All times are UTC - 5 hours

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm 
Advocate

Student: Odilon Redon
Assignment from Mrs. Katherine Hughes: Black History Month Essay: Write a 500 word essay on a black philosopher of your choosing.
PHIL 3303

Rough Draft

Across the stages of time immemirible there has been a bestial enclination. A subversive faux pas in anglo american values. "What ever could you be talking about?", you say. Well it is not a what that I is talking about. It is a who. This who is not your friendly neighbor. No, this who is a bottomless slugepit of sharlitons and buffoonery. Black is not a culture. It is a disease that started in Africa and drifted to America where it has poisoned the lakes, rivers and streems of are colective unconshus. The American mind is now predisposed to the beleaf of being one with talking chimpanzees. And the ones that isn't, the ones that has torn out the vestiges of there own superiority, still work to undermine others who have done the same. Here is an example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhldVyhXfuo . Notice how Bill Maher tries to protect the fragile ego of the inept little negro at the expense of his white brother. Does this not sicken you? Yet the even greater injustice is that there is those that will not be able to tell the differance between a talking chimpanzee and a regular human. I am typing this for those who are confused. Those that can't tell the differance. I am not here to ridacule you. I is here to educate you. Look at the differance between a gorilla Image and a gibbon Image.
You may see that they both have long arms and furry bodies and postulate that they is both the same creature. They isn't. It is a scientific fact. Do you know why you is able to use a telephone and the television plus the internet? Seven simple letters born into a word that simbolizes are awakening from the primordial ooze: Science. Let me give you a brief history lesson. Science was invented in the seventeenth century by Isaac Newton. Before this time, men and women were mostly cromagnon like creatures, halfway between ape and man. Today these creatures are refered to as "negros" or "fellow humans" by the ignirent masses. Isaac Newton was one of the first white men and it is because of his existence that we is able to explore outerspace. He discovered for there to be for things to float outside of the earth. Before Isaac Newton, other whitish philosophers such as Plato beleaved that the earth is an invisible force field and anything that went outside of it would fall into nothingness. Later during the rediscovery of human values after the "Black Plague" more semi white people came into existence. After Leonardo da vinci discovered the helicopter we is able to attempt to test Plato's theory, but noone is smart enough to know what is going on until Isaac Newton came along. This is why I feel black history is unimportant compared to white history. The End.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:00 am 

what is this shit?

Post subject: Re: what is this shit?
Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm 
Advocate

This is not a shit. It is a parabolically influenced harangue with an arational prescience. My words are like sweet tresses of sentient saccharin, illuminating the cynosure to make your path that much more clear and intimidating. Abnegation is just a vestibule in the domicile of romance, and it begins with objurgating the tenants of structural determinism. "What" is a stereotypical maxim that implies purpose by assuming that we are subjects for collation. I believe it was Descartes, who posited that the mere act of questioning, separates us from viscoelastic pieces of sanguinaceous goo. In a way, it is redemptive suffering, which is an allegorical refinement of absolution. I hope this helps. God bless.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 am 

What is your name in debait? Let's see if you can maintain those sorts of words in free-flowing conversation and especially when a phantasmagorical drunkard starts to yomp and tab across your fucking screen.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:45 am 
In debait he goes by the name Mick.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm 
Advocate

I go by BillJr in honor of the late William Booth.