All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:45 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

In the tradition of Sprinks' last post, I've assembled my own short list of Mx fucktards. All are enemies of free speech.

Knot4Prophet's Shit List 2007

Say:Bore! - SABre is exceptional in his ability make a fool of himself. He struts around WinMx like he owns the place, because he presently controls some of the peer caches to which WinMx points in order to connect. He hosts a chat room, which barely registers on the Mx quality scale, which comes as no surprise since it's called "Big Tits by SABre." Big man titties? I'm not sure what the inference is here and he bans me before I get a chance to ask. Late this year, SABre came by my room to inform me that I wasn't allowed to say whatever I want on WinMx. I guess he thinks he's the WinMx Sheriff. His empty threats originate from a dark and cowardly place. SABre is an admitted opponent to free speech.

Ditcher -aka Hitcher. Professional Asskisser. Hitcher epitomizes hypocrisy and cowardice. He marches his lil bots around WinMx to the few rooms that award his sycophantry with @dministrative duties. He won't sit in any chat room where he cannot ban people and he especially loves to "spoof" people exploiting some hosting programs' function that lets one imitate another. Of course this freedom he only extends to himself. Hitcher's favourite WinMx room is his ubiquitous "PetSex" room. He fondly recommends it to all his pals. Hitcher's intolerance helped fuel the destruction of the Vladd44 room. Hitcher is an avid promoter of critic silencing.

Eunuch - aka: <Unique187> shit im almost 30 and i laugh my ass off at fart jokes. That almost says it all right there. This imbecile took such a shining to my warm personality over in Vladd44 room last year, that he not only banned me every single time he saw me, but he also got my name, address and phone number and went on a foam-at-the-mouth flurry of posting it in every room on WinMx that he could. Another online e-gangsta, like 9's, also on this list, Eunuch threatened to come beat me up yet never did find even someone elses balls in order to accomplish that. He follows me around Vladd's forum, posting irrelvant babblings on my threads in hopes that the Knot will give him some attention. Get a life, fart-boy. Eunuch, being deprived of nuts, is also anti-free speech, unless of course it's him talking, which makes him, like Hitcher, pro-hypocrite.

NumbWhore9 - Number9's dude is among the most irritating, intolerant, asskissing fuckwads to ever sully a WinMx chat room. He's a permanent feature in Heresy, at least when he isn't banned by the other regulars for his obnoxiousities. That he meets with Zardoz (also on the list) to exchange sexual favours is well known. He brings to Tardoz a whole new meanding of the term "hard drive." 9's frequently descends into homosexual psychobabble when confronted, which is revealing. An e-gangsta too, 9's also threatened to drive his rig up to Canada here to beat me up when I invited him to learn about "wound sex." It's been well over a year and still he's a no show. 9's does not value free speech whatsoever and takes every opportunity to prove it.

Tardoz - Zardoz is the puppet host of Heresy, a room which isn't really run by him at all. The real management is a trio of ladies, wet panties, cosmic jo muffin, and lacey, though Zardoz is more effeminate than all three ladies combined. He made the news this year when it was discovered that he is the only human invertebrate. His vocabulary consists of "hehe" "o.O" and "bong time!" which indicates he is lacking not only a spine. Tardoz is a lackey and a buffoon who doesn't even attempt to aspire to the lofty moralities exhibited in his chat room topic. He is an ememy of free speech.

Dimz - RevJimzTheMan, a pioneer of WinMx, teamed up with the notorious Christian Fundie Pantele and Spot of Borg from the trekkie rooms to cohost of A Room For Politics. He is a closet-republican, a closet-Christian and likely other skeletons in there as well. Judging by what he goes on about most, money, it's obvious that greed is his life's motivation. Jimz is known for banning people he doesn't like regardless of whether they break any rules or not. He banned me for using the purple actiontext that the music player plugins display because he found the purple text irritating (yet an hour before he wasn't bothered at all when his pals were doing the same). Pantele has always historically been a strong supporter of free speech, though perhaps not right to the wall as am I and Pantele has intervened on my behalf and gotten me unbanned several times, as both of his cohosts (yes, Spot too) have banned me for trivialities. Pantele (oddly enough the only one of the 3 who are Christian) is the only one of the three with any real integrity and without his influence that room would be just another Star Trek room. Jimz is an opponent of free speech, unless it's his kind of speech. He's very free in his description of his own daughter, conversely: "idiot" - I guess the bulb doesn't fall far from the Christmas tree.

Slutfire - aka Spitfire. Vikki is one of the stupidest cunts I have ever had the displeasure not to meet. A cyber-whore, she left her husband, breaking her godly vows, in order to satisfy her online lusts with a man from Canada (yikes). She moved here in order to consummate their sin. Now she sits and doles out advice on morality without even the intelligence to realize that she is turpitude, incarnate. She gets tickled to the point of "giggling" in the Politics whenever I am muted. She has fun referring to me as a troll yet pretends she was never in my Debait room for her little spat with some other Christian cunt, a couple years back. I've never seen such filth, before or since and that was before she even typed anything. Vikki is a proud opponent of free speech and would like all chat rooms to be as empty and meaningless as her very own Christian "Haven".

Maude - aka Modsangle. A pretentious, muttering Croat who epitomizes the hypocritical Heresy ethos. He'll ban me on sight in that room because I have pointed out his idiocy one too many times, I garner. Notice that word "garner", Maude? Aye, I'm sure you do. I used that word in place of the word "gather" in Heresy before and Maude, lacking the proficiency in English that I have (no surprise there), decided to make fun of me because he thought the only meaning of "garner" had to do with a grain bin. As I proceeded to explain to him what an idiot he was, he immediately realized his folly and banned me. This, after him enjoying the free speech in my room for a year, making him a hypocrite extraordinaire and an obvious opponent of free speech.

Last edited by Knot4Prophet on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:13 am 

An amusing read, but somewhat shorter than i expected... :wink:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:56 am 
Administrator
Administrator

lol Nobby
well I was only including enemies of free speech as my petty justification for listing reasons why these people are assholes... perhaps you can meet me in your Acid Lounge room and ban me so as to provide me with the petty justification I need to list the reasons why you're an asshole too.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:10 am 

Knot4Prophet wrote:
perhaps you can meet me in your Acid Lounge room and ban me so as to provide me with the petty justification I need to list the reasons why you're an asshole too

Since when did you ever concern yourself with such things as justification? In your eyes, i would be considered as an "asshole" just because i am superiour to you, but it would be better for your Canadian Underling status if you worked to improve yourself rather than attacking others for your perception of their inadequacies......

For definiation of Superiour please look up British!!

lol

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:29 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Nobby wrote:
Knot4Prophet wrote:
perhaps you can meet me in your Acid Lounge room and ban me so as to provide me with the petty justification I need to list the reasons why you're an asshole too

Since when did you ever concern yourself with such things as justification? In your eyes, i would be considered as an "asshole" just because i am superiour to you, but it would be better for your Canadian Underling status if you worked to improve yourself rather than attacking others for your perception of their inadequacies......

For definiation of Superiour please look up British!!

lol

:wink: :wink: :wink:

and for the proper, superior spelling of "superiour" and "definiation" please find a dickshunharry.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:51 am 

Its our language, we get to spell it how we like!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:08 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Nobby wrote:
Its our language, we get to spell it how we like!

You'll do as your president, George W. Bush, tells you to do.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:26 pm