Jega 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Dax 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
AntiChrist 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Rampage 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:09 am 
Administrator
Administrator

It's often been debated just who the biggest loser in Debait/Apostasy actually is.

Art, with his rambling incoherent drunken nonsense?

Skullfuck, with his repetitive complaining?

That new guy, Filewarrior who has a penchant for replication?

Cast your votes now for the Biggest Loser in Debait.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:41 am 
Administrator
Administrator

God... can you narrow it down a bit? Actually, I could think of a lot more people... so many that I wouldn't be able to vote for just one.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 am 

Voted for Dax. Arsing around with pedophile jokes gets a bit eerie after a while, makes you think if the guy has any taste or decency in him. I'd have probably banned the cunt myself.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 am 
Advocate

Fuck you kitty. Dax is a lovely bloke, for god sake, you really think hes actually like that in real life?! Its just a bit of internet banter, to lighten things up a bit, get a bit of drama flowing, because in all fairness, most of the convos on winmx consist of - 'hello how are you what you up2' .. nothing original there is there?! Well.. Just shut up about Dax anyway, some of the things said may be fucked up, but u clearly take everything to heart. Dont be such a winey bitch.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 am 

When the fuck has talking about molesting kids been a moment of light-hearted banter, you silly cunt? You need go to take a hot soapy shower-of-your-life if you’re gonna stand here and attempt to hold that placard up.

Portraying it like it’s a seldom played gem, Dax talks about fucking kids all the time. He's the biggest loser in debait by hefty margin. Deal with it and put your digusting tits away.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:43 am 
Advocate

LMAO.. its called having a mess around.. do you think if he was like it outside of the internet.. he wouldnt be in prison by now?! the way he talks about it 247, im sure he would be jailed by now, so fix up you silly bint, il have what pic i like up, fuckin stupid bitch, eat shit.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 am 
Advocate

OH AND IF HE IS THE BIGGEST LOSER.. HOW COME HES ONLY HAD ONE VOTE ON HERE?! AND THAT ONE VOTE BEING YOU. you paint a very black and white picture of dax, but id love to know how fucked up you really are, bet your house is all wrote off, all ur clothes are moth bitten, dirty nd smell of BO. Dutty bitch.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:47 am 
Advocate

The original 'shy kitty' died out of winmx a LONG time ago. i think you need to stop copying others names and get one of your own.

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 am 
Advocate

Hahahahaha, it was totally twisted the first time. I was skipping along the road with my Casio, and I had dropped it and one of the batteries had shot down the drain. I was sat on the pavement crying then a man approached me, blah whatever! 8) :wink:

Daedalus has a valid point. Why is it that some people appear to be exempt from voting. There's some people I'd like to vote for the very fact of being so monotonously mundane. I'd like to vote on some of these individuals respectively. :lol:

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:02 am 

You're on here caterwauling for this pathetic cunt up above and brushing off the topic as some dink shit messing around job? Do me a favour eh, fuck off and have an audacious rethink. I'll be engulfed in alcoholism come tonight if you've got kids of your own, and me thinking of you on here spouting this transcript.

Knots room is all well and dandy, bit of free speech does nobody any harm, but don't let it go to your head.