies about me? Thanks!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:20 am 
Advocate

Dude, that wasn't me and that girl is a very good friend of mine who never did any such thing and neither did her friend TigerCub. Could you please stop spreading five-year-old lies about me? Thanks!

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 am 
Advocate

Mos.Def wrote:
Right then. a reliable source told me Grrrrrrrrrrr. had been spreading some vicious demented rumours about this girl *Angelzbabe*SC* and how, apparently, lapislee had coerced her into a bit of titty flashing on cam. 15 at the time she was.

So anyway, today 3rd November, there I was just minding my own when this walked in.

*Angelzbabe*SC*966_17288 (DSL 125 files) has entered
<ApostaScythe> *Angelzbabe*SC* : 77.99.106.197 : 60423

Naturally, I jumped at the chance to investigate the authenticity of grrrrrrr's claim and went to work in her pm.

Irriducibili.Lazio721> hi it's me lapislee
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> hey!! long time no talk
Irriducibili.Lazio721> yeah, i've missed you
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> how've you been?
Irriducibili.Lazio721> i'm feeling great, everything is good health wise
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> Good - busy as hell with uni and work etc but good!
Irriducibili.Lazio721> do you still have msn?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> yeah 2 secs I'll sign in
Irriducibili.Lazio721> i haven't got it installed yet, had some pc troubles
Irriducibili.Lazio721> grrrrrr has been spreading rumours about me and you again :(
*Angelzbabe*SC*966> well grrr can just fuck off! Ignore them not worth the hassle!
Irriducibili.Lazio721> yeah but he's been taking things to a whole new level. saying...well i can't even say it to you really
Irriducibili.Lazio721> are you there?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>yeah sorry got called away for a sec look I honestly don't care what grr has been saying - we know the truth and if he can't accept that, move on and act like a fucking grown up then thats his problem!!
Irriducibili.Lazio721>yeah but what is the truth though, i've been soul searching and we weren't exactly totally innocent
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>No we weren't 'totally innocent' if by which you mean you didn't treat us like we were little kids even though we were 15 but it was never serious and nothing would have ever happened!
Irriducibili.Lazio721>well why wouldn't anything have happened? i really liked you, still do
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>Because hun, we're online - and online me and RL me are two entirely different people! You don't have to put up with my incredibly bitchy attitude 24/7 online, or my attitude of 'meh whereever the hell I decide to put it there it can stay'. Plus we're on entirely different continents, and whilst the age gap online means fuck all it would matter in RL.
Irriducibili.Lazio721>i guess you're right, i respect what you say. it's just with our cyber type thing and you showing me your boobs, i guess i got a little carried away. you understand?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>yeah hun not a problem!
Irriducibili.Lazio721>thank you. can i have your msn addy just friends, yeah?
*Angelzbabe*SC*966>yeah. msn email address is same as it always was - laurelthomson@hotmail.com
Irriducibili.Lazio721>thanks :) spk to you sometime when i setup msn - afk
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically I found out she really did show her tits to lapis on cam. Pretty amazed she took me at face value though (Lazio Ultras).

There's only one conclusion to be drawn from all this. If she is prepared to show her tit's to Lapis 'fucking' Lee then I suggest hucky fires up msn and taps this Angelzbabe pronto.

Dude, that wasn't me and that girl, VMnental, is a very good friend of mine who never did any such thing and neither did her friend TigerCub. Could you please stop spreading five-year-old lies about me? Thanks!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 am 

From out of nowhere that’s quite a little vignette of hope for the future. this aint some random jumble. There aint no lack of levity here. Sleep is fucking impossible for that girl now. She goes “mos, a cavalcade of chaotic thoughts chase it away whenever it ventures near”. Yeah. your molestation precipitated a titanic bout of depression. You better pray to god your ass gets saved or it’s time for the tufts of your hair to start falling out, you cunt.

operationlolita@metpolice.com

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 am 
Advocate

Tell me Blue, is 15 still the "magic age"
Fuck you
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr