All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Q Files
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:34 pm 
MAY! fucking keyboard. Where's Band when you need a cunt to correct your typos?

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 pm 
Proponent

This came into my possession today.

Whoever it was that directed it to me placed this simple yet chilling message with it ...

PAss it aolnG, you know who the fuk I MAEN ! !!

This is starting to get out of hand, Spri.

A lie is something that's only valuable to yourself. Truth is valuable to everyone. If the only thing you have to offer is something that is only valuable to you, then people will eventually not seek you out for what you have to offer.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:12 pm 

hahaha. she told you that's who trained her?
still no response? this guy creates these killing machines and then won't own up to it when they turn on people?
you're doing a good service to the public by bringing this story to light.

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 am 

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 am 
Time for a new instalment of the Q files, seeing as photobucket felt the need to delete half of my pics it's played merry hell with the continuity of this thread. I will endeavour to get it back on track

The Q files. Where we all come to pick on an alcoholic menopausal nomad. These logs were scooped up and plonked here from the room:- PINK POWER RANGERS PISS FLAPS.

This Channel is hosted on WCS 1.8.3.1-Linux

Topic: Trying to copy and paste shit using msn is fucking crap.

MOTD:- A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

BerzerQer 687(DSL) (691 Files) (72.101.183.59)
<Sprinkles515> Q, you absolutely vile human being, how are you?
<BerzerQer687> oh hey sprink, not too bad, last night I drank a litre of avcat and suspended myself by my nipples from a door frame.
<Sprinkles515>
<BerzerQer687> I know right!
<Sprinkles515> moving swiftly on Q, Dr ig emailed me back he claims you went to see him and now he's gone bonkers.
<BerzerQer687> yes sprink, I'm afraid that's true, he was very agitated, and when I suggested we make sweet love on his table he tried to chop off his own head with a letter opener.

<Sprinkles515> So have you heard anything from Pants Q?
<BerzerQer687> yes Sprink, when I was picked up for vagrancy and unlawfully discharging an automatic weapon in a public place I got talking to someone who had been sharing a cell with him.
<Sprinkles515> So he's ok then?
<BerzerQer687> no sprink, they're passing him around like a clean pussy at a lepers orgy, and it's only going to get worse, even the guards have taken to buggering him. His only hope is to bite someone's dick off and get confined to a solitary standing cell. A 3 foot by 3 foot windowless room for 6 months will let him get his mental affairs in order.
<Sprinkles515> I'm going to have to shoot off, Q, you make me violently ill.
<BerzerQer687> ok sprink, tc

( photoshop it ain't )

Ok.

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:16 pm 

That picture is fucking class!

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:06 pm 
Fucking hello.

Bit of back story then, and then on to some humiliating an insane person... :shock:
As some of you may know I very occasionally frequent winmx, and when I do I like to make logs of all Q's insane bollocks. Today's effort started quite simply at the mention of the name Alex Jones, a man I find to be particularly detestable. True to form it seems that Q's opened her flaps for this dingbat ( which actually makes him a much more sympathetic character in my view) so I felt the need to get bottom of this thing. And here we go!

The Q Files, where a demented woman fucks everything in sight.

<Exploding_Monkey,_Baboom_865> has alex jones ever met you Q?
<Exploding_Monkey,_Baboom_865> i assume you know him personally?
<Exploding_Monkey,_Baboom_865> if i mention the name Q to him will he instantly think of you?
<Qorporate.Qriminals._441> nope
<Qorporate.Qriminals._441> mention 1138
<Exploding_Monkey,_Baboom_865> 1138 ?
<Qorporate.Qriminals._441> yes
<Qorporate.Qriminals._441> THX 1138 is the movie we made love to TED
<Qorporate.Qriminals._441> he will know
<mbsylsd917> mention stds
<Exploding_Monkey,_Baboom_865> you seem to slag around quite a bit Q, didn't you hop in the sack with Dr iggy?
<Qorporate.Qriminals._441> o hell yeah
<Qorporate.Qriminals._441> Iggy boy is a stud

I decided I'd better confirm this with Alex Jones. The full email is below all the dog shite.

