All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:03 am 
Hello. I thought that seeing as it's close to the end of another year i'd compile a list of all the true fucking wankers i've had the misfortune to come across in winmx.

1) Spot of borg:- Spot holds a special place in my heart, the coldest dankest place to be exact. His/her (dunno?) winning combination of ignorance idiocy and pure cuntishness makes spot a winner of the shit list by some margin. I've heard rumours that he/she (dunno) is very ill and this fills me with complete joy, there's no one else online i'd like to see turn into quivering bloody hamburger as much as spot.

2) Wet Panties:- A relative late entry into the shit list but straight in at number 2, why you ask? Well she's a woman and that doesn't do her any favours, because of this huge disadvantage she's taken to huge quantities of steroids to try and grow actual male hairy balls and she's succeeded. A true idiot in every sense of the word and i wish upon her endless miscarriages.

3) Kingkil :- Kingkil was dropped on his head as a young lad, and they tried to cure him with 45,000 hours of electro shock therapy. This made his mind a mush of abstract thought which he proudly displays online by using all possible permutations of the words ' turd ' and 'fag.' Easily candidate for the retard of the room award but faces stiff competition from The Anti Christ who i'll get to shortly.

4) Hitcher :- This insidious bag of rotten puke actually has quite an enviable ability of infiltrating rooms and disguising the fact he's a fucking goddamn bastard of a troll. An arsehole licker of epic proportions, he's despised by nearly all that talk to him, but because of kindred spirits in certain rooms he fits in like a well oiled glove.

5) Bandwidth Binger:- This fat cunt sees himself as some sort of moral guardian and rightly so, a humourless lurking hulk that probably can't waddle away from his pc, so from that point of view i can understand why he needs to be selective of who he lets into his room. Typing has become hard for band because his sausage like fingers are always covered in grease and they just slip off the keyboard, also he's lost his mouse ( mice?) under his left tit.

6) The Anti Christ:- Similarities between Anti and Kingkil are many but for now i'll stick to salient points. When Anti was 18 he stabbed a man 324 times in the face with a butter knife. He was incarcerated for one year and in that time he was buggered so rigorously by other inmates that his whole outlook on life took a turn to the homosexual. Antis only friends are demons and if you ask him nicely he'll send them round to bang you up the bum.

7) Number 9 Number 9 Number 9:- Number 9 is a troll in the classic sense, he can often be found in some of the most ugly, foul, scum filed rooms in winmx. He's known online to many as a fucking cock faced cloning faggot. His main haunt is heresy but you should be wary of anyone you talk to because it's likely to be him, you'll know for certain when your brain slides out of your ear and you have an urgent need to commit hari kari.

Well, that's it in a nut, please feel free to make your own shit lists but i would ask to keep within the spirit of mine. These are hard won grudges that can never be repaired and if anyone of these fuckwits die i'd like to see them buried in sewage. You shouldn't write a shit list just because yesterday someone you've never chatted to before called you a donkey fucker, but fuck it, do what you want. If you haven't made my list then nice work, you're either insignificant or a bloody nice person 8)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:37 pm 
And pantele. Winmx's worst trolll and cloner. TBC.... ( if i can be arsed )

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:25 pm