All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Here is a thread that was not only locked, but also deleted from WMW forum, today:

Every single thread I post on, has been locked. What a charade this place is.

Omega wrote:
Might I suggest police uniforms for a select few for the chat network... What occurs in chat rooms is up to the host, cohost, or admins present. I know you know this but, there is a pop-up message saying to enter the rooms using caution because they are not moderated. What happens between two chat rooms is not the concern of WMW, or other such parties.

Options were given to handle the situation, and no other posts need be made, especially ones using vial language and slanderous statements.

Listen here, Omega. I am the only one among us who supports free speech. Of course I could care less about some two-bit slanderous comments made about me in your room of hypocrites. What does bother me is when WinMxWorld pretends they care about slander, when they obviously don't, as I pointed out that admins in WMW room did nothing when they saw obvious slanderous comments being made by Pri. I'll point out duplicity whenever I see it, pal.

No need to remind me about WinMx and their duplicitous chat room hosts - they abound. I am the only one who doesn't ban people for what they say, who doesn't delete posts on my forum or lock threads - ever. So don't attempt to condescend to me about moral standards, k? You haven't the wherewithal to even try.

I haven't seen this many locked threads in a row on any forum, in ages. You people sure are trying hard to silence me. Yet these threads are the most popular threads to grace this site in weeks, probably months. Lol.

WinMx users will see all of this, and decide for themselves who is being fair.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:08 pm 
Advocate

yes what is the point in having a forum if it is manipulated to suit the administrators running it? and the comment that omega said about the warning that is posted before you enter the chat section of winmx should be looked at from all angles, it says if people are offended by bad language and such, then enter at your own risk, to hell with censoring what people say on winmx, if parents are worried about what their kids view on the net then keep them off it, the babysitting don't need to be done on winmx 8)