Hello, my name is Dr Octave Scardifeld, I am a neurologist working out of Manchester University in England. Rather unfortunately we have come into contact with a female claiming to be an ex CIA agent. We cannot help her because she has put up strict mental barriers, she specifically listed you as a contact( Alex Jones) and claims you are both sexual partners. Our initial project was to measure the brain activity between a ' normal ' human being and a highly trained skilled operative from any branch of elite security forces. In the Patient Q ( which is what she insists on being called ) the results are staggering, I should also add that we cannot verify any of her details so it is possible she is mentally ill, but our working thesis is that she has been brainwashed almost to the point of being a complete vegetable. The reason for this email was the subjects extreme agitation when called into question on the authenticity of her claims, she is adamant that you have the answers to help us move forward on what is becoming a very perplexing mental jigsaw puzzle. Any help you can send forward on the patient Q will be greatly received and shared only with the other members of this project.
Thank you for your time.

Dr Scardifeld.

So there it is, we'll have to see what Alex Jones makes of this. I'm not entirely against the idea of him flying me out to the states, putting me up in a swanky hotel and booking me for a radio interview that I won't turn up for. Whatever's right.
I'm going to get pissed.

Ok

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:51 pm 

lmao very nice.
fingers crossed that he will respond

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23 pm 
The Q Files, one mans quest to make a leathery old granny look like a spaz.
completely objective chat log recorded from the room:- SHORT HAIRED CARPET MUNCHERS AND DYKES UNITE!

This Channel is hosted on WCS 1.8.3.1-Linux

Topic: Have you ever wondered what your subconscious mind looks like? Well today, I can show you. http://www.rustypipe.com/

Qum Guzzler687(DSL) (691 Files) (72.101.183.59) has entered
<Sprinkles505> I thought I'd find you here, that's why I'm just leaving.
<Qum Guzzler687> oh hey sprink, let me just adjust myself, my camo pants are sticking to my bedsores again.
<Sprinkles505> jesus christ.
<Qum Guzzler687> it's not too bad at the moment, but when it gets hot i start sticking to things. Smells like infection.
<Sprinkles505> well look, moving swiftly on... Can you explain what you meant in this comment you made to Prick? <Qhili.Qon.Queso.687> prick.. watch for an "event" to ahppen in mid-October, early November. remember these dates and we will discuss it further
<Qum Guzzler687> No. Fuck off.
<Sprinkles505> But I thought you wanted to discuss it further?
<Qum Guzzler687> I hope an elephant walks on your head.
<Qum Guzzler687> has left
<Sprinkles505> I'm going to investigate.

And fucking investigate I done. before we get into it though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5AULwx9AA Brain music.
Using mid october as my datum point I have scoured the internets for anything that qualifies, in my mind at least, as an "event".
I also took into account Q's massive mentalness, I am after all trying to be objective, but I did what I could and hopefully anything that appears on the list below might shed some light on her foul ravings.
I need a fucking drink, that's what I need. Let's press on.

EVENT 1

Apparently in October this happened
Not much more I can say about this really, but as you can see it's certainly an event of some sort.

EVENT 2

October 28th, The World Ferret Racing Championships opened its doors and drew in a record crowd of 98 people. Fortunately I was there and spoke to the main honcho a Mr Ian Nolan. He was a very busy man and it was obvious he had no time for my questions, which were the following. Why the fuck are you racing ferrets? And, Is this the big event? He neither confirmed or denied this, and as for why 98 people came from council estates the length and breadth of the world to watch long rodents scurrying down a saw dust track... Well, we can only speculate.

EVENT 3 ( Probably the second to last event, turns out there haven't been as many events as I, or indeed Q had hoped.)

I changed my bedsheets, ate an apple.
Big cunt of a spider fell on me, I absolutely shit my pants and 20 minutes later when I regained my wits I twatted the bastard with a brick.

EVENT 4

November 8, an asteroid 4 times bigger than gods ass hurtles directly towards the planet. This is cause for celebration and a giant end of the world party is planned and peace, unity, love and friendship flow over the surface of the earth like a tide of schmaltzy sick. This doesn't last. Fucking NASA decide that it's not going to hit us after all, people become angry at the prospect of living once more, so everything goes back to normal and sanity is restored.

There you have it. If you think I've left out anything feel free to keep that information to yourself.
Many fingers makes more bread.

OK

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 pm 
I pressed the bloody submit button before I previewed it again. No matter.