All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:20 am 
Administrator
Administrator

MosDef wrote:
Silly, foolish, childish? You’re worse than Barrett 'pigshit' Thompson. It’s easy to criticize and see errors in something once you’ve had some time to fully assess, methodically digest and whip out the old thesaurus.

My what a negative reaction from you, Mos. Lol.

You say that you post in order to get some laughs. I do the same. I don't think that's the only reason you make posts, as some of your posts in the other areas of this site attest.

I post on forums to educate, to inspire, to make people laugh, to make people think, to persuade them from ignorance. I also argue and "fight" (as you are characterizing this now). I pick people's words apart and analyze them based on whatever rationale I decide to apply, and glean what I can.

I could well have analyzed your motivations and psychology instead of merely your depcition of me. I find those kinds of analyses generate even more rancour and animosity than a more general, impersonal analysis of superficial qualities.

I'll proceed with that now, since you invite the discussion to that destination.

You note how it only took you 5 or 10 minutes to create this email and you use that as some justification in you not having had to calculate your characterization of me with any additional precision in why I should not hold you to some grander standard of accuracy when you obviously did what you set out to do - fool Witch and get some laughs. And you implicitly compared this with my meticulous, perhaps time-consuming, discussion of your posts, as though I had all the time I wanted to fashion my posts. I do, just as anyone does. We put in as much time as we want, as much as we feel warranted, in order to make whatever point it is we're trying to make.

I never disagreed that you did what you intended to do. I even applauded you for it. And everyone knows my proclivity with responding to posts that have me as a topic, and this one most certainly invites my attention.

But now you're attempting to defame my character because I discuss your trivial characterization of me? Lol. I welcome the attempt. In fact, I was anticipating it. Rarely do my words not generate a reaction from their recipient.

Let's compare characters of people, and things they like to laugh at, and reasons they laugh at things, and what sorts of people they choose to laugh at.

Can we see where this is going?

Just in case you (the readers in general) can't, because I'm sure Mos has already, I'll flesh it out a bit.

I like to laugh too, and sometimes at others' expense. I don't just do it at random, though, not online, nor in "real life". I pick and choose who I respond to and with what tone and level of contention I feel necessary.

I generally pick my battles online with people who are pretentious, hypocritical, illogical, arrogant, and... intelligent. I laugh long and loud when I've exposed one of these people, by their own words. They deserve it.

By comparison, I don't make fun of retards at their expense. I don't "fight" with anyone unless provoked. I don't deceive others with malicious lies calculated to cause them anguish, and then laugh at their state.

To people that provoke me, though, people that deserve my acrimony, people intelligent enough to justify a reaction from me, I give no quarter.

Now, since you are on about my character, as though my post is some ego trip, let's analyze your character a little closer, based on your words and actions.

You paraded around as me, knowing it would likely provoke me, contacted an old girlfriend of mine and told her of my impending suicide. Real funny.

The more distraught she became the harder you laughed. Was she deserving of your abuse? Was it an example of moral integrity to act such as this? What do you think most people would characterize this behaviour as? Childish? Right. Hence my analysis of your posts indicating just that, because it's apparent.

The other post you made recently where you impersonated LapisLee, at least had some minor justification in that it exposed a long held lie that Angelzbabe was complicit in propagating.

And now you compare me to Barrett, invoking your debate over his arrogance? Lol. I'm not arrogant. I don't make bold, undeserved claims of myself... like someone calling themselves "Top Troll" when the best they can do is manipulate a person in private using deceit and emotional pleas.

So don't attempt to condescend to me about my ego, which I cannot possibly inflate any further by some entertaining but trivial posts on a forum, when the state of your own ego is in question, considering the tactics you employ to get your laughs and declare yourself Top Troll.

And yeah, I don't spend much time grinding out posts like these either, while I sit here typing sixty to a hundred words per minute, though I do actually think before I bother to post, which is why I specifically avoided mentioning your motivation and psychology in the first post - so that I could add it now, after you belligerently replied, as expected.

I've trolled the trolls for years, Mos, while you sat on the sidelines watching. I am impervious to any and all attacks, and the more someone types, the more I can use their words to expose their own lack of integrity, lack of ingenuity, lack of intelligence, etc.

And you're right, it IS easy for me to criticize others, no matter what they do.

But hey, we can analyze each other's psychology all you like. I'm game for anything, as always. And if I had a dollar for everyone that needs a dictionary to wade through my posts only to declare that I must need a thesaurus to write them... well I'd still be poor, but I'd still be laughing. Like now. Lol.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:58 am 

Knot. You didn’t make any point in your reply because you just went on an endless cannonade based on a lethargically written email which was designed to suit her, not you. An intelligent person wouldn’t even bother trying to form some kind of methodology based on such an insignificant framework. And on this feeble basis you eagerly proceeded to tell us all how peerless you are? Ha!

And it’s this peerless, kind of otherworldliness persona of yours which promoted a negative response from me. It went way beyond a mere discussion knot, and you know it. It materialized into you thinking your words provoke lip-wibbling, mind-expansive, bloody acid-reflecting moments. It had underlying overtones of you critiquing and belittling my intelligence in comparison to yours. It doesn’t take a genius to see this.
I guess just like all your other mystic anticipations, you were probably expecting this one too. After all, how could I not regress? You’re the motivating source beneath Barrett’s veneer ego.

Now onto the twisted motivations and psychology. She did deserve it, she even told me so and I have emails to prove it. LadyWitch abusing people in debait with as much frequency as my typing of rap lyrics. She even told me you yourself felt sorry for them sometimes. I believe her too, attacking debait regulars, not just random ppl.

And it’s hypocritical of you to talk about childish behaviour, suggesting like you don’t engage in it yourself. The troll activities you announced in your first post and which are scattered on this forum encapsulate childish behaviour.

As for me claiming to be top troll and this somehow is enough to put my ego on trial. That’s a weak argument. I ended that top troll remark with a cheeky smile. It was clearly a teasing joke. The very fact I didn’t even bother addressing your over-exaggerated claims to the title is enough to compound the joke and highlight the fact, I don’t really care about such a medal.

Hey, if you don’t spend much time on your posts. Then maybe you should because you’re arguments aren’t even stronger than Barrett’s. I also don’t care how long you’ve trolled for. Stop putting your ego on show and trying to tell me how you’re the top troll, yeah? Haha.

Yeah and using uncommon, unnecessary words is detrimental to even the most basic of communication models. Luckily for you I understood them all, though I laughed at your desperate attempt to convince ppl of your superior smartness.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:48 pm 

this is hardly top troll material.
i cloned fuk and had half of Heresy thinking he was going to kill himself ages ago.
but keep your chin up and keep pluggin away, kiddo.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:53 pm 
I'm top troll, do your worst Mos...Give me hell.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:53 pm 
i might not reply though

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:54 pm 
i'm a bit scared

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:55 pm 

you prefer this forum over winmx?? :o

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:55 pm 
<Santi> I fuck trolls like a fuck young kids! right up the fucking arse! fuck yes!
<Sprinnles> Why the big nose?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:16 am 
Actually Support i was thinking i might nip over to a cauldren brew ( I'm an old reg, Sprinkles, check the forums) and offer Witch my shoulder to cry on.... She was always so nice in casuistry, and also a professional pool player.
http://www.myspace.com/thecauldronbrew <-------- this woman plays ten grand a game mother fuckers! And she'll fly over and beat yo ass! She also runs racks on pros....lulz.

What a fucking disgusting human being.

troll on.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:20 am 
Sometimes Mos I think we keep the forums alive. I'm off to service a swimming pool.

(i actually wish that was true. i'm going to watch top gear.